Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: suggestion needed to buy a civic or city??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default suggestion needed to buy a civic or city??

hey guys

salam to all thanks to all for your valuable time i wish you to suggest me what i should i do?i am living at a hilly area and the roads are just bakwas here. even it is very much difficult to have a drop vehicle here .
    i am having civic 88 when i was buying this car each and every one said that you are getting and additional headache for you even i was just crazy to buy 88 civic and i kept that about 2 years at its original drop level.even i have a craze of 95,97-2000 civic and optionally i can think about 99-200 city.all the mechanics and friends as usual are against my thought as civic 95-2000 has a lo of bushes and ill have to get it daily to workshop and will be very much expence to me and ill be faded up .i have 3000 km/a month drive almost.i do care and love my ride what so ever i have and honda means a craze to me.so you guys please suggest me according to my area what should i do ? buy a civic with model,buy a city 99-2000 .
    surely ill be really glad to have the suggestions with reasons.

HAVING CIVIC IS NOT A (CRIME) BUT NOT HAVING A CIVIC IS A ''SIN''......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If possible, get a cowrolla. Otherwise, city might be a better option... But I can't assure of its road clearance...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

get a new corolla if possible

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by black88 View Post
    hey guys

salam to all thanks to all for your valuable time i wish you to suggest me what i should i do?i am living at a hilly area and the roads are just bakwas here. even it is very much difficult to have a drop vehicle here .
    i am having civic 88 when i was buying this car each and every one said that you are getting and additional headache for you even i was just crazy to buy 88 civic and i kept that about 2 years at its original drop level.even i have a craze of 95,97-2000 civic and optionally i can think about 99-200 city.all the mechanics and friends as usual are against my thought as civic 95-2000 has a lo of bushes and ill have to get it daily to workshop and will be very much expence to me and ill be faded up .i have 3000 km/a month drive almost.i do care and love my ride what so ever i have and honda means a craze to me.so you guys please suggest me according to my area what should i do ? buy a civic with model,buy a city 99-2000 .
    surely ill be really glad to have the suggestions with reasons.
    I think this whole talk about Civic's suspension being weak is BS. I am driving a 1997 Honda Civic for the past three years and haven't had a single suspension issue. I have driven it more than 50k on all sorts of terrain. Civics are much more durable than Corollas and require a lot less maintenance; their only issue is ground clearance. Yes, the Civic would give you a lot of power for the hilly areas as well.
    I refuse to be a role model
    I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i dont know much about suspension but if u really want power then go for civic,,
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List