Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Altis 1.6 AT SR or 1.6 AT

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Altis 1.6 AT SR or 1.6 AT

    Assalam-O-Alaikum everyone... Wanted to know that what are the differences between Corolla Gli 1.6 AT, Altis 1.6 AT SR and Altis 1.6 AT. Thanks in advance.


  2. #61
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    bro no offence but what i can see from ur comments is tht basicaly u prefer manual bcs u r having a manual car rite?poster is not having a manual or auto at tht moment he is asking opinion
    secondly u talking abt manual acc is more no doubt u r rite but top speed is almost the same if u know how to use at transmission in a drag race.
    i took my manual 1.8 to 212 km/hr max nd i took my auto to 210 !!
    thirdly poster is nt buying ferrari or a buggati he is buying a family sedan
    so nth to worry abt acc
    wo zamana purama tha jb in pakistan people preffered manual now everyone prefer auto car.go try selling a manual car u will hardly find some customer.

    @poster
    bro i will prefer go for at altis
    +1, agreed. Poster isn't in the view of going for a manual, whatsoever.

    But still, imaad's view is quite plausible, for the fact that AT does suck at acceleration. No fuel economy.

    yes, one looking for a family sedan, seldom worries about speed and acceleration, over here, we have got the fuel economy of MT over AT. This one thing is a point of worrying for millionares nowadays.

    People are selling R18s and buying vtec and idsi citys just for the fuel economy, there fore, fuel economy factor is an important thing for a person with a family who needs a daily driven vehicle.

    and still dear bruv, market for 6 speed altis is way hotter than AT. Situ is vice versa for civic 8G though.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    bro no offence but what i can see from ur comments is tht basicaly u prefer manual bcs u r having a manual car rite?poster is not having a manual or auto at tht moment he is asking opinion
    secondly u talking abt manual acc is more no doubt u r rite but top speed is almost the same if u know how to use at transmission in a drag race.
    i took my manual 1.8 to 212 km/hr max nd i took my auto to 210 !!
    thirdly poster is nt buying ferrari or a buggati he is buying a family sedan
    so nth to worry abt acc
    wo zamana purama tha jb in pakistan people preffered manual now everyone prefer auto car.go try selling a manual car u will hardly find some customer.

    @poster
    bro i will prefer go for at altis
    i respect your views bro.
    no i have kept a.t alot.a.t r18a etc.
    point isnt just acceleration sir,its about fuel economy,how can you neglect economy factor when gasoline prices ev gone sky high?
    yes i prefer manual over auto,its my personal liking,it might not be your's.
    that is te reason i gave fair reasoning about my liking,the guy flaired up instead.
    go through my posts bro,ive mentioned by times if one is seeking for driving ease a.t is best.
    many thanks.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megatron View Post
    The discussion above is a perfect example of why discussing things which pertain to "personal preferences" on forums is not always the best of ideas. Two people are unable to convey each other their message n soon enuf, a fight breaks out...AT and MT both have their pros and cons. Acceleration is not the sole criteria when deciding what you to go for. You need to take into account the place where the car will be regularly driven, the age of the person driving the car, economy and so on...

    IMHO...Altis 1.6 AT is a very good car for city driving. The best part is its fuel economy which is way better than any of its rivals in the local market.
    Altis 1.6 MT is also a very good car because it gives you the "umph" when you are in the mood but also lets u settle into a cruise when you want to drive calmly...
    agrees to you as well. infact, highly agreed. Discussion should be kept a discussion, a clean one.

    +1 for the part in bold face.

    And yea,altis AT's economy is way better than several of its rivals out there, but still, there is a 'much' better option, an thats MT altis.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I completely agree with you guyz on the 1.8 AT being better than the current 1.6 AT. It not only has the triptronic feature but also much better at getting of the line. The driving pleasure is definitely better simply because of the better power to weight ratio and better torque figures....plain maths!

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Hehehehe.

    And this shareer imaad jumped in and said AT sux.

    Meray to dil par churiyaan chal gaeen

    I even love the beauty and style of gear lever of AT, lolz.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hahahahaha nai nai...easy
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @robm yeah well said altis a.t got better fuel average than other a.t's but has a huge gap in fuel economy from 6speed m.t.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megatron View Post
    I completely agree with you guyz on the 1.8 AT being better than the current 1.6 AT. It not only has the triptronic feature but also much better at getting of the line. The driving pleasure is definitely better simply because of the better power to weight ratio and better torque figures....plain maths!
    Pheeool bohat peeti hai 1.8, if u are able to get 10kmpl, u would be the luckiest person on earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    hahahahaha nai nai...easy
    Shukar karo bhai ke aap meray samnay nahi thay, warna dono ko chanay ki daal khani parti.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    ok here you go.
    where did i say so?i.e you said that?
    its true,in comparison to m.t,it sucks,want to check it?give your's a friendly run to mine.things will get clear.
    how is new alts 1.6 a.t is better than r18a pros?
    Those were just an example of an ''automatic transmission''.
    yes i added smileys to elaborate that it was a ''joke''.
    nor i am anyone's slave or servant to repeat explainations of my verdicts.
    sigh......where did i say so?
    i did post for the same purpose budd,you got offended(still you are).
    the fact is m.t is better than a.t in altis 1.6 cause ive driven both,i'm a keeper of m.t,won't buy a.t 1.6 altis ever cause i found its drive way downgraded.yes yes we all are dumbs here who say so,or perhaps you got a super natural 1.6 a.t altis,indus made it specially for you.
    Alright then, here we go:
    Why should i bother for a test run? It's not my ego which is being challenged. Like i said, the one who buys an AT doesn't bother about any drag! And those buy MT Corolla to satisfy their ego, they are just wanna be dragsters.
    Why would i get offended by whatever you say? Your argument has n substance, only 'LOL', personal attacks, and the word 'sucks'. Why should I even bother to drag myself down to such an absurd and pathetic level just to prove myself right. People here are wise enough to see the substance n validity in arguments. And i must say i do not need to prove my own capability. I know what I need to know, and I am sure members here can very well judge it. You on the other hand, only have a few vague argumentative words to support your absurd claim.
    Here let me help you in portraying your argument:
    "Altis MT has a better throttle response than an AT. MT offers a lot more control."
    Now if this your argument, then I very well agree with it.
    And I'd say the following:
    "I agree with your argument, and this is bound to be in any manual tranny."
    But saying that "AT sucks!" goes on to prove how low your argument structuring ability is. Opting for personal attacks clearly depicts personality conflict issues.
    And if you are satisfied with your arguments, you presented than why bother commenting again? Opting for reciprocal statements goes onto prove the low level of intellect.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Pheeool bohat peeti hai 1.8, if u are able to get 10kmpl, u would be the luckiest person on earth.
    In my routine drive from home to university, garden town to defence, i am able to get around 11.5 km/l and on M2 around 16 km/l and yes i am not quoting the average meter readings on the cluster, I have checked the figures many times by refilling the tank and calculating the average the old way

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Pheeool bohat peeti hai 1.8, if u are able to get 10kmpl, u would be the luckiest person on earth.

    Shukar karo bhai ke aap meray samnay nahi thay, warna dono ko chanay ki daal khani parti.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 1.8 AT actually offers this much economy, I am testament to that. It gives 11.5kpl in city with full AC and 16.5kpl on highway with AC. The 1.6 AT offers better economy figures.
    Yes there is a difference between 1.8 and 1.6, but it isn't as drastic as some are portraying it to be.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    The 1.8 AT actually offers this much economy, I am testament to that. It gives 11.5kpl in city with full AC and 16.5kpl on highway with AC. The 1.6 AT offers better economy figures.
    Yes there is a difference between 1.8 and 1.6, but it isn't as drastic as some are portraying it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by megatron View Post
    In my routine drive from home to university, garden town to defence, i am able to get around 11.5 km/l and on M2 around 16 km/l and yes i am not quoting the average meter readings on the cluster, I have checked the figures many times by refilling the tank and calculating the average the old way
    On highways it gives excellent mileage, no doubt, self tested. But within city, u r getting excellent avg.

    Btw, i am always unfortunate in fuel economy. My gli AT is giving nowadays 10.5, my se saloon was 8 to 9 kmpl, CL9 used to give 6 / 7 kmpl.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    lol,you'l be amazed people do drag semi auto aka triptronic gear'd cars.(give rolling starts).
    whuffff....because they forsee obvious loss.
    still it aint capable to outwiegh an m.t even i fuel economy,let the bloody drag thingy apart.
    and if somone buy's an a.t and thinks he got the world under him,has nothig more than a super superiority complex.
    The drags in triptronic are done in manual mode! You are quoting something out of context again. Clearly shows your weak argument.
    Again i quote, no AT owner bothers for a drag. Yar itna tu ek bachay ko b nai samjhna parta!
    You brought in the drag, now you are asking me to keep it out? Dang man, you really need to get yourself checked!
    Again you are quoting a reciprocal statement just for the saying of replying to me? Can't you present a valid argument. Dude, y bother wasting server space if can't properly comment.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  14. #73
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    @devilz_apprentice well bro i can speculate the height of disgrace from you ''personally'' in your coming posts because you are talking ''out of facts''.
    ''we give up the fort when there is not a ''man'' left to defend it''

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sit...akwheels-libra
    Awww, did i hurt you?
    Brother, I am only pointing out where you are arguing vaguely and giving reciprocal statements. You continue to deny what i say, and quote God knows what just for the sake of replying.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    Alright then, here we go:
    Why should i bother for a test run? It's not my ego which is being challenged. Like i said, the one who buys an AT doesn't bother about any drag! And those buy MT Corolla to satisfy their ego, they are just wanna be dragsters.
    Why would i get offended by whatever you say? Your argument has n substance, only 'LOL', personal attacks, and the word 'sucks'. Why should I even bother to drag myself down to such an absurd and pathetic level just to prove myself right. People here are wise enough to see the substance n validity in arguments. And i must say i do not need to prove my own capability. I know what I need to know, and I am sure members here can very well judge it. You on the other hand, only have a few vague argumentative words to support your absurd claim.
    Here let me help you in portraying your argument:
    "Altis MT has a better throttle response than an AT. MT offers a lot more control."
    Now if this your argument, then I very well agree with it.
    And I'd say the following:
    "I agree with your argument, and this is bound to be in any manual tranny."
    But saying that "AT sucks!" goes on to prove how low your argument structuring ability is. Opting for personal attacks clearly depicts personality conflict issues.
    And if you are satisfied with your arguments, you presented than why bother commenting again? Opting for reciprocal statements goes onto prove the low level of intellect.
    people know here who is who,inferiority complex?
    i got 9 cars ahumdulilah i got no such complex.
    drag?to prove acceleration of altis a.t sucks
    i'm not mentioning here with technical facts coz those are way above than your understanding.
    saying every time.absurd,disappointed,disagree,wannabe dragsters bla bla bla dsnt makes you right here.
    people watching arent blind,they better know who is capable of what. you term yourself better than me?go ahead chap that is nothing of mine concern.i'm here to tell others what i know,and learn what i don't.
    personal attacks?u did emm at first place gentleman.
    few vague arguments and words?if you term reality and technical facts vague then for sure your verdict is right.
    yes altis a.t is slow that is the reason i wrote its slow as compared to m.t,you deny it?
    yes i quoted the reason of altis a.t being slow you deny it?
    yes i mentioned altis a.t being poor econo setu and gave the reason you deny it?
    tying on the keybord dsnt makes you a superman ''chap''.
    i spend my entire day playing,fixing,knowing,understanding these things.i'm not the one who googles the bloody stuff and initiate argument wars here.
    i talk over my experience,ive gone through these bloody motors while driving,tuning them.
    you term me a wannabe dragster?yes i'm a ricer.
    say what ever you want,matters nothing to me.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    On highways it gives excellent mileage, no doubt, self tested. But within city, u r getting excellent avg.

    Btw, i am always unfortunate in fuel economy. My gli AT is giving nowadays 10.5, my se saloon was 8 to 9 kmpl, CL9 used to give 6 / 7 kmpl.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    karachi's traffic=bad fuel economy
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    The drags in triptronic are done in manual mode! You are quoting something out of context again. Clearly shows your weak argument.
    Again i quote, no AT owner bothers for a drag. Yar itna tu ek bachay ko b nai samjhna parta!
    You brought in the drag, now you are asking me to keep it out? Dang man, you really need to get yourself checked!
    Again you are quoting a reciprocal statement just for the saying of replying to me? Can't you present a valid argument. Dude, y bother wasting server space if can't properly comment.
    yes you said exactly right but that manual mode of trptronic envolves no clutch usage like we do it manually by feet in manual tranny systems,the shifting by hand in triptronic systems still can't match the powerband window which a manual tranny keeps the system inn.by triptronic mode only edge is about you can shift the gear you want.let me tell you,altis triptronic came new,a friend bought it,i took first ride.at D it remained in adequate powerband after every shift but at triptronic mode when we used to shift 2nd after 1'st lock,rpm used to get dropped near 4k,which meant''o holly s*** we got outa power band''.
    i need to get myself checked?
    thanks for the compliment.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    people know here who is who,inferiority complex?
    i got 9 cars ahumdulilah i got no such complex.
    drag?to prove acceleration of altis a.t sucks
    i'm not mentioning here with technical facts coz those are way above than your understanding.
    saying every time.absurd,disappointed,disagree,wannabe dragsters bla bla bla dsnt makes you right here.
    people watching arent blind,they better know who is capable of what. you term yourself better than me?go ahead chap that is nothing of mine concern.i'm here to tell others what i know,and learn what i don't.
    personal attacks?u did emm at first place gentleman.
    few vague arguments and words?if you term reality and technical facts vague then for sure your verdict is right.
    yes altis a.t is slow that is the reason i wrote its slow as compared to m.t,you deny it?
    yes i quoted the reason of altis a.t being slow you deny it?
    yes i mentioned altis a.t being poor econo setu and gave the reason you deny it?
    tying on the keybord dsnt makes you a superman ''chap''.
    i spend my entire day playing,fixing,knowing,understanding these things.i'm not the one who googles the bloody stuff and initiate argument wars here.
    i talk over my experience,ive gone through these bloody motors while driving,tuning them.
    you term me a wannabe dragster?yes i'm a ricer.
    say what ever you want,matters nothing to me.
    immad bro, let the personal things be aside. Just tell him the technical facts.

    Okay, acceleration is something one may get used to, but fuel economy, sorry. there is a LOT of difference b/w that of MT and AT.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    immad100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    Awww, did i hurt you?
    Brother, I am only pointing out where you are arguing vaguely and giving reciprocal statements. You continue to deny what i say, and quote God knows what just for the sake of replying.
    i think i should say the same to you.
    talk over the bloody thing called ''FACT''.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    people know here who is who,inferiority complex?
    i got 9 cars ahumdulilah i got no such complex.
    drag?to prove acceleration of altis a.t sucks
    i'm not mentioning here with technical facts coz those are way above than your understanding.
    saying every time.absurd,disappointed,disagree,wannabe dragsters bla bla bla dsnt makes you right here.
    people watching arent blind,they better know who is capable of what. you term yourself better than me?go ahead chap that is nothing of mine concern.i'm here to tell others what i know,and learn what i don't.
    personal attacks?u did emm at first place gentleman.
    few vague arguments and words?if you term reality and technical facts vague then for sure your verdict is right.
    yes altis a.t is slow that is the reason i wrote its slow as compared to m.t,you deny it?
    yes i quoted the reason of altis a.t being slow you deny it?
    yes i mentioned altis a.t being poor econo setu and gave the reason you deny it?
    tying on the keybord dsnt makes you a superman ''chap''.
    i spend my entire day playing,fixing,knowing,understanding these things.i'm not the one who googles the bloody stuff and initiate argument wars here.
    i talk over my experience,ive gone through these bloody motors while driving,tuning them.
    you term me a wannabe dragster?yes i'm a ricer.
    say what ever you want,matters nothing to me.
    awww, did u make u whine again?
    y should i even bother about your 9 cars. quoting such a statement depicts the childhood issues i mentioned before.
    if one needs to quote what he does to prove his point, then he is just another wanna be macho.
    I never quoted what i do and what i own. trust me, you can't compete with that .
    yar kasam se, ek bacha b itna nai rota. if nothing matters, then y bother reply?
    Since u reply, i assume i got to you. And since i got to you, i have very proved my point here.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  21. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    karachi's traffic=bad fuel economy
    faisalabad ki traffic= driver all the way.



    maine driving seekhi he fsd ki traffic se hai. thats why, whenever I need some mangoes, I head straight towards ghanta ghar, no matter what car I have. I know how to drive thru em.

    and this is impossible on an AT car.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •