Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Ehsan4808
  • 2 Post By Ehsan4808

Thread: EFU Insurance.How does it works?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default EFU Insurance.How does it works?

Assalam-o-Alaikum,
    I own Toyota Corolla Altis 2012.Yesterday my car got some scratches on back and front bumpers that are destroying the looks of the car though they are not very deep.Colour is Medium Silver.Car is insured(EFU Insurance).My question is that i want to get my bumpers painted from any 3S Dealership in Karachi.What will be the procedure?
    Will insurance cover the cost of painting both the bumpers(just paint)?
    What will be the total cost of painting?
    Which is the best place(3S Dealership) to get the bumpers painted in Karachi?
    Regards
    MHZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Call your insurance company (number given on policy document) and inform them about the accident. They will forward your case to surveyor, and you will get a call from surveyor. He will ask you to come to any 3S dealer (go to t central shahrah e faisal), there he will get the copy of ins.certificate, valid driving license and copy of book. And will take the pictures etc then he will approve the claim. After that coordinate with 3s dealer regarding appointment for repair.

Cost of painting will be covered in insurance. If your bumpers are damaged, then go for replacment, as there will be no depreciation bcaz ur car is 2012 model.

Signature space reserved for Parking.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

insist on new bumpers..
    if you have good connection in insurance company...it will be very easy
    there are people who never compromise on having touching on their car
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    insist on new bumpers..
    No need for good connections, just break the bumper yourself with hammer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

insist on new bumpers..
    Why insist for new bumpers??? Come on Boy! Insurance premium pay karnay ka yeh matlab to nahi k aap Insurance company ko un-reasonable claims karo...Aap jaisay hi loug hotay hien jo khaam khuwaa hi just for the sake of taking claim is tarah ki puthi puthi harkatein kartein hein...For God sake Give Honest Opinions.. Pakwheels should be considered a place to get Honest Opinions..

Raza1 has given good advice.

Touching waisay bhi metallic paint mein nahi ho gi, full bumper needs to be re-painted.

@Poster
    If your bumpers are in good shape i.e not broken from anywhere, no need to change.. Call the insurance and tell them that you want to get the bumbers re-painted because of scratches... They,ll guide you further.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Play fair with every1 and every1 would play fair with you... Being unfair with any1 would 100% result in some1 being unfair with you on some other occasion and on any other thing..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan4808 View Post
    Why insist for new bumpers??? Come on Boy! Insurance premium pay karnay ka yeh matlab to nahi k aap Insurance company ko un-reasonable claims karo...Aap jaisay hi loug hotay hien jo khaam khuwaa hi just for the sake of taking claim is tarah ki puthi puthi harkatein kartein hein...For God sake Give Honest Opinions.. Pakwheels should be considered a place to get Honest Opinions..

Raza1 has given good advice.

Touching waisay bhi metallic paint mein nahi ho gi, full bumper needs to be re-painted.

@Poster
    If your bumpers are in good shape i.e not broken from anywhere, no need to change.. Call the insurance and tell them that you want to get the bumbers re-painted because of scratches... They,ll guide you further.
    your rude style of conversation wont convert your false opinion into correct one. it is actually people like you who are ripped off by insurance companies by paying heavy insurance premium, and you being the only 'syana' here are advising him to have his bumper painted..wow...son thats a 2012 altis not your 83 model kaali peeli fx..

no offence, but i did not like your way of answering. its upto poster who will be taking the final decision. we can sincerely suggest him whatever we want to..so please avoid such answers in future..

Stay blessed!
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

your rude style of conversation wont convert your false opinion into correct one. it is actually people like you who are ripped off by insurance companies by paying heavy insurance premium, and you being the only 'syana' here are advising him to have his bumper painted..wow...son thats a 2012 altis not your 83 model kaali peeli fx..

no offence, but i did not like your way of answering. its upto poster who will be taking the final decision. we can sincerely suggest him whatever we want to..so please avoid such answers in future..

Stay blessed!

Ok Ok, i excuse if my coversation style seemed rude. but i wont agree that my opinion was a false one.. Listen! getting new bumpers would also be painted , So there is no point for insisting on new bumpers if the original ones are in perfect shape except need new paint..
    WOWWWWWW he has got 2012 Altis!!! Hmmmmm Altis kaisi hoti hai bhai??? Lexus say ouper ki car hai ?? Sheeeeeessshhhhh,,,, Altis hai , to ab to new bumper hi lagein gayyyyyyyy!!,, Altis par wohi puraaanay bumpers nahi paint karaanay chahiay hien.. Hai na ???
    Mera Bhai, tum car na dekho.. Altis walay ko mashwara day rahay ho k go for new bumpers. Kal kissi Range Rover ka tyre flat ho ga to kaho *** k get a new Tyre instead of inflating?, Range Rover hia koi kaali peeli FX to nahi .
    Being ripped off by Insurance co.s ?? Do they snatch the premium on gun point? People get insurance as per their own will.
    I agree with you on ur last point i.e " we can sincerely suggest him whatever we want to" Thats what i was saying k suggest him sincerely...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Call your insurance company (number given on policy document) and inform them about the accident. They will forward your case to surveyor, and you will get a call from surveyor. He will ask you to come to any 3S dealer (go to t central shahrah e faisal), there he will get the copy of ins.certificate, valid driving license and copy of book. And will take the pictures etc then he will approve the claim. After that coordinate with 3s dealer regarding appointment for repair.

Cost of painting will be covered in insurance. If your bumpers are damaged, then go for replacment, as there will be no depreciation bcaz ur car is 2012 model.

Can you please tell how cars depreciation is related to number of claims? Googled it but couldn't get a clear picture. Thanks

Closed Thread

User Tag List