Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: about liana

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default about liana

    salam...
    after selling carby cultus i am planing to buy liana 2006 rxi (cng).
    what u guyz suggest is liana good car to buy after selling cultus or not?
    and what is the price of well mentained liana 2006 rxi (cng) islamabad registered?
    thanks......


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryssss View Post
    You can call me 03454444006, i just got 2007 in A++ condition 117k driven single handed.
    Had to clean throttle body, adjust tappets, change a coil & cover 3 plug caps for shortage, change clutch bearing, change ugs, service cng kit......spent approx 20k after 15 days but now mashAllah car is in perfect running condition.

    Sent from my HTC Desire S
    can u plz share ur car pics

  3. #22
    TM
    TM is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,715
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ummm in Islamabad a clean RXi 2006 for surely will be around 750-775k.
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TM View Post
    ummm in Islamabad a clean RXi 2006 for surely will be around 750-775k.
    thanks for telling

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can post in morning.....

    Sent from my HTC Desire S

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryssss View Post
    Can post in morning.....

    Sent from my HTC Desire S
    ok bro.i m waiting

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    some more plz

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump,.,.,

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK007 View Post
    bump,.,.,
    Don't go 06 models at least buy mid 07 model

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    Don't go 06 models at least buy mid 07 model

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    why?can u plz explain...

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246367414.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  89.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246404096.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  122.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246439113.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  105.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246476991.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  109.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246505358.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  128.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246552359.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  122.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246582047.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  130.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246615036.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  150.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246654958.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  96.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246682911.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  115.8 KB

    Sent from my HTC Desire S

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK007 View Post
    why?can u plz explain...
    06 liana prone to have heat up issues and jerks while releasing accelerator which was resolved by the company latter on. Any senior member can guide you i might be wrong

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryssss View Post
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246367414.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  89.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246404096.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  122.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246439113.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  105.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246476991.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  109.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246505358.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  128.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246552359.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  122.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246582047.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  130.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246615036.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  150.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246654958.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  96.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1360246682911.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  115.8 KB

    Sent from my HTC Desire S
    MASHALLAH nice ride and yes brother it looks like in A++ condition

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    06 liana prone to have heat up issues and jerks while releasing accelerator which was resolved by the company latter on. Any senior member can guide you i might be wrong

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    hmm ok.lets wait for senior members

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanx dear. Working on it to boost its performance....working cool on petrol but cng kit has to be serviced but cng is not available to check the performance....

    Sent from my HTC Desire S

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hmm nice.did u drive ur car on cng or not?

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryssss View Post
    Thanx dear. Working on it to boost its performance....working cool on petrol but cng kit has to be serviced but cng is not available to check the performance....

    Sent from my HTC Desire S
    hmm nice.did u drive ur car on cng or not?

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Unfortunately its not working on cng as cng was not in use for a couple of months & the kit was never serviced so that cng stoppage caused the valves to b choked. Need to service the kit on priority

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryssss View Post
    Unfortunately its not working on cng as cng was not in use for a couple of months & the kit was never serviced so that cng stoppage caused the valves to b choked. Need to service the kit on priority

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    hmm ok.

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    some more suggestions plz

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •