58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default civic 2003 exi prosmetic

well first of all salaamz to everyone i hope is in good health. well was going through sum random adds and found people asking different prices for a 2003 civic. well i have a civic 2003 Exi prosmetic cyprus blue with sum touching here and there but no serious(major) accident lahore 2 digit number 15" rims with 205/60/R15 installed around 6 months back HIDS also installed. if i plan to sale it than how much should i demand??? my friend sold almost the samething with its trunk changed for 960k. n yeah its almost 117k driven n seriously i love my cars engine its way sound have never abused it as i have changed its oil regularly and always feed it with fully synthetic oil. i dnt feel lyk posting pix as m not selling it right now but i want the experts to give me a sincere advise regarding how much should i ask for it?? thanks for going through my thread

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2003 model exi with beige interior must be around 8 to 870 depending upon the condition.

car prices are changing everyday and there is no concrete idea. 2003 is a little slow due to popularity of 2004-06 eagle eye shape.

hope this helps.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx haroon for your reply. n yes its the same with beige interior. but 8-870k? doesnt it sound a bit low?? i mean as far as i hav searched cars in islamabad, their prices are a bit different. meaning more than 9 for a manual tranny n ppl are asking around 850k for manual tranny cars 2001 models and yes m talking abt plain Exi with everything stock. well one reply made my mind adjust to local market well i hope sum more guru'z can help me as well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    thanx haroon for your reply. n yes its the same with beige interior. but 8-870k? doesnt it sound a bit low?? i mean as far as i hav searched cars in islamabad, their prices are a bit different. meaning more than 9 for a manual tranny n ppl are asking around 850k for manual tranny cars 2001 models and yes m talking abt plain Exi with everything stock. well one reply made my mind adjust to local market well i hope sum more guru'z can help me as well
    mangny sy kiya hota ha bhai
    mangny ko to 2k civic ka b 9 n 9 + mangty han ye deakho bikti kitny ki ha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    adilfarid, hum log lakeer k fakeer hain. 1999-2000 sells on high price. 2004+ models have high resale value. 2001-2003 are damn slow. i have experienced it myself. people dont buy this model. when u cross the figure of 9, the model and the SHAPE changes. that is the reason that it cant go further than that.
    islamabadians are in the habit of demanding a bit too much for their cars. (i have been in islamabad for a few years and know this for a fact.) some are lucky enough to sell too but it doesnt happen frequently.
    other reason is the high number of imported cars in the market. there are just too many options to buy from now.
    When you come to PW, people ask way too much than normal market price.

Another good idea to check the prices is sunday jang. do check that.

Whatever I wrote above is solely my own point of view and how i see the market these days. You may or may not agree with it. No hard feelings please.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I came across this perosn selling a 2003 vti oriel manual a few months back... 2 piece touch up and throught petrol.... he was demanding near 860 mark.. but was sold later at exact 8.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

haroon come on we are all brothers here n i appreciate watevr u say n seriously u hav vry guud point their. in islamabad ppl r demanding sky high. i knw abt the imported cars n i m intrsted in nissan tiida or corolla se saloon auto 06 07 model. will c wat i get at the end of the day n in my own point of view my car deserves around 9 coz it z a 9 year old car now with touch ups.

ivtec3 sold it for 800k? seriously??? u talking about islamabad whre ppl r stupid enuff to buy a 2000 model for more than 8 lacs lol well will c

n huzaifaaa bhai i dnt knw from whre u buy ur cars but i m always a great fan of u. i do rmmbr the tym u had that city love lol i hope ur going to buy sumthing new soon

8. 19-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Site Banned

Reason
    Spam

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are right. we are all brothers here but you never know which brother thinks and/or takes which thing negative. and i am here just to exchange information and gain some knowledge from here.

let me give you a couple of examples.
    Used Honda Civic 1990 Car for sale in Islamabad - 362395 | Pakwheels

i offered this car owner 470 and he declined.

Premio 2003 in islamabad is from 13 to 15 lac. In Faisalabad, the same condition, same model car is around 12-13 lac. (compared prices on my last visit)

I am also visiting Islamabad on this Sunday and see if I can get my share of the sky high prices there lol. (selling my own car)

Wishing you good luck for your car's sale.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx hasan btw today i searched the so called market in wah/taxila n seriously if u think prices r sky high in islamabad was getting an oriel prosmetic 2003 islamabad number for 11,50,000/- lol then again i visited the same showruum with one of my dear friends who is also from wah and very reknowned person in the market the same showruum guy said k bhai i bought it for 8,70,000/- jux giv me 30k profit n u take it from me lol yes this is really wat is going on there well saw one very clean Se Saloon 2005 auto lahore one digit number n that guy was giving it last for 9,20,000/- n to b honest it was one of the most cleanest ride i have ever seen in my life second to a zero meter. and yes also a 95 civic 97 lahore registered engine swapped new paint lights changed HIDz new 16z with lowz etc etc for 5,20,000/-. i got an offer of 8,30,000/- from a showruum guy lol well it was a vry intrsting visit

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List