Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need experts opinions I need some help, honda classic in ISB dumped my car up ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need experts opinions I need some help, honda classic in ISB dumped my car up ..

assalam o alaikum to all n on saturday i took my 2006 vti oriel prosmatic eagle shape to honda classic in I-10/3 ISB, they changed the filter/oil and serviced my AC, since i take the car back home, AC is working fine now, however there is a oil leaking very slowly from underneath my car and I can see a good amount of oil in my garage just under my honda .. I am very worried about it? also once I opened the bonnet of my car I see that I had to fix some stuff up there as they just left it opened (minor ones) and then also there is a type of pipe now coming down from my honda and it was hitting the road I dont know what that is but it wasnt hanging down like it before I took it to honda classic so I just folded it and tried to put it there inside the car .. but I am very worried about that pipe thing (its coming out from the right side of the engine) and also the oil leakage? what should I do? today is sunday and honda classic is closed I will surely crack on them on tomorrow but is it safe to drive my car to honda classic in this condition?

Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh and one more thing my car drove around 6KM with hand brake pulled (hand brake active) how much effect will it have on my brakes? that was done in a mistake? however I can see that brakes are still working good but do I need to get them repaired too now? or will 6KM at slow speed wont do much harm?

Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also i can see that my honda is also eating the fuel up since it came back from honda classic yesterday any helps on it guys?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by whiteatom View Post
    assalam o alaikum to all n on saturday i took my 2006 vti oriel prosmatic eagle shape to honda classic in I-10/3 ISB, they changed the filter/oil and serviced my AC, since i take the car back home, AC is working fine now, however there is a oil leaking very slowly from underneath my car and I can see a good amount of oil in my garage just under my honda .. I am very worried about it? also once I opened the bonnet of my car I see that I had to fix some stuff up there as they just left it opened (minor ones) and then also there is a type of pipe now coming down from my honda and it was hitting the road I dont know what that is but it wasnt hanging down like it before I took it to honda classic so I just folded it and tried to put it there inside the car .. but I am very worried about that pipe thing (its coming out from the right side of the engine) and also the oil leakage? what should I do? today is sunday and honda classic is closed I will surely crack on them on tomorrow but is it safe to drive my car to honda classic in this condition?

Regards,
    oh and one more thing my car drove around 6KM with hand brake pulled (hand brake active) how much effect will it have on my brakes? that was done in a mistake? however I can see that brakes are still working good but do I need to get them repaired too now? or will 6KM at slow speed wont do much harm?

Regards,
    also i can see that my honda is also eating the fuel up since it came back from honda classic yesterday any helps on it guys?
    with parking brake pulled was there no warning light on dash panel ?

if you ignored the warning light for fun sake, time to go back to Honda get the oil problem sorted while request a brake check and replacement of pads

telling you to check this check that will not help
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regards,
    simple go back to them to fix the leak, must be a loose oil filter or nut..

Regards,
    If only 6 KM then no problem, hope you were not doing 120+

bhai jab hand brake khench kar gari chalao gey to fuel to use ho ga,

if prob persist then do a tuning and every thing will be fine,,
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi,
    Guys i took it bak to Honda today n those guys were very nice n the oil was leaking due to nut problem as it got dumped so they changed it and they also checked the brakes and told me that there are no issues with them and they r just perfect ..

So its all gud n their co-operation was gr8 n their service was awesome too also they didnt change the service charges frm me so it was a gud experience over all ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If they didnt treat u nicely they would have lost a customer i guess
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and the loose filter or nut was their fault, they were not supposed to charge u anything.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List