Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: PASSO vs. SWIFT! Let the battle begin!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool PASSO vs. SWIFT! Let the battle begin!

I am biased for Passo since I own one, and I think Toyota Passo is a much better car than the new Suzuki Swift - and has a much lower price also.

What you get in a Passo - all the features of swift with much better build quality, plus rear window washer/wiper, much more space, plus individually reclining back seats which fold completely flat to give a tremendous amount of boot space. Not to mention Auto trans also, and air bags!!!

So swift owners, IMO, you've been OWNED!

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    What tuk tuk?
    I've never heard any tuk tuk's.

The only tuk tuk I ever heard was on a PKDM 2004 Santro, 150,000km driven and a JDM Toyota Allion, supposedly "50,000km" driven.

I pity people listening to some japanese chit every day when they start their car and turn it off- ' uchninawa ' bla bla.

I pity people who think that their cars have fully working airbags, once it crashes, woopsie, it doesn't.

I pity people who think that their cars are genuine, with no auction sheet. * Facepalm *.
    Everyone has diff experiences, I posted AS PER MY EXPERIENCE. One should always make a purchase after verifying original auction sheet, abh import kerayga banda tou Japan chacha ka gher thori k banda forun se sheet le aye time lagta hai sir thats obvious.

Gaari local ho ya JDM, apna apna nazarriya hota hai. Jo baat aap kahoge mein wo nahi manuga jo mein kahunga aap wo nahi manogay kyun k opinions ka fark hota hai. Mein JDM isliye zada preffer kerta hoon k bhaijaan the cabin of a RECONDITIONED Car is more soundless than a new pkdm car becaus japanesse built and insulation is much much better and Im people agree to this. Jahan tak airbags ka hai tou wo baat theek hai per kisne kaha k aap original verifiable sheet k baghair utha ke le aoa gari .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Im sure*

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is always a certain amount of risk while buying a used car, so why not risk it with a JDM and feel good to drive and to sit in a pleasant cabin.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by husnainkhan View Post
    Everyone has diff experiences, I posted AS PER MY EXPERIENCE. One should always make a purchase after verifying original auction sheet, abh import kerayga banda tou Japan chacha ka gher thori k banda forun se sheet le aye time lagta hai sir thats obvious.

Gaari local ho ya JDM, apna apna nazarriya hota hai. Jo baat aap kahoge mein wo nahi manuga jo mein kahunga aap wo nahi manogay kyun k opinions ka fark hota hai. Mein JDM isliye zada preffer kerta hoon k bhaijaan the cabin of a RECONDITIONED Car is more soundless than a new pkdm car becaus japanesse built and insulation is much much better and Im people agree to this. Jahan tak airbags ka hai tou wo baat theek hai per kisne kaha k aap original verifiable sheet k baghair utha ke le aoa gari .
    And where did you mention that it was your experience?
    Let us know, I am sure we want to know.
    And can you please post a copy of the Auction sheet of your so called ' Virgin ' Passo as described by the ' Honest, Imaandaar, god fearing, Angelic ' dealer?

If you cannot recall properly, take a look below. I'll even increase the font size for you.

I pity people buying local pkdm crap and hear tak tuk while driving on the way back from excise registration office. JDM Is of no conpare to local pkdm tin sheets.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Definitely happens when you make purchase with blind eye so can this with local used cars sir
    local used car isn't overpriced for what they are, like i said, good jdms are expensive. jdms depreciate faster than a local brand new car. a corolla 2010, and an axio 2010, both with bad o2 sensors, rough idle, which one can be dumped at better price?
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i had passo for more then 2 years,imported it in 2011.I never liked the drive of passo,very badly placed seats and position like it should be.i have driven passo from Quetta to khi straight 700km,had installed 14rims and soft tyres but very bad grip and not stable on high speeds around 110kmph as passo is higher then normal Vitz i had previously.i had driven swift aswell from Khi to Qta and i felt swift a better car then passo in terms of driving but when it comes to space passo is ahead even from swift,vitz,mira,cultus.

I now have Mira custom and i find it more comfortable on highways and driving position is very much better then passo.

Overall Passo is great car but i wont say it is any better then swift in terms of drive and performance.both swift and passo consumed 52litres during trip to QTA and Khi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you wanna buy JDM used car Swift and vitz

Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And where did you mention that it was your experience?
    Let us know, I am sure we want to know.
    And can you please post a copy of the Auction sheet of your so called ' Virgin ' Passo as described by the ' Honest, Imaandaar, god fearing, Angelic ' dealer?

If you cannot recall properly, take a look below. I'll even increase the font size for you.
    LOL, I never mentioned any problem that my Passo had which was WITHOUT AUCTION SHEET or did I? And are you telling me that I was replying with someone dictating me behind this post? Ofcourse If someone is posting here, his opinion is supposed to be based on his personal experience unless I quote some PW brother here.

I never had any regretion in these 2 years Alhamdolillah after making this purchase of passo, because it turned out to be what I expected it to be. And you know why? because Allah ka Karam hai khaasa experience hogaya hai abh sir tou meri baat na mene khud ki naa hi aap karein.

Btw brother with all due respect, re-read my post I never mentioned about my "Vergin Passo " neither I said I bought it from a "eemaander God Fearing Dealer". Idk how you are even bringing my car here. I was suggesting for other PW brothers. But for your satisfaction I wrote a long reply.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, the way you're describing JDM's is exactly how I thought they are- bought from Imaandaar dealers.

Btw- you haven't yet told me about your experience with tuk tuk sounds from PKDM cars, shall I re-quote what you wrote earlier?
    Seems like someone isn't getting the point.

I really want to see the auction sheet of your car. I am just curious.
    Btw- you never described your Passo that way- 99% of dealers describe it that way. It is just a quote most dealers say. If you cannot fathom that , not my problemo.

*So swift owners, IMO, you've been OWNED!* < Joke of the year???????

...>.>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, the way you're describing JDM's is exactly how I thought they are- bought from Imaandaar dealers.

Btw- you haven't yet told me about your experience with tuk tuk sounds from PKDM cars, shall I re-quote what you wrote earlier?

Btw- you never described your Passo that way- 99% of dealers describe it that way. It is just a quote most dealers say. If you cannot fathom that , not my problemo.

...>.>
    Well, if you read my post carefully it says that one should buy a JDM with verifiable auction sheet. Now, in which sense are you reffering my "support for JDM"? I wonder what makes you so offensive bro? is it just this that I said one should always make a purchase with verifiable auction sheet? this?. or am I not supporting your "SWEfT"? . There is a thing called speech of freedom, and if you're not familiar with that then you can go around flood with quoting people's post with your aggressive and offensive posts.

And regarding my car's auction sheet, you should rather read a post calmly. As I said, my purchase turned out to be what I expected it to be. And I said k Allah Ka Karam hai khaasa experience hogaya hai abh tou mujhe zaroorat nahi parhti auction sheet ki. Jis me khutka lagay us gaari se haath uthaa leta hoon ya kabhi pasand agayee car bohot tou auction sheet tab dekh ker verify keroonga agar khutka lagay car mein. Im not one of those people, who tells other aray koi tension nahi warranty khatam hotay saath baich dunga suzuki ki warranty.

And about pkdm tuk tuk, I dont believe you havent come across this issue in brand new mehran which has weird sound coming from the rear end. And when you take your ride to 'Suzuki' they say it is common and it cant be resolved, and this issue was brought up by some brother here on PW too and he said it himself too on a thread.

Second, my friend bought a Liana a few years back, it's steering column started giving rattling sound though he was a very smooth driver.

My cousin, bought a brand new Alto vxr in violet(somewhat like that) you wont believe, it had a sound in dashboard as if some plastic has broken inside the speedo meter or something and irritatingly sounded like pain in the neck.

Im not against Suzuki, I preffer JDMs as mentioned in my post from where you started dragging it. Suzuki's arent bad BUT just like every other Pakwheeler I have a right too to express my opinion and to which I believe should be criticized by the conflicting opinion of others but not on the basis of offensive agressive issues.

Peace out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

...>.>
    Well, if you read my post carefully it says that one should buy a JDM with verifiable auction sheet. Now, in which sense are you reffering my "support for JDM"? I wonder what makes you so offensive bro? is it just this that I said one should always make a purchase with verifiable auction sheet? this?. or am I not supporting your "SWEfT"? . There is a thing called speech of freedom, and if you're not familiar with that then you can go around flood with quoting people's post with your aggressive and offensive posts.

And regarding my car's auction sheet, you should rather read a post calmly. As I said, my purchase turned out to be what I expected it to be. And I said k Allah Ka Karam hai khaasa experience hogaya hai abh tou mujhe zaroorat nahi parhti auction sheet ki. Jis me khutka lagay us gaari se haath uthaa leta hoon ya kabhi pasand agayee car bohot tou auction sheet tab dekh ker verify keroonga agar khutka lagay car mein. Im not one of those people, who tells other aray koi tension nahi warranty khatam hotay saath baich dunga suzuki ki warranty.

And about pkdm tuk tuk, I dont believe you havent come across this issue in brand new mehran which has weird sound coming from the rear end. And when you take your ride to 'Suzuki' they say it is common and it cant be resolved, and this issue was brought up by some brother here on PW too and he said it himself too on a thread.

Second, my friend bought a Liana a few years back, it's steering column started giving rattling sound though he was a very smooth driver.

My cousin, bought a brand new Alto vxr in violet(somewhat like that) you wont believe, it had a sound in dashboard as if some plastic has broken inside the speedo meter or something and irritatingly sounded like pain in the neck.

Im not against Suzuki, I preffer JDMs as mentioned in my post from where you started dragging it. Suzuki's arent bad BUT just like every other Pakwheeler I have a right too to express my opinion and to which I believe SHALL be criticized by the conflicting opinion of others but not on the basis of offensive agressive issues.

Peace out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

...>.>

Im not against Suzuki, I preffer JDMs as mentioned in my post from where you started dragging it. Suzuki's arent bad BUT just like every other Pakwheeler I have a right too to express my opinion and to which I believe should be criticized by the conflicting opinion of others but not on the basis of offensive agressive issues.

Peace out.
    Keeping Engine Maintained and clean make your car go 100k or more even if it's mehran or any other.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, if you read my post carefully it says that one should buy a JDM with verifiable auction sheet. Now, in which (1)sense are you reffering my "support for JDM"? (2)I wonder what makes you so offensive bro? is it just this that I said one should always make a purchase with verifiable auction sheet? this?. or am I not supporting your "SWEfT"? . (3)There is a thing called speech of freedom, and if you're not familiar with that then you can go around flood with quoting people's post with your aggressive and offensive posts.

(4)And regarding my car's auction sheet, you should rather read a post calmly. As I said, my purchase turned out to be what I expected it to be. And I said k Allah Ka Karam hai khaasa experience hogaya hai abh tou mujhe zaroorat nahi parhti auction sheet ki. Jis me khutka lagay us gaari se haath uthaa leta hoon ya kabhi pasand agayee car bohot tou auction sheet tab dekh ker verify keroonga agar khutka lagay car mein. Im not one of those people, who tells other aray koi tension nahi warranty khatam hotay saath baich dunga suzuki ki warranty.

(5)And about pkdm tuk tuk, I dont believe you havent come across this issue in brand new mehran which has weird sound coming from the rear end. And when you take your ride to 'Suzuki' they say it is common and it cant be resolved, and this issue was brought up by some brother here on PW too and he said it himself too on a thread.

(6)Second, my friend bought a Liana a few years back, it's steering column started giving rattling sound though he was a very smooth driver.

(7)My cousin, bought a brand new Alto vxr in violet(somewhat like that) you wont believe, it had a sound in dashboard as if some plastic has broken inside the speedo meter or something and irritatingly sounded like pain in the neck.

Im not against Suzuki, I preffer JDMs as mentioned in my post from where you started dragging it. Suzuki's arent bad BUT just like every other Pakwheeler I have a right too to express my opinion and to which I believe SHALL be criticized by the conflicting opinion of others but not on the basis of offensive agressive issues.

Peace out.
    Highlighted a few points.

(1) So, If you take a glance at your opening post, you are not capable to do X vs Z comparisons- You haven't mentioned the pros and cons of X vs Z.

(2) I am not offensive at all- According to your ' 100% ' Honest comparison, Passo is a million times better than a "SWEfT" / Btw- It's called " Swift "- Are you implying I cannot read nor write?

(3) Freedom of speech- Are you the only one allowed to speak freely? Aren't PKDM owners allowed to? Well, it's your thread, so you could add Childish rules- ' Only JDM owners allowed, we cannot tolerate the truth '- I would understand that.
    I am not aggressive nor do I write offensive stuff. I never go personal- Dissing your car? Well, you dissed mine.

(4) I do read calmly- I am not breathing heavily or sweating on my keyboard- rather calm, chilled and relaxed.

(5) Ahh that Mehran issue- I do know of that. I was the one to share it here, so no need to explain it to me.
    Here is the link, so you can print out flyers and hand them out on the street, just because a couple defect Mehrans' make every Suzuki car bad, right? Well, it's solved by changing the nuts and plate that holds the suspension, i.e adding a little bit of rubber there. As if JDM's don't need a bit of tweaking here and there to run on Pakistani roads properly.

http://www.suzukifamily.com.pk/suzuk...01-04-2014.jpg

(6) Driver could have been the best driver in the world- once you drive on bad patches, even a BMW will give sounds.
    You haven't told me anything about the car, just that it's a Liana made by SUZUKI. Did your friend buy it brand new? How old was it? Were the wheels aligned? Nah, don't tell me that, just tell me that it started giving sounds. Okay, then PKDM sucks. Every Liana sucks.

(7) There are manufacturing faults in every brand- A Tesla S down my street wasn't charging. That car costs over 80 lacs. What are you implying?

Before you start crying again regarding me being ' offensive ' , take a look at your thread title. The battle has begun.

And btw- PKDM cars come with 2 years warranty. Enjoy parts hunting in ghetto junkyards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, if you read my post carefully it says that one should buy a JDM with verifiable auction sheet. Now, in which (1)sense are you reffering my "support for JDM"? (2)I wonder what makes you so offensive bro? is it just this that I said one should always make a purchase with verifiable auction sheet? this?. or am I not supporting your "SWEfT"? . (3)There is a thing called speech of freedom, and if you're not familiar with that then you can go around flood with quoting people's post with your aggressive and offensive posts.

(4)And regarding my car's auction sheet, you should rather read a post calmly. As I said, my purchase turned out to be what I expected it to be. And I said k Allah Ka Karam hai khaasa experience hogaya hai abh tou mujhe zaroorat nahi parhti auction sheet ki. Jis me khutka lagay us gaari se haath uthaa leta hoon ya kabhi pasand agayee car bohot tou auction sheet tab dekh ker verify keroonga agar khutka lagay car mein. Im not one of those people, who tells other aray koi tension nahi warranty khatam hotay saath baich dunga suzuki ki warranty.

(5)And about pkdm tuk tuk, I dont believe you havent come across this issue in brand new mehran which has weird sound coming from the rear end. And when you take your ride to 'Suzuki' they say it is common and it cant be resolved, and this issue was brought up by some brother here on PW too and he said it himself too on a thread.

(6)Second, my friend bought a Liana a few years back, it's steering column started giving rattling sound though he was a very smooth driver.

(7)My cousin, bought a brand new Alto vxr in violet(somewhat like that) you wont believe, it had a sound in dashboard as if some plastic has broken inside the speedo meter or something and irritatingly sounded like pain in the neck.

Peace out.

(1) So, If you take a glance at your opening post, you are not capable to do X vs Z comparisons- You haven't mentioned the pros and cons of X vs Z.

(2) I am not offensive at all- According to your ' 100% ' Honest comparison, Passo is a million times better than a "SWEfT" / Btw- It's called " Swift "- Are you implying I cannot read nor write?

(3) Freedom of speech- Are you the only one allowed to speak freely? Aren't PKDM owners allowed to? Well, it's your thread, so you could add Childish rules- ' Only JDM owners allowed, we cannot tolerate the truth '- I would understand that.
    I am not aggressive nor do I write offensive stuff. I never go personal- Dissing your car? Well, you dissed mine.

(4) I do read calmly- I am not breathing heavily or sweating on my keyboard- rather calm, chilled and relaxed.

(5) Ahh that Mehran issue- I do know of that. I was the one to share it here, so no need to explain it to me.
    Here is the link, so you can print out flyers and hand them out on the street, just because a couple defect Mehrans' make every Suzuki car bad, right? Well, it's solved by changing the nuts and plate that holds the suspension, i.e adding a little bit of rubber there. As if JDM's don't need a bit of tweaking here and there to run on Pakistani roads properly.

(6) Driver could have been the best driver in the world- once you drive on bad patches, even a BMW will give sounds.
    You haven't told me anything about the car, just that it's a Liana made by SUZUKI. Did your friend buy it brand new? How old was it? Were the wheels aligned? Nah, don't tell me that, just tell me that it started giving sounds. Okay, then PKDM sucks. Every Liana sucks.

(7) There are manufacturing faults in every brand- A Tesla S down my street wasn't charging. That car costs over 80 lacs. What are you implying?

And btw- PKDM cars come with 2 years warranty. Enjoy parts hunting in ghetto junkyards.

Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Keeping Engine Maintained and clean make your car go 100k or more even if it's mehran or any other.

That was so random, but true. Haha.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Own a 2012 Daihatsu Boon. Would still go for a Swift but not because of the reasons argued over here...

Manual Transmission FTW!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro you know I brought a Mehran vx non EFI 13.5k driven in 2012 and now it's near 80k.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai, tumhey pata hai sab baaki anari hain saarey, theek hai? khush hogaye abh?
    SADA JEAY SUZUKI SADA JEAY SWIFT!! bus?

I wouldnt argue with someone who gets so offensive. And freedom of speech? duhh! every effin person can see how you react aggresively as if Suzuki is paying you for improving their market as an agent so atleast not here at this forum, people can see your concept of 'freedom of speech'.

And believe it or not, I have just had your name in my mind while reviewing some threads earlier when I was almost new to this forum (Im too on Pw since 2007 but started using its forum late) because I could see you arguing with people just over SWIFT.. Haha. And now I know why those people didn't give you much attention.

You're a master of all Jack of none, is that what you're trying to tell me? EVEN AFTER READING MY POSTS THAT SAYS IT IS MY OPINION AND EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS DIFFERENT OPINION. Dude, Eik banda baar baar kehraha hai opinion hai uski aur apne experience pe kehraha hoon tou larna shuroo hojatay ho? her baat ko apne favour me quote kerdete ho. Wah bhai, nobody can dare to argue with such a person.

Now after seeing how aggressive you get if somebody post their opinion and then you not accepting your mistake, I dont find a need to even read your post after that, not worth it sorry boss.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

*Duplicate post removed*

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai, tumhey pata hai sab baaki anari hain saarey, theek hai? khush hogaye abh?
    SADA JEAY SUZUKI SADA JEAY SWIFT!! bus?

I wouldnt argue with someone who gets so offensive. And freedom of speech? duhh! every effin person can see how you react aggresively as if Suzuki is paying you for improving their market as an agent so atleast not here at this forum, people can see your concept of 'freedom of speech'.

And believe it or not, I have just had your name in my mind while reviewing some threads earlier when I was almost new to this forum (Im too on Pw since 2007 but started using its forum late) because I could see you arguing with people just over SWIFT.. Haha. And now I know why those people didn't give you much attention.

You're a master of all Jack of none, is that what you're trying to tell me? EVEN AFTER READING MY POSTS THAT SAYS IT IS MY OPINION AND EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS DIFFERENT OPINION. Dude, Eik banda baar baar kehraha hai opinion hai uski aur apne experience pe kehraha hoon tou larna shuroo hojatay ho? her baat ko apne favour me quote kerdete ho. Wah bhai, nobody can dare to argue with such a person.

Now after seeing how aggressive you get if somebody post their opinion and then you not accepting your mistake, I dont find a need to even read your post after that, not worth it sorry boss.
    Why are you losing it?
    I am just expressing my opinions and challenging your claims. No, I am not fighting or writing offensive sentences, just stating my opinion and challenging your claims.

I would like an answer or your opinion on the highlights I pointed out in my previous post which were visible and marked in " ( ) ".

And believe it or not, I have just had your name in my mind while reviewing some threads earlier when I was almost new to this forum (Im too on Pw since 2007 but started using its forum late) because I could see you arguing with people just over SWIFT.. Haha. And now I know why those people didn't give you much attention. You want to go personal?

I am not here to get attention or get a million post counts or get everyone here to worship me- I have things to do in the real world, so yeah, cannot expect everyone to make hate threads and derail the argument by writing in caps lock that you win. Nope.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but blasting about a Cousins and Friends mishaps and mistakes- that surely doesn't entitle you to blast everyone else. That's not an opinion. Just because your dumb cousin cannot drive properly, or idiotic friend, doesn't mean that everyone is like them.

So- Please do point out my mistakes, I am not fighting as you said before in Urdlish, just asking for a fair and non-biased comparison.

I could go and start making threads about your Passo and write every negative thing about it, just to tell the world how crap it is, but I won't. I need to have at least driven it and owned it for a bit to know the car.

If that's too much to ask, then stop making these kind of threads. Simple.

^Owner of a Suzuki Swift PKDM assembled with 10% Insurance depreciation and 1 year of warranty left, as compared to a JDM owner.... nvm- Someone's gonna start crying again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: PASSO vs. SWIFT! Let the battle begin!

Why are you losing it?
    I am just expressing my opinions and challenging your claims. No, I am not fighting or writing offensive sentences, just stating my opinion and challenging your claims.

I would like an answer or your opinion on the highlights I pointed out in my previous post which were visible and marked in " ( ) ".

And believe it or not, I have just had your name in my mind while reviewing some threads earlier when I was almost new to this forum (Im too on Pw since 2007 but started using its forum late) because I could see you arguing with people just over SWIFT.. Haha. And now I know why those people didn't give you much attention. You want to go personal?

I am not here to get attention or get a million post counts or get everyone here to worship me- I have things to do in the real world, so yeah, cannot expect everyone to make hate threads and derail the argument by writing in caps lock that you win. Nope.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but blasting about a Cousins and Friends mishaps and mistakes- that surely doesn't entitle you to blast everyone else. That's not an opinion. Just because your dumb cousin cannot drive properly, or idiotic friend, doesn't mean that everyone is like them.

So- Please do point out my mistakes, I am not fighting as you said before in Urdlish, just asking for a fair and non-biased comparison.

I could go and start making threads about your Passo and write every negative thing about it, just to tell the world how crap it is, but I won't. I need to have at least driven it and owned it for a bit to know the car.

If that's too much to ask, then stop making these kind of threads. Simple.

^Owner of a Suzuki Swift PKDM assembled with 10% Insurance depreciation and 1 year of warranty left, as compared to a JDM owner.... nvm- Someone's gonna start crying again.
    -Hahaha, I wish you were atleast smart enough to know that Im not the creator of this thread.

You wanna go personal? I would more than welcome you. You have already gone personal where you have pointed out my family and my friend, but boss my brought up is not like yours, I was taught not to response to somebody in life who goes too morally low or in humanity-wise, else it wouldn't leave a difference between me and you.

And yeah, I could say a lot, remember that! but Im not because Im not just a post writer, when it comes to real world Im a much practical guy so I could answer your entire post really well, but I wont!

Peace out from this thread now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

User Tag List