Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By doubletrouble
  • 5 Post By tashfeen1967

Thread: Need info about Nissan Wingroad

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    polepar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need info about Nissan Wingroad

    Anyone know the fuel consumption of Nissan Wingroad? and is there only 4wd versions or 2wd also?
    Will it work good on CNG (dont know if it is CVT or not)? anyone seen it, mileage and any issues?
    I have seen a couple of them on roads here so that means parts will be available in big cities or expected to come soon?

    i know its resale is not good as fielder but as its cheaper than that so can be a considered an alternative with low budget.

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    tornado99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its a gud car but its fuel avg is not gud

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Teeboyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi ....Your better of with new Toyota hiace much more realible and better built . Jap imports are not good quality cars . Only built to last 3 years. Lots of low quality part.

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    doubletrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboyuk View Post
    Hi ....Your better of with new Toyota hiace much more realible and better built . Jap imports are not good quality cars . Only built to last 3 years. Lots of low quality part.
    and where does Toyota Hiace come from?
    you mean jap imports are low quality? ...and what about local? ...you think locals are made with the top notch material?
    bro jap imports are way better...if not the top notch quality, its still more than respectable ..aye?
    who told you that they built cars to last for 3 years? .....do you have any idea of the automobile industry ..? they sell cars..not cup cakes

    anyhow...Nissan Wingroad is a descent car..i like it somehow ..though heard that it aint much economical, but still look at that thing ..with 1.5L+ engine, anything above 13 with A/c and on local would be good for me..even 12 would do just fine
    this consumption becomes a mojor issue when your office/business places are far off.....and you have to drive miles everyday
    if you have offices/business within 10mile radius...then consumption should not be much of an issue..

    i personally prefer it over fielder ...yea, the parts are available...not much of an issue...but bear in mind that they might be a little expensive as with almost all imports
    drug-s3x-money .....be careful: this is the kind of obsession that can render you utterly useless

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polepar View Post
    Anyone know the fuel consumption of Nissan Wingroad? and is there only 4wd versions or 2wd also?
    Will it work good on CNG (dont know if it is CVT or not)? anyone seen it, mileage and any issues?
    I have seen a couple of them on roads here so that means parts will be available in big cities or expected to come soon?

    i know its resale is not good as fielder but as its cheaper than that so can be a considered an alternative with low budget.

    I have AD EXPERT 1500CC same as wingroad mechanically n shape wise with some minor cosmetic changes in wingroad n better interior ... rest the car is same ... yes 2wd is available ... My car is also 2wd ... Fuel avg is quite good bro considering 1500 cc engine ... drive is too good .. it is giving me 10 plus easily within city ... its powerful has a very very nice pick , i did 160 plus some days back and it was very fast and reached 160 + very quickly , grip is good too , suspension , brakes , build quality everything is nice no complains so far ... Go for Wingroad ,good value for money
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    tashfeen1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default jap imort quality

    Quote Originally Posted by doubletrouble View Post
    and where does Toyota Hiace come from?
    you mean jap imports are low quality? ...and what about local? ...you think locals are made with the top notch material?
    bro jap imports are way better...if not the top notch quality, its still more than respectable ..aye?
    who told you that they built cars to last for 3 years? .....do you have any idea of the automobile industry ..? they sell cars..not cup cakes

    anyhow...Nissan Wingroad is a descent car..i like it somehow ..though heard that it aint much economical, but still look at that thing ..with 1.5L+ engine, anything above 13 with A/c and on local would be good for me..even 12 would do just fine
    this consumption becomes a mojor issue when your office/business places are far off.....and you have to drive miles everyday
    if you have offices/business within 10mile radius...then consumption should not be much of an issue..

    i personally prefer it over fielder ...yea, the parts are available...not much of an issue...but bear in mind that they might be a little expensive as with almost all imports
    This is laughable and crap to hear that Japanese cars are of low quality. I have worked as test driver in japan for five years, got trained by NISSAN and worked there and set up NISSAN in Pakistan. I have seen where parts of local cars are built in Pakistan. Seats are being made in Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad by most inferior quality foam, specially Toyota Indus and Suzuki are ripping off people. Specially Indus motors is totally a "Saith" product of Habib Group, for whom, money is only important and not customer provision. Only and Only Honda Atlas is working good, I have seen the plant of cars and bikes. The entire quality control is in the hands of Japanese. But NISSAN is the strongest of all, designed by French, it wouldnt be wrong to say that now its a French plant in Japan. Body sheet is much much stronger than Honda and local Toyota. Only drawback is spare parts. If anybody has not driven Tiida, then he must, this is the best car in its price, and if you import tiida latio sedan e-4wd through [Pak Japan Motors it will cost you 10,45,000/- Compare its front and rear leg room with Belta and stupid city 2012. Compare its head room, elbow room with any honda or toyota. In spite of its rear leg room, it has biggest trunk. Usually of Honda Makes bigger trunk, they decrease and reduce rear leg room. Nissan floors, Nissan fenders are the strongest in all japanese cars. Just drive nissan cars first and rive others too, take your family along, make them sit in the cars and put on your comment against NISSAN. Do drive Nissan Bluebird sylphy. do drive Nissan Tiida, do drive NISSAN TEANA, and by the way is pakistani corolla and honda offering you 4x4, 4wd? But NISSAN TIIDA, NISSAN WINGROAD , NISSAN TIIDA also offer 4wd, which wold help u in safe driving in Muree, Kaghan, Rains and mud, even help u safe driving in intense rain on motorway. I have been training mechanics and engineers in Pakistan for 5 years all over Pakistan, So rather than generating any "fazool mechanic Bongi" better ask engineers who have worked in NISSAN and also Honda Japan.These Pakistani Pindi and lahori mechanics are nothing but Bongay **** heads, when they fail to understand anything technical, they start spreading rumors about cars. Dont forget wolrd's one of the top and expensive sports cars are from NISSAN, NISSAN 350Z, NISSAN 300, NISSAN GTR, and one of the toughest trucks are from NISSAN UD. I am very soom going to set up and open NISSAN YARD ISLAMABAD near F-11 or PAF colony motorway near fateh jung airport providing every nissan imported car with technical back up support.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    amcolian1097's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tashfeen1967 View Post
    This is laughable and crap to hear that Japanese cars are of low quality. I have worked as test driver in japan for five years, got trained by NISSAN and worked there and set up NISSAN in Pakistan. I have seen where parts of local cars are built in Pakistan. Seats are being made in Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad by most inferior quality foam, specially Toyota Indus and Suzuki are ripping off people. Specially Indus motors is totally a "Saith" product of Habib Group, for whom, money is only important and not customer provision. Only and Only Honda Atlas is working good, I have seen the plant of cars and bikes. The entire quality control is in the hands of Japanese. But NISSAN is the strongest of all, designed by French, it wouldnt be wrong to say that now its a French plant in Japan. Body sheet is much much stronger than Honda and local Toyota. Only drawback is spare parts. If anybody has not driven Tiida, then he must, this is the best car in its price, and if you import tiida latio sedan e-4wd through [Pak Japan Motors it will cost you 10,45,000/- Compare its front and rear leg room with Belta and stupid city 2012. Compare its head room, elbow room with any honda or toyota. In spite of its rear leg room, it has biggest trunk. Usually of Honda Makes bigger trunk, they decrease and reduce rear leg room. Nissan floors, Nissan fenders are the strongest in all japanese cars. Just drive nissan cars first and rive others too, take your family along, make them sit in the cars and put on your comment against NISSAN. Do drive Nissan Bluebird sylphy. do drive Nissan Tiida, do drive NISSAN TEANA, and by the way is pakistani corolla and honda offering you 4x4, 4wd? But NISSAN TIIDA, NISSAN WINGROAD , NISSAN TIIDA also offer 4wd, which wold help u in safe driving in Muree, Kaghan, Rains and mud, even help u safe driving in intense rain on motorway. I have been training mechanics and engineers in Pakistan for 5 years all over Pakistan, So rather than generating any "fazool mechanic Bongi" better ask engineers who have worked in NISSAN and also Honda Japan.These Pakistani Pindi and lahori mechanics are nothing but Bongay **** heads, when they fail to understand anything technical, they start spreading rumors about cars. Dont forget wolrd's one of the top and expensive sports cars are from NISSAN, NISSAN 350Z, NISSAN 300, NISSAN GTR, and one of the toughest trucks are from NISSAN UD. I am very soom going to set up and open NISSAN YARD ISLAMABAD near F-11 or PAF colony motorway near fateh jung airport providing every nissan imported car with technical back up support.

    OK but what are your comments on the fuel economy as compared to its competitors like fielder.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    tashfeen1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amcolian1097 View Post
    OK but what are your comments on the fuel economy as compared to its competitors like fielder.
    The best station wagon in fuel consumption is Honda airwave, then fielder 1.52wd with 1NZFE engine and last of all Nissan. Spare parts is an issue for all the cars, please kindly DO NOT BELIEVE THE CAR DEALERS, if they say ALL parts are available, they lie a lot, and there are lot of quality issues coming in JDM cars, because they try to sell 3 or 3.5 grading cars as 4.5, or 5 and will never show you auction sheets. But Pak Japan Motors in G-11 is real good, if anybody wants to buy any JDM car contact Rab Nawaz Chatha Sahib at G-11 markaz show room of Pak Japan motors.

    But, it is my advice, a sincere one, never buy a JDM car in a price range in which you can find local assembled Brand New car specially Honda.But for Toyota, JDM vehicles are preferred, Toyota Indus is really ripping off people, Look at the quality of local ROLLA and you will really Machao Lot of Rolla. NISSAN genuine parts are found in RWP at Kiani motors, and Munir autos lahore.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    amcolian1097's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ Thanks for the informative post.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    1051986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Manshera
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Spares issue

    Quote Originally Posted by amcolian1097 View Post
    ^^ Thanks for the informative post.
    I am a true NISSAN lover but in Saudi Arabia I am driving one since long but now I intend to get one in Pakistan All the gama mistries discourage me that we don't have trained people back home and spares are scarce to get. I took Toyota 86 corolla automatic from Dubai then bought Suzuki CLT 2010, now I intend to go for NISSAN. Is spares and maintenance an issue ?

  11. #11
    Newbie Follow
    naveed.rehman.520562's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa. wt is the fuel consumption of nissan tiida

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •