Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Used 4yr old Reborn or Fresh Imported Bluebird Sylphy

Before starting the thread yes i know its 8th Gen CIVIC not Reborn

Now coming to the point , I am really bored n tired after using ALTIS Cruisetronic for last 2 yrs almost .. I am planning to change my car and buy something really attractive , beautiful , comfortable , durable strong , bigger n better than Boring Corolla ... i dnt have a very high budget max around 16 to 17 ... The options are CIVIC 8th Gen 2008 model used , and imported Nissan Bluebird Sylphy ... I am really confused ... both are great cars , Bluebird is better than CIVIC in all aspects except engine i.e 1500cc , civics best dashboard / multiplex meter , no 3s support here in karachi , and poor resale i believe ... So I am really confused , cant decide .. pls kindly advice is it a good decision if I go for bluebird ....

Bluebird is no doubt a class above ALTIS and Civic ... i have driven it , its so luxurious so comfortable infact luxurious than 9th gen civic and looks huge and very very elegant but due to the abv mentioned problems i am a bit reluctant in buying it ...i Will be keeping the car for atleast 3yrs if i buy bluebird but if civic i might be upgrading to New civic or new upcoming corolla in 2014 ..

Which Car would u choose and WHY ...pls adv n help me out with valid reasons ... thanks in advance guys :-)

Used 4yr old Reborn or Fresh Imported Bluebird Sylphy -1051487Used 4yr old Reborn or Fresh Imported Bluebird Sylphy -1051488Used 4yr old Reborn or Fresh Imported Bluebird Sylphy -1051489
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ thanks bro .... pls do share the pics of ur Bluebird here :-)

which engine oil are u using ?? And from where u get the genuine oil filter and air filter in karachi ?? I also have NISSAN AD EXPERT same 1500cc engine , and I am using Havoline , with local lahorii Air filter wch is really of bad quality and local non genuine oil filter

Yes no doubt the drive of this 1500cc is great , and the pick after 60km/hr to around 160 is too good .. But AD expert and Nissan Tiida have smaller body and r lighter but this Bluebird is even bigger than our local COrollas N civicS , So do u feel any lag ?? any feeling of being underpowered on Bridges etc ?? and what about the fuel avg with such a big body ?? Howz the performance ?? brakes ?? handling / grip at higher speeds i.e 120 ?? level of comfort on bumpy roads ?? And except for resale n parts availability issues how will u compare this beautiful machine with our paki all time favourite CIVIC REBORN ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Better go for Bluebird Sylphy in Pearl White colour if Bluebird is your concern...The second colour priority should be Silver but should be after white and for Reborn the case is the same!!!
    Thanks for the advice bro ... Pearl white colour is atleast 50k to 1 lac expensive as compared to other colours in Bluebird Sylphy :-(

and for Reborn ... its really difficult to find a very very clean car ( 2009 model ) as most of them have some scratches and are 20-30% repainted , so for REBORN i just need a neat clean car with great condition i wud even go for RED of Lapis Blue or Cyprus blue , or purple metallic i just need a full original scratchless car ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most of the civics i have seen so far have atleast some minor scratches and some very small circular dents may be due to the hit by handles of bikes , mechanically most o fthem are ok as they are of 2009 model not very old ones , and used interior/cabin never gives u a good feeling , thts y i am more inclined towards Bluebird 4 grade car atleast it gives u a new feeling !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In my opinion go for a Civic. It will be less of a head burner to maintain it. All the parts and accessories are easily available. Plus the resale will be better.

Bluebird no doubt is a better car but it will also be a used car, general maintenance will be no issue but procuring parts (if needed) may make you cry.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nissan blue bird
    its looks so cool n if its in the price range of 8th gen then y not,saw it on road last night,definitely blue bird

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So finally after checking both cars in detail and test driving both here is what i think and have finally decided ..

Civic
    better Dasboard and awesome feeling on the drivers seat , front cabin is better than Bird ..
    Engine n performance : Awesome , much much better pick , shifting , handling , suspension , (civic)
    Exterior : both are diff Bird is more Classy , Reborn is sportier
    Interior : Dasboard of obv Reborn , Seats of Bluebird are atleast 10 times better than Reborns and the rear seat is a sofa oh my GOD toooooo goood
    Brakes : Civic
    Resale: CIVIC
    Parts avail: Civic

I already have a NISSAN with same 1500cc engine , so its better to gET A reborn something different .. and secondly Most of the times I USE the car with no one at back seat so y should i even care abt the rear seat sofa ?? lolx ... its better to get a powerful , responsive , attractive n a Pure drivers Love ... and CIVIC 8th gEN is the winner ...

still m confused .. b/c its difficult to find a full original scratchless n 100% mechanically perfect car even at 16 , so lets c ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List