Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Summer coming.. AC Service Done

Hi to all,

Last day after much search of best car ac service shop in Lahore I finally visit Ahmad Car Ac at at Iqbal town, near wahdat road..

In my mind following Ac service shops were listed:
    1- Punjab Car Ac
    2- Sun Cool
    3- Bashir Car AC
    4- Ahmesd Car Ac
    5- Suzuki 3S dealer

My Car is ALTO 1000cc.
    It cost me 3500 as one pipe was damage, vacuum pump was not working, and also the filter attached to condenser was in bad condition and was replaced,
    Normal Charges were;
    Service = 500
    GAS = 2000
    It take more then 3 hour for the trained team to check and fix and then insert the R134 gas in compressor,
    I am simply impressed the way they work, Equipped with latest tools, and rush also found there for many customer for car ac service..
    My car AC working superb now,
    I have never experience the other options but before Ahmad Car Ac I always use to visit nearest any car ac work shop.. after Ahmad Car services I am really fan of Mr. Babar at Ahmad car AC shop (May be the Owner I haven't ask)

Regards,

Faizan

2. 22-04-2012, 05:30 PM

Site Banned

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was in same condition 2 days before with same car(Alto VXR). I called Ahmad Car Ac and they directed me to their Johar Town Branch.He was asking 2800 for service.
    800 for labour charges and 2000 for gas and they claim that they use American gas.For receiver/dryer they are quoting 1200.
    They said they will flush the system only if required and flush the pipes with Petrol instead of Acetone.
    I visited some other shops as well but all are the same in price and quality of work.

No one consider temperature while charging gas
    Charging too much for Dryer/receiver and they are not aware that it should not exposed to air when seal opened
    Use of petrol to flush the system instead of acetone
    I doubt they will not add correct amount of oil in compressor if required

Anyways was my mechenic directed me to some other person.he removed the dash board drawer, opened some clips of box containing evaporate and washed the evoporater with water using brush.all the dust came out from drain with water.then he charged the some gas coz system was a bit low on gas.
    Without opening the system, my Ac is working really well and throw of air increased as well.He charged Rs1000 for it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

petrol is not a good solvent to clean out the ref lines, acetone and CTC is used, however both are extremely dangerous to health and requires care and attention.

In my experience of working on car A/C units is that if you do a correct repair and put in the exact required quantity of gas and keep using the A/C even in winters, your system will work perfectly.

It is also vital that you never run the A/C when the engine is overheating or the condenser fan(s) are not working.

It is also wise to keep the condenser fins clean for the system to lose heat effectively.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    petrol is not a good solvent to clean out the ref lines, acetone and CTC is used, however both are extremely dangerous to health and requires care and attention.

In my experience of working on car A/C units is that if you do a correct repair and put in the exact required quantity of gas and keep using the A/C even in winters, your system will work perfectly.

It is also vital that you never run the A/C when the engine is overheating or the condenser fan(s) are not working.

It is also wise to keep the condenser fins clean for the system to lose heat effectively.
    You are right bro.
    My knowledge about this is based on ur comments,net searching and "agoogFriend" thread.
    I appreciate your guidance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you do not use the A/C in winters the shaft seal of the compressor will dry out and leak gas. Most cases are due to that.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

s55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please suggest any ac service shop in karachi

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk
    Thanks to ALLAH for everything | Love what you have!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by s55 View Post
    please suggest any ac service shop in karachi

sent from my gt-s5660 using tapatalk

7c ac near peachs college

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don’t ever again go to Ahmad Car A/c, I know BABER ,his owner and their chotay workers since 2011 ,they have same method n tricks to check all different type of cars n jeeps n etc,just use meters n then fill gas ,,or advise u to change compressor,condenser ,then your problem will solved,but after a week or 30-40 days gas will finish,, they say this is because heat causes ,,,,,,baber says new car a/c will service every year n gas will be filled every year,
    Know 2006 model my Corolla A/c will still works well with 250,000 mileage buy me 92,000 mileage corolla 2010 is crap because they service it 4 times every year by year,now it
    its totally F**ked,,,,

So ADVISE THEY CHARGE URE NEW CAR WITH GAS N DISCHARGE URE FACTORY GAS N U COME TO THEM SEASON BY SEASON,

GO TO ANYONE ELSE BUT DON’T GO THERE,,,
    EVEN OLD CAR A/C LAST 2-3 YEARS EASILY,,,,

AHMED CAR A/C IS JUST fraud n no warranty ke bd men na aana paray,,,,,

All Work At Ahmed Car a/c is done by BOYS n owner BABAR Walks around saying that “k yeh nut achi tarha tight kaerna hai,,,,yeh 3nun gripen lagani hen,like that,,,,n BILL me sirf tanka 2 second wala bhi 400-500 tak ka lghayey ga…

So kisi achay ke pass jain mozang waghera men jahan competition bhi hai ur rivals bhi hen

Some people re fan of baber per wo BABER ka business style ho ap ko ULLO bnata hai ,,

Warna mechanic ur owner tu or hen Lahore men a/c service ke,

Anyway ap jahan bhi jain Ahmad Ahmed CAr a/c ka 1 baar chaska zarur len ,,i have services use for 6 times n now i am in hot boiling water

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ac service

Air conditioners require regular maintenance to work at their peak. You should get your AC service done only by an expert. You can consult your friends or neighbors on which AC service company is the best. You should also yourself check and clean the vents of your AC unit. This will save you a lot in electricity bills.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List