Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Pros and Cons on City 98-99

Salam

I want to buy City 99 but an unaware of any pros and cons of this cars , any major problems any reccuring problems. value for money , performance , milleage etc.

Please enlighten me if know about any of these things

Never give up, never back down, Always give a 110 percent,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasilrkhan View Post
    Salam

I want to buy City 99 but an unaware of any pros and cons of this cars , any major problems any reccuring problems. value for money , performance , milleage etc.

Please enlighten me if know about any of these things
    biggest minus point is that its an old vehicle age wise and technology wise, it wil be hard or i would say impossible to find a clean unit body wise, second its engine is a carb engine, rest value for money, yes it is, perfomance, you'll love for a good maintained car in this category, no recurring problems when fixed with proper and good quality spare but spares are expensive.

i would say that you aim for 2000-2003 shape, it will be age wise better and will be having a MPFI engine with inherited benifits. personally i own a 2000 model and i love she front shape of 99 model more than mine facelift

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mahmood View Post
    biggest minus point is that its an old vehicle age wise and technology wise, it wil be hard or i would say impossible to find a clean unit body wise, second its engine is a carb engine, rest value for money, yes it is, perfomance, you'll love for a good maintained car in this category, no recurring problems when fixed with proper and good quality spare but spares are expensive.

i would say that you aim for 2000-2003 shape, it will be age wise better and will be having a MPFI engine with inherited benifits. personally i own a 2000 model and i love she front shape of 99 model more than mine facelift
    In another thread of mine (which has 0 replies) i did ask for the pros and cons of all the cars , 2000-2002 is on the top of my list and inshAllah i will have the money for that car by 10th of Nov. I really love that car , it has got great economy(i heard) and runs better than the later models city.
    What do you think one 2000-2002 exis will cost. And also is there a problem with buying cars that are showered(paint). And finally what are the main things i should look for when buying city 99 and also 2000-02 model and there mileage .
    Never give up, never back down, Always give a 110 percent,

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List