Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 161
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: PASSO vs. SWIFT! Let the battle begin!

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    swerveut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool PASSO vs. SWIFT! Let the battle begin!

    I am biased for Passo since I own one, and I think Toyota Passo is a much better car than the new Suzuki Swift - and has a much lower price also.

    What you get in a Passo - all the features of swift with much better build quality, plus rear window washer/wiper, much more space, plus individually reclining back seats which fold completely flat to give a tremendous amount of boot space. Not to mention Auto trans also, and air bags!!!

    So swift owners, IMO, you've been OWNED!

    -

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    swerveut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    @swerveut

    Your current attitude seems that you have absolutely no respect for others opinion. Like you are telling someone that he did his homework wrong while deciding between swift and Passo.

    Indeed you are very BIASED towards Passo that too because you own one. In glad you yourself acknowledge this fact.

    Now coming to the topic. Perhaps you were God's angel who got a CLEAN 'PASSO' and who is know driving the FINEST car in Pakistan (yes your attitude is giving the same outlook).

    But what you need to understand is that not EVERYONE receives God's sacred bounty like you did (Passo) instead many people are getting God's wrath which is Suzuki Swift (as per your opinion).
    Did you not see the title? its all about comparing the cars - good passo vs. good swift: which one is better.



    Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    As for the facts, yes I would prefer a SWFIT because it has FAIRLY GOOD if not EXCELLENT quality (Yes i donot expect its dashboard made out of coconut crust like that in S Class).

    Plus I would not want to waste my daily working hours at random showrooms while inspecting different cars half of whom are 'FLOOD AFFECTED' plus there is a mild chance of getting a 'DEFECTED' car. You should be thankful to Allah for saving you from such a big debicle instead you're showering your superiority over everyone just because you got a JAY DE EM Passo in clean condition (Mashallah)

    Next If I earn 1 Million then I would rather prefer a modest VIRGIN rather than a Divorcee with all those bells and whistles if you know what i mean.

    Lastly I donot own a Swift nor a Passo. I drive a 2010 civic vti oriel and Iam a former owner of Mark x so I do know the pros and con's of a JDM vehicle VERY WELL.

    Cheers!
    What an immature and defensive answer mate! Sounds like you just got OWNED!

    Instead of attacking me or other JDM imports, why not comment about how swift is better than Passo (in options / performance etc) and be more obejctive??
    -

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    alikhan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    744
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I owned Passo for 6 months bought in SEP 2011 and sold this year march 6th and then
    bought SWIFT DX brand new.

    Now i have experience with both of these cars.I guess i can comment with logic
    and competitive analysis not being biased

    Passo VS Swift

    Fuel Economy

    Passo 8/10 Swift 7/10


    Accelaration
    SWIFT being 1.3 ltr more torque,power and pickup
    Passo with 1KRFE has reasonable pick and torque

    Comfort
    SWIFT suspension is little bit hard as compared to Passo
    Passo Rattles on bumpy roads where as swift doesn't
    Rear seats of SWIFT are not comfortable where as passo has more room in back
    and seats are comfy too.
    Both cars have reasonable front seats.
    Swift drive view/position is much better than Passo
    Leg Space for driver is almost same in both cars
    SWIFT gear shifting is much softer than Passo AT gear shifting
    Both cars have EPS i found Passo steering much lighter.
    Turing rate of Passo is more than SWIFT
    Trunk area in SWIFT can fit luggage easily as compared to Swift

    Brakes
    SWIFT 7/10 Passo 9/10

    Road Grip


    Both cars have awesome road grip but i guess SWIFT is winner

    Light

    SWIFT is a winner

    Interior
    Quality wise SWIFT 7/10 Passo 8/10

    Less Cabin Sound

    Passo 5/10 SWIFT 9/10

    AC
    Passo 6/10 SWIFT 9/10

    Other

    SWIFT being brand new and availability of parts
    I sold Passo because it had minor mechanical issues and going to workshop was turning to be routine

    Shape

    Swift no doubt


    Price
    Passo 9.5-10.0 lacs with reg,tyre/rim and some post purchase maintenance
    SWIFT 11.35 lacs lacs with reg,tyre/rim and some post purchase maintenance

    Price difference is 1.5- 2 lacs but you are getting brand new 1.3 ltr car

    Satisfaction level


    Passo: 60%
    SWIFT:95%

    Thanks

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    doc.tarzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mardan
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,549
    Follows
    4
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    SWIFT hands down .....

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    shariqak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No offence to any owner either swift or Passo but in my point of view I will prefer Swift over Passo any day. The main reason behind this is the raw power and tremendous level of torque and the sporty shape of the SWIFT.

    SWIFT IS 1.3L CAR
    ITS BRAND NEW
    GOOD DIALS WITH MODERN SPORTY INTERIOR
    ITS MANUAL (means more drag fun)
    FULLY POWERED
    DOHC ENGINE
    UNDER SUZUKI WARRANTY
    ABS
    EQUIPPED WITH NEW JAPANESE TYRES
    EPS
    GOOD AERODYNAMICS
    COMES WITH FOG LIGHTS
    VERY POPULAR AROUND THE GLOBE
    NO SIDE VIEW MIRROR STEALING ISSUE !
    NO SPARES ISSUE
    NO BODY PARTS ISSUE


    A GLIMPSE AT SWIFT .... ! :p

    PASSO vs SWIFT! Let the battle begin! -399624

    PASSO vs SWIFT! Let the battle begin! -399625

    PASSO vs SWIFT! Let the battle begin! -399626

    PASSO vs SWIFT! Let the battle begin! -399627

    PASSO vs SWIFT! Let the battle begin! -399629
    Speed costs money. How fast do you want to go?

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    spectra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,667
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MY Friend the cars i liked for import were 4.5 grade with actual low mileage, and those ones cost money. Usual imports are grade 3 max. Bad ones are R grade but u pay same as Grade 4 price for that to the dealers. Also personal import is not easy, more of a hassle, time is a cost as well. I found it appropriate to save myself from all that.
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    shariqak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ SPECTRA
    You are correct. There is a lot of cheating with imported cars sold by the dealers. I have recently bought a JDM after going through each n every dealer but sadly most of the cars were accident and repaired and dealers were pretending them as they are untouched cars. Some are with non genuine bonnet while some has got rust under it. Luckily I got mine through a friend who is selling his self import car!
    Speed costs money. How fast do you want to go?

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,702
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    'Swift owners, you have been OWNED'

    I don't get how you can even say that while the majority has voted for Swift being the better choice over here? I completely agree with Mr.Saqib and Mr.Omar over here, you never know what you're buying when it comes to a used Passo, no matter how much 'homework' you do, you'll never be aware of the background of the vehicle.

    Before you tell me to compare the two cars instead of talk rubbish, I'd say Mr.Ali Khan posted a very good analysis and comparison of the two cars in post#22, facts will remain facts.

    With all due respect, it takes patience and tolerance to run a thread, you're not even ready to accept a single fact in Swift's favor, if you start a Comparison thread, then you should know how to handle the comments.
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    swerveut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohaansaeed View Post
    before you talk rubbish, I'd say Mr.Ali Khan posted a very good analysis and comparison of the two cars in post#22, facts will remain facts.

    With all due respect, it takes patience and tolerance to run a thread, you're not even ready to accept a single fact in Swift's favor, if you start a Comparison thread, then you should know how to handle the comments.
    As before, another swift owner resorting to personal attacks. I giess it was never me who "talked rubbish" or resorted to personal attacks in the first place. Funny how soon you guys run out of patience. Ali khan no doubt did a good analysis, but sad you yourself didnt even come close. Maybe take a clue from him.
    -

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    swerveut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alikhan7 View Post
    I owned Passo for 6 months bought in SEP 2011 and sold this year march 6th and then
    bought SWIFT DX brand new.

    Now i have experience with both of these cars.I guess i can comment with logic
    and competitive analysis not being biased

    Passo VS Swift

    Fuel Economy

    Passo 8/10 Swift 7/10


    Accelaration
    SWIFT being 1.3 ltr more torque,power and pickup
    Passo with 1KRFE has reasonable pick and torque

    Comfort
    SWIFT suspension is little bit hard as compared to Passo
    Passo Rattles on bumpy roads where as swift doesn't
    Rear seats of SWIFT are not comfortable where as passo has more room in back
    and seats are comfy too.
    Both cars have reasonable front seats.
    Swift drive view/position is much better than Passo
    Leg Space for driver is almost same in both cars
    SWIFT gear shifting is much softer than Passo AT gear shifting
    Both cars have EPS i found Passo steering much lighter.
    Turing rate of Passo is more than SWIFT
    Trunk area in SWIFT can fit luggage easily as compared to Swift

    Brakes
    SWIFT 7/10 Passo 9/10

    Road Grip


    Both cars have awesome road grip but i guess SWIFT is winner

    Light

    SWIFT is a winner

    Interior
    Quality wise SWIFT 7/10 Passo 8/10

    Less Cabin Sound

    Passo 5/10 SWIFT 9/10

    AC
    Passo 6/10 SWIFT 9/10

    Other

    SWIFT being brand new and availability of parts
    I sold Passo because it had minor mechanical issues and going to workshop was turning to be routine

    Shape

    Swift no doubt


    Price
    Passo 9.5-10.0 lacs with reg,tyre/rim and some post purchase maintenance
    SWIFT 11.35 lacs lacs with reg,tyre/rim and some post purchase maintenance

    Price difference is 1.5- 2 lacs but you are getting brand new 1.3 ltr car

    Satisfaction level


    Passo: 60%
    SWIFT:95%

    Thanks
    Now THAT is whats called a quality analysis. For performance, i would take your word, however, i believe you gave it very low marks for cabin sound, it is definitely 8/10 in mine, and rhe AC too is more like a 9/10 which cools crisply even when the car is standing.

    Interior build quality wise, i saw the swift at showroom and examined the interior in detail, and options wise, i would rank swift 6/10 and Passo 9/10 mainly because of two reasons: Passo is remarkably spacious for its size, and the interior designing looks very modern and elegant, whereas the swift is still kinda cramped and dashboard looks like just about any other car's dashboard - no character to it.

    The rear seats of passo can also be individually folded and fold flat so the boot has one large flat cargo space, whereas this option is not present in swift.

    Also, swift probably does not have side impact bars, whereas Passo has airbags (which for JDM haters, all don't work) and also side impact bars which reduce impact from the side even if airbags dont work.

    Not to mention a very small turning radius of Passo due to which you can squeeze-park your car just about anywhere and make u-turns in narrow streets easily.
    -

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,702
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swerveut View Post
    As before, another swift owner resorting to personal attacks. I giess it was never me who did those in the first place. Funny how soon you guys run out of patience. Ali khan no doubt did a good analysis, but sad you yourself didnt even come close.
    This was no personal attack sir, and I didn't bother to post an analysis since Mr.Ali already posted one and mine would have been very similar to that since the feeling's mutual

    Swift does have side impact bars. Airbags don't deploy if you aren't wearing seat belts (which is mostly the case here) and people seem to think the Airbag is faulty.

    oh and I'll proudly say I'm not a Swift owner neither a Passo owner
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    swerveut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shariqak1 View Post
    @ SPECTRA
    You are correct. There is a lot of cheating with imported cars sold by the dealers. I have recently bought a JDM after going through each n every dealer but sadly most of the cars were accident and repaired and dealers were pretending them as they are untouched cars. Some are with non genuine bonnet while some has got rust under it. Luckily I got mine through a friend who is selling his self import car!
    Dealers can not make a good profit unless they buy junk and sell it to you like gold. Otherwise, their large showrooms will not be able to pay their bills. In the JDM market, trick only lies with personal imports and investor imports. Otherwise, you typically end up with a beat up car requiring lots of repair work.
    -

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swerveut View Post
    Now THAT is whats called a quality analysis. For performance, i would take your word, however, i believe you gave it very low marks for cabin sound, it is definitely 8/10 in mine, and rhe AC too is more like a 9/10 which cools crisply even when the car is standing.

    Interior build quality wise, i saw the swift at showroom and examined the interior in detail, and options wise, i would rank swift 6/10 and Passo 9/10 mainly because of two reasons: Passo is remarkably spacious for its size, and the interior designing looks very modern and elegant, whereas the swift is still kinda cramped and dashboard looks like just about any other car's dashboard - no character to it.

    The rear seats of passo can also be individually folded and fold flat so the boot has one large flat cargo space, whereas this option is not present in swift.

    Also, swift probably does not have side impact bars, whereas Passo has airbags (which for JDM haters, all don't work) and also side impact bars which reduce impact from the side even if airbags dont work.

    Not to mention a very small turning radius of Passo due to which you can squeeze-park your car just about anywhere and make u-turns in narrow streets easily.
    This is option is very much present in the swift. Please don't forget that Passo lacks tacho meter, and IMHO Passo's cluster gives a rather 'chubby' look to the interior as compared to Swift's interior. At the end of the day, it's all about personal preference.
    I'd prefer a brand new car over used and abused JDM's any day! With swift, you get proper warranty and after sales service. Since it's a PKDM, the spare part supply for it will never go extinct. Whereas in case of Passo, the already scarce supply of spares will eventually become extinct once this particular shape is not allowed to be imported, that is when this shape of Passo won't fall in the bracket of the allowed imports upto 5 years old.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rohaansaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,702
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Okay so two of my close friends are owners of a Passo and a Swift respectively, I'm going to lay down some pros and cons I noticed in both of them, please not that these are purely based on my own opinion and of course you might have experienced otherwise.

    The instruments in the Swift are very well laid out, everything seems in it's place and you have a comfy feeling, the front seats of the Swift seemed a better fit and they actually hold you in place compared to the Passo's front seats, although I did notice that Passo has more room at the back, Swift seemed a bit cramped when it came to rear. The materials used in the Swift outrun the Passo and play a big part in the overall feel of the cabin.

    Comparing the wind and road noise in the two cars puts the Swift ahead which was much quieter. What surprised me was the constant rattling noises in the Passo, it felt as if the oddly placed Tachometer will fall from it's place any minute. Creaks were to be heard from the dashboard of the Passo as well, while it was totally the opposite in Swift.

    When it comes to handling, the Swift is streets ahead of the Passo. The swift felt more responsive, the steering was precise and firm, has excellent resistant to crosswinds (the Passo was pathetic with crosswinds), the Swift felt very predictable. However, the Passo is equipped with Airbags which gives it a little advantage in the safety category, the ride of the Passo was a bit harsh.

    When it comes to performance, the Swift takes the lead no matter what anyone says. The gear ratios are quite high in the Passo and this blunts performance inside the city, the transmission of the Passo was jerky and not a pleasure to drive at all. Even the engine is far from being the smoothest on the block. On the other hand, the Swift was a breeze, the engine felt more responsive and eager. One other thing I noticed with the Passo was how it's engine transferred so much vibration into the cabin, something just didn't seem right, and I've noticed this in more than one Passo.

    In the end it all comes to personal choice, if I was to choose between the two cars, I'd go with the Swift, however I'm not much of a fan of both, if one spends around 900,000 and buys a USED JDM Daihatsu Boon, then it's better to buy a 2000+ Honda Civic and spend some money on bringing it into shape, that will be actually worth it.

    I stick to the famous phrase, Built Not Bought.
    City SX8 - Civic ES - Accord SiR CF4 F20B
    Build Threads http://ow.ly/cZpvx and http://ow.ly/cZpDb

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I have Vitz 06, and will be selling it due to shitty 1KR-FE! Its the worst engine i have came across, its so noisy, knocking tu khatam hone ka naam hi nahi leti tried everything but knocking nahi khatam hoti bus!! Awful fuel efficiency hardly does 11 km/l with out AC and with 8 km/l and with AC its pick just dies! Infact the 1.3L vitz performs much better and gives much better fuel efficiency then this 1KR-FE!
    In my opinion Swift is a better option due to a bigger engine, but i would prefer 1.3L vitz due comfort and much more options for e.g safety etc!

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    mr_drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dera ghazi khan
    Age
    26
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Real Comparison
    Swift is for Guys..
    &
    Passo is for Girls..

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohaansaeed View Post
    Okay so two of my close friends are owners of a Passo and a Swift respectively, I'm going to lay down some pros and cons I noticed in both of them, please not that these are purely based on my own opinion and of course you might have experienced otherwise.

    The instruments in the Swift are very well laid out, everything seems in it's place and you have a comfy feeling, the front seats of the Swift seemed a better fit and they actually hold you in place compared to the Passo's front seats, although I did notice that Passo has more room at the back, Swift seemed a bit cramped when it came to rear. The materials used in the Swift outrun the Passo and play a big part in the overall feel of the cabin.

    Comparing the wind and road noise in the two cars puts the Swift ahead which was much quieter. What surprised me was the constant rattling noises in the Passo, it felt as if the oddly placed Tachometer will fall from it's place any minute. Creaks were to be heard from the dashboard of the Passo as well, while it was totally the opposite in Swift.

    When it comes to handling, the Swift is streets ahead of the Passo. The swift felt more responsive, the steering was precise and firm, has excellent resistant to crosswinds (the Passo was pathetic with crosswinds), the Swift felt very predictable. However, the Passo is equipped with Airbags which gives it a little advantage in the safety category, the ride of the Passo was a bit harsh.

    When it comes to performance, the Swift takes the lead no matter what anyone says. The gear ratios are quite high in the Passo and this blunts performance inside the city, the transmission of the Passo was jerky and not a pleasure to drive at all. Even the engine is far from being the smoothest on the block. On the other hand, the Swift was a breeze, the engine felt more responsive and eager. One other thing I noticed with the Passo was how it's engine transferred so much vibration into the cabin, something just didn't seem right, and I've noticed this in more than one Passo.

    In the end it all comes to personal choice, if I was to choose between the two cars, I'd go with the Swift, however I'm not much of a fan of both, if one spends around 900,000 and buys a USED JDM Daihatsu Boon, then it's better to buy a 2000+ Honda Civic and spend some money on bringing it into shape, that will be actually worth it.

    I stick to the famous phrase, Built Not Bought.
    Very Well described! I have kept Swift for a year back in 2010 and drove it 40K km during this time! It never let me down. Swift is very much composed on turns whereas Passo feels all over the place. Swift takes the lead in handling and driving experience!
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,477
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_drifter View Post
    Real Comparison
    Swift is for Guys..
    &
    Passo is for Girls..
    dats the REAL comparizn.. Passo So chicks kinda car
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    alikhan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    744
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_drifter View Post
    Real Comparison
    Swift is for Guys..
    &
    Passo is for Girls..
    I felt the same some time so sold it out

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,923
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    its clear poster wants u to comment good about passo

    cuz he owns it he will never let her go down

    n making such person realize is banging head in wall..at the end its you who will get hurt

    New is New ...... u can never compare it with used car

    used is used more like mystery box....can result different for different ppl

    compare zero meter car with zero meter car
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    alikhan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    744
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just want to end the debate by concluding

    Both Cars are best possible options in their respective budgets and value for money

    I would prefer Passo any day over Cultus,Alto or coure in the price range 8-9 lacs

    I would prefer brand new SWIFT any day over City,civic,corolla in the price range 11-11.5 lacs

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •