Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honda civic VTI Oriel eagle shape getting heat up ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda civic VTI Oriel eagle shape getting heat up ..

assalam o alaikum n my Honda civic VTI Oriel eagle shape is getting heat up I dunt know why? recently I got installed in it a tracker personally and the guy who installed it ofcourse did its wiring too? is it that he has placed some wrong wire there? because there was an option of engine and oil cut off in the tracker too and may be he installed it improperly? or does it has nothing to do with it? I just got heat up too much and then I took around 1 hour and 30 minutes to kool it down but still even after 1 hour and 30 minutes when I pour water into it and start the engine it starts to boil .. any ideas why its happening? and I keep putting water over it and in it like for 1 hour and still after it when I starts the engine it starts to boil the water ..

Waiting for some experts opinions here that what can be the problem?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I saw a City iVTEC at Atla$ dealer; its Check Engine light was not turning off. After inspection; it was not turning off even when key is removed from ignition. They literally removed all the wiring; removing complete dash and what not of a brand new car; and found out that the wires were short in ignition switch due to tracker installation. Just telling; how things can go bad due to "juggars" of road side installers. I will suggest take your car to a "good" authorized dealer to get it checked.
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

assalam o alaikum to all n thx to ALLAH my car is doing gud now I have taken tht tracker out too but it jst wasnt cuz of it, it was bcz of a lot of dust n stuff into my car's radiater n its all 10 valves were completely blocked, I have got it all serviced n then puts 2 liter of coolent n 2 liters of water in it n now its working gr8 thx to ALLAH my engine dosent gets dumped up n i was a lot dump to drive the kar like it but now after radiator is cleaned its doing gr8

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List