Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need your comments on Hyundai Excel ... Please Comment Thanks!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I need your comments on Hyundai Excel ... Please Comment Thanks!

I want to know that Hyundai Excel is a good family car or not. Does it have serious issues? How is its AC performance while driving?

Please do share your thoughts
    Thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i sold a margalla 95 model standard version in dec 2011 in 435, it was full original only 101,000 kms driven 2nd owner with service history and bought it from Pakwheels
    ~ Be a responsible citizen and always drive safely ~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I own a Hyundai excel for the last 15 yrs and am more than satisfied with the performance, comfort, drive and even maintanance costs. I have travelled all over Pakistan on this car from karachi to quetta, peshawar to karachi, peshawar to quetta and even north and south waziristans, hangu, parachinar etc without a single issue ever.
    As far parts availability is concerned, NO problem at all. All korean vehicles are replicas of Japanese vehicles and this one is the same as Mitsubishi Lancer. So all engine and suspension parts are perfect fit without any alteration / modification. For example I changed the gear box to 5 speed ( originally it is 4 speed) with a kabli one 12 yrs back and it is still running perfect. CNG perfromance is outstanding, it gives me 110-130 in city and 180 on highways on a 8 kg cylider (55 ltr capacity). On petrol it still gives me 12-13 per liter on long routes (not checked in local since long). AC is just like the one in any big car. I own a 2003 corolla too (Alhamd-o-Lillah) and cant spot a differnce in performance between the two. Rather I must say I have found corolla to be more expensive in terms of parts.
    YES, there may be a problem with body parts but Alhamd-o-Lillah never met any accident so not sure about that. Though I have seen a lot of parts in Peshawar, Pindi, Lahore, Quetta and Karachi second hand parts markets.
    So, I would strongly support Hyundai excel PROVIDED you get one that is real clean, never abused, unaltered and not modified car. It may be hard to find one such but not impossible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List