0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A Couple Of Quick Questions.

Hello everyone it's nice to meet you all! I do apologise if this is the incorrect subforum to post my questions. I am a UK car dealer that is looking to expand into exporting cars to Pakistan from the United Kingdom. I have called and asked several agent's in Pakistan about which vehicle sells best but have recieved the same answer, 'all cars sell well.' Which to be honest isn't true, my question is which cars are the best to sell in Pakistan at the moment and make the most money off.

I have narrowed my selection too more luxury cars such as Mercedes, Landcruisers and BMW's. I do understand that that question has been asked but I would appreciate some info. I am looking to send over a 58 reg Mercedes C Class 180 Kompressor, the car in total getting it pakistan will cost me in the region of 20,000 GBP to 22,000 GBP which is roughly 30 lakh to 33 lakh. Would it be possible to make a realistic profit of around 6-10 lakh on the sale of the vehicle?

I have used the search function however most of the replies didn't meet the criteria for an answer.

Thank you all in Advance!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it would be better if you focus on small fuel efficient japanese vehicles which are more demanded here in pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ba_matteo View Post
    Hello everyone it's nice to meet you all! I do apologise if this is the incorrect subforum to post my questions. I am a UK car dealer that is looking to expand into exporting cars to Pakistan from the United Kingdom. I have called and asked several agent's in Pakistan about which vehicle sells best but have recieved the same answer, 'all cars sell well.' Which to be honest isn't true, my question is which cars are the best to sell in Pakistan at the moment and make the most money off.

I have narrowed my selection too more luxury cars such as Mercedes, Landcruisers and BMW's. I do understand that that question has been asked but I would appreciate some info. I am looking to send over a 58 reg Mercedes C Class 180 Kompressor, the car in total getting it pakistan will cost me in the region of 20,000 GBP to 22,000 GBP which is roughly 30 lakh to 33 lakh. Would it be possible to make a realistic profit of around 6-10 lakh on the sale of the vehicle?

I have used the search function however most of the replies didn't meet the criteria for an answer.

Thank you all in Advance!!!
    kindly explain the highlighted text

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

58 reg is a year of reg in UK.

to the OP, mercedes benz, BMW, Audi have a bit problem in Pakistan that they are valued out by their Pakistani authorised dealers, do not expect that they will value the car like UK depreciation, their valuations are very silly at best, you might get a 30,000 value placed on car that maybe 20 or less in the UK, you would have to pay duties and other charges on that 30,000 amount - your original price would not be considered, It would however only be considered if its higher than the "evaluated value" - which will never happen.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List