I've extended my budget a bit to 13-14 Lakhs and after talking to many folks I'm leaning towards Toyota Corolla XLi / GLi 2009 or 2010 model. Almost everyone I spoke to has given this car preference over Honda City in terms of comfortability, suspension and cost of maintenance /repairs. Since my car will be used by my family so I'm also thinking to go with XLi, what do you guys think?
Also got a few more questions if you gurus could answer me and help me make a better decision:
1) What should be the maximum price of a 2009 XLi and 2009 GLi considering low meter usage and good condition?
2) What should be the maximum price of a 2010 XLi and 2010 GLi considering low meter usage and good condition?
3) Which one is better an XLi / GLi which has been running on Petrol and has no CNG kit installed, or a XLi / GLi which has been running on both Petrol and CNG?
4) How much would it cost to add the CNG Kit to XLi / GLi myself later?
5) Any recommendation better than a 2009/2010 XLi / GLi in 13 - 14 Lakhs budget?
6) Some people say that they have converted their GLi into Altis, what does this mean exactly, what have they added in the GLi? And is this really worth spending the extra money?
Thanks in advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad