I have to get a new car by end of next week, the nominees are
1. Honda Civic Prosmatic
2. Honda City Aspire Prosmatic
3. Toyota Corolla GLI Automatic
4. Toyota Corolla Altis A/T
These are listed in the order of personal preference...
However, now the issue is Civic is most likely getting dropped because of security concerns... It’s a car which attracts people... not good for security reasons... the features provided within are excellent.
City Aspire A/T - excellent look... no immobilizer and i personally feel the body is very light... but still like it.
Corolla/Altis - again no immobilizer (I don't know why it is not coming as a standard feature.. my 2002 Baleno has it) looks are ok, Altis has nice features, Toyota has had its share of brake issues...
Personally I am not a fan of Toyota
Need your help with the following:
1. Which is the best car out of these and why?
2. I’d be more interested in the problems which you guys might have faced during your use of these…
3. what will be the best security option?
4. Which insurance company would you recommend?
5. Does insurance companies cover 100% car value after 1st year (no 10% deprecation - I understand premium will be high)
6. Is there any financing institution/bank that offers 3-6 month financing?
Imported cars are not an option.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad