0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Toyota Cygnus

1-Price Check for Toyota Cygnus 2004 model Isb registered (2011 Dec) and 65K driven. Black color. (No night vision or cool box)

2-Whats the fuel consumption like? I think mine is drinking petrol like we drink rooh afza in ramzan!

3-Can I make the navigation system work some how and also change its language to english?

4-I owned a land cruiser before and now this cygnus. Both keep going up n down for no apparent reason. Any logic behind it?

5-Sport and Comfort. I dont really feel and difference when i adjust this option. Whats the difference that im supposed to feel? Im supposing its related to the suspension.

P.S: I hope im posting in the right section of the forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bump.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sport Suspension is stiffer. The ride is much harder. Comfort Suspension is Softer. It's smooth. You should feel the difference.
    Live Life to The Fullest

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AliAbdullah View Post
    1-Price Check for Toyota Cygnus 2004 model Isb registered (2011 Dec) and 65K driven. Black color. (No night vision or cool box)

2-Whats the fuel consumption like? I think mine is drinking petrol like we drink rooh afza in ramzan!

3-Can I make the navigation system work some how and also change its language to english?

4-I owned a land cruiser before and now this cygnus. Both keep going up n down for no apparent reason. Any logic behind it?

5-Sport and Comfort. I dont really feel and difference when i adjust this option. Whats the difference that im supposed to feel? Im supposing its related to the suspension.
    1). Is it an auctioned vehicle?

I recently sold a friends 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Cgynus, black, 2003 KHI registered. It was a brand new import back in 2003. Single owner, very good condition, 70,000Kms driven. It had everything in it except Night View and the Mark Levinson premium sound system.

Sold it for 60,00,000.

If this Cgynus is exactly as you have mentioned it to be, a good offer for it would be around 68,00,000-72,00,000 provided that it is not an auctioned vehicle.

2). The fuel consumption isn't that bad considering the fact that the power plant is a 4.7L V8 which chucks out 270 horses. 6-7KM/L is what it gives in intercity driving. On the highway it should give you in between 8-9KmL at maximum. These calculations are based on a well maintained vehicle.

3). No, there aren't any current Navigation software programs in Pakistan that would support the Navigation systems of JDM vehicles. If you really want the language change then get yourself a USDM or EUDM LX470 Tv/Navigation unit. All the functions in them are in English.

4). Can you please elaborate 'up and down'.

5). The Adaptive Variable Suspension system (AVS) in the LX470 has two options. Sport, comfort and normal mode for the shocks. And low, normal and high for the ride height. Now, sport mode hardens up the suspension for a stiffer ride. It's basically used when you have a big load in your vehicle. It works great while off-road as well. Comfort mode is used mostly for basic everyday, relaxed driving.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post

I recently sold a friends 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Cgynus, black, 2003 KHI registered. It was a brand new import back in 2003. Single owner, very good condition, 70,000Kms driven. It had everything in it except Night View and the Mark Levinson premium sound system.

Sold it for 60,00,000.

If this Cgynus is exactly as you have mentioned it to be, a good offer for it would be around 68,00,000-72,00,000 provided that it is not an auctioned vehicle.

2). The fuel consumption isn't that bad considering the fact that the power plant is a 4.7L V8 which chucks out 270 horses. 6-7KM/L is what it gives in intercity driving. On the highway it should give you in between 8-9KmL at maximum. These calculations are based on a well maintained vehicle.

3). No, there aren't any current Navigation software programs in Pakistan that would support the Navigation systems of JDM vehicles. If you really want the language change then get yourself a USDM or EUDM LX470 Tv/Navigation unit. All the functions in them are in English.

5). The Adaptive Variable Suspension system (AVS) in the LX470 has two options. Sport, comfort and normal mode for the shocks. And low, normal and high for the ride height. Now, sport mode hardens up the suspension for a stiffer ride. It's basically used when you have a big load in your vehicle. It works great while off-road as well. Comfort mode is used mostly for basic everyday, relaxed driving.
    Honestly don't understand how 8-9km/l is what you get when Toyota says it to be 13/18 mpg rating!! And an then it to be an LX version? I think 7-7.5 is maximum that you get on Highway. Isn't it?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rework View Post
    Honestly don't understand how 8-9km/l is what you get when Toyota says it to be 13/18 mpg rating!! And an then it to be an LX version? I think 7-7.5 is maximum that you get on Highway. Isn't it?
    theres difference between miles/gallon and km/liter.

if u feel no difference between the comfort and sport mode, then obviously theres something wrong with the car. car shud hit bumps harder on sport mode.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i dont think so.

on normal mode, it automatically raises ride hide after u put load in it. you dont have to put it in sport mode unless u want more responsive steering...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sold it for 60,00,000.

1) Its a 2004 model so not that one you sold. You sold it quite cheap.
    2) My surf which is 3.4L does 7 within city. I doubt this beast does 6-7. Im guessing it does 5.5-6, no?
    3) Do you know about the price for these units?
    4) By up and down i mean the height control. It goes up and down itself when still at times. The ride height shows Normal but still car goes up or down a bit at times. Only one side. Sometimes the front, sometimes the rear.
    5) Well ive never really noticed much of a difference when i change the AVS system.

Also, do u know anyway in which i can keep the ride at low height? i like it that way even if i put it down n thn press on that other button which im forgetting the name ov. Basically something like height control off. It still goes back to normal after a while.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List