Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mfarhansabir
  • 4 Post By hash4u
  • 1 Post By haiderjaved

Thread: Method To Check Authenticity of Mileage

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Method To Check Authenticity of Mileage

    ASSLAM O ALAIKUM

    Recently My DADA ABU bought a SUZUKI CULTUS VXR 2007 from his well known friend,, car was showing around 19K on ODO,, and previous owner was saying that its mileage is geniune,,
    car is totally geniune,, only front bumper is painted,, but there are some scratches on the body,, which made me doubtful about authenticity of its mileage,, i m not sure whether is it orignal or tempered,,
    so plz tell me if there is any method to check actual mileage of my car

    remembr that when i drove car first time,, it reached 120km/h very easily on cng

    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,952
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Its all based on shaak shuba, Their is no official method to check the mileage of the car.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    laaphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    not possible to check

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfarhansabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shereabdullah View Post
    ASSLAM O ALAIKUM

    Recently My DADA ABU bought a SUZUKI CULTUS VXR 2007 from his well known friend,, car was showing around 19K on ODO,, and previous owner was saying that its mileage is geniune,,
    car is totally geniune,, only front bumper is painted,, but there are some scratches on the body,, which made me doubtful about authenticity of its mileage,, i m not sure whether is it orignal or tempered,,
    so plz tell me if there is any method to check actual mileage of my car

    remembr that when i drove car first time,, it reached 120km/h very easily on cng

    Bro i own a 2007 vxr cultus...its ODO restarted from zero after 1 lac. Now its showing 4.5k km...and i am the first hand owner so i can assure the meter was not tempered at all...

    I hope you get my pt

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfarhansabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Plus mine can go to 130-140 easily...it all depends on the cng setting, a car thats driven 3-4 lac km smoothly can do that easily if its rings are in good shape.
    As a rule of thumb you should multiply the age of the car with 15000, this will give you an estimate of how much the car is driven (unless it has been kept standing in a garage)

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,367
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    i judge the car with condition of the steering wheel, driver side panel,switches,
    brake/cluth rubber condition, driver seat if not in in seat covers etc
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    i judge the car with condition of the steering wheel, driver side panel,switches,
    brake/cluth rubber condition, driver seat if not in in seat covers etc
    Good tips

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfarhansabir View Post
    Plus mine can go to 130-140 easily...it all depends on the cng setting, a car thats driven 3-4 lac km smoothly can do that easily if its rings are in good shape.
    As a rule of thumb you should multiply the age of the car with 15000, this will give you an estimate of how much the car is driven (unless it has been kept standing in a garage)

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    thnx bro,, i think cng cars do not have enginr life more than 2lack,, thats why i was worried about mileage
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    i judge the car with condition of the steering wheel, driver side panel,switches,
    brake/cluth rubber condition, driver seat if not in in seat covers etc
    hmmm thats some thing helping,, plastic covers were still intact at rear seats and door trims
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    FaizeAzhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes it does restart agter 1 lac

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •