I want to ask the fellow members that:
1. How much profitable is the business of premium / own / on? Does it beat 12% annual rate offered by national savings schemes?
2. What are the best cars to invest? (Highest premium, high demand & shortest delivery time)
3. What is the average premium on high demand cars and also mention its delivery time? (specially in Karachi)
4. If there are 10 instances of price change then how many times on an average the price increase & price decrease?
5. Is it safe investment? What are the risks?
P.S. Please answer with city wise data. i intend to do it in Karachi.
Hi I am doing this for just under a year now, and I have come to conclusion that it's really not worth it. I. Began in June last year when the price was 1504 for the Gli and I have one right now which was purchased for 1607 and given the price hike should go for round 1650. since corollas have the highest demand and Gli is a popular variant I stick with it.
i would suggest don't waste your time unless you plan to book a number of cars at the same time ( 4 cars or so so that you have colors available to provide to customers)
Also have been told that fbr becomes an issue after the 4 th car if you continue to use one ntn number just look into it before you make your decision.