44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb @@..Members Advice Needed.@@

Asalam U Alikum,To all Members,I just buy CIty 2010 need some helps from all members. Will post pic after doing little bit changes...1). As it have custom Player which is not good on Amp as i am using V12. So which is best in Local Market RockMars, Delson,Zeon or from HONDA Company...but i dont know what honda is using..2). Will navagation works In Pakistan as HONDA is also Provding it @ 50k. If yes which system i will use...3). Custom Speaker works on Amp or not..if yes what model HONDA puts ?4). Arm rest is not present in my city as i see new model have it...so can i get it from local market or have to ask to carpenter to made it..?5).I want to put fog lights in it can i use HIDS in it...if yes plz sugesset me Model...Thanks in advance abi tak itna he..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first of all, my heartiest congratulations on the new purchase

honda comes with an alpine 50x4 watt mp3 player
    no good if u wana power it up with an alpine v12 original

for mp3 player
    choose any of these
    pioneer 8650
    7150ub
    9150ub

if u want to put in a dvd player and CANT afford to spend a good 30-40k

go with the rockmars 1

but, i personally would stick to a quality mp3 player than a cheap, no good dvd player

navigation..... install garmin or sygic and your good to go
    a lot of threads reagardings how to set up your in car nav have already been explained on pw. please search

custom speakers ?
    i suppose your referring to aftermarket coaxial 6x9 rears or 6.5 components front
    either way, the answer is YES... they can be easily powered up by your v12 and will produce quality sound, wayyyyy ahead of what your current sound system sounds and feels

back seat arm rest.... YES u can get the back seat of the aspire and install it in your car and give away your current one in xchange
    i wouldnt recommend that you destroy your new car by letting the mistri hacksaw your car

hids in fog lights ... YES but why would u ? fog light glass is not made to withstand high temperatures, such as those produced by quality hids after a couple of hours use, not to mention it wont add much difference to your field of vision and the light would be just raw and dispersed.

still interested in them ?
    http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=12085126396157047344

DAWY

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max414 View Post
    first of all, my heartiest congratulations on the new purchase

honda comes with an alpine 50x4 watt mp3 player
    no good if u wana power it up with an alpine v12 original

for mp3 player
    choose any of these
    pioneer 8650
    7150ub
    9150ub

if u want to put in a dvd player and CANT afford to spend a good 30-40k

go with the rockmars 1

but, i personally would stick to a quality mp3 player than a cheap, no good dvd player

navigation..... install garmin or sygic and your good to go
    a lot of threads reagardings how to set up your in car nav have already been explained on pw. please search

custom speakers ?
    i suppose your referring to aftermarket coaxial 6x9 rears or 6.5 components front
    either way, the answer is YES... they can be easily powered up by your v12 and will produce quality sound, wayyyyy ahead of what your current sound system sounds and feels

back seat arm rest.... YES u can get the back seat of the aspire and install it in your car and give away your current one in xchange
    i wouldnt recommend that you destroy your new car by letting the mistri hacksaw your car

hids in fog lights ... YES but why would u ? fog light glass is not made to withstand high temperatures, such as those produced by quality hids after a couple of hours use, not to mention it wont add much difference to your field of vision and the light would be just raw and dispersed.

still interested in them ?
    Thank you MAX for your details reply....

I go for DVD As u suggested....but i have one ? Do Rockmars have good sound quality as compare of Delson/Zeon...I hope ROCKMARS comes with Touch System..I heard from some Vendor that HONDA put ZEON Touch Player cost u abt 50K..but in local market its abt 23K with Fitting Including Navagation,Back View Camera etc...So wht will u suggest ?.....

2ndly Custom speaker mean Built In by HONDA...as per my last night experience they are not sounding good at V12...i tried but not happy....so will go with 2 new INSHALLAH...

3rdly As I love long drive so will change to ARM rest...

4thly HID....BUMP....as i love front shape of CITY i will spend for FOG light or u can say STYLOOO lights ...For HID I agree with u...as i dont want to use them for hours...So abi pasy bacha laty hain......hmmm

For TYRES....i am thinking ....

No budget for rims this month.......

Yuppiiii...got seat covers....really awasum....U will love to see....

....................................Next reply with pic INSHALLAH............................

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List