Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Swift Dlx, Vitz 1.0/1.3 OR Civic 2005-06 Oriel manual in a Budget of 13 lacs

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverick37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Swift Dlx, Vitz 1.0/1.3 OR Civic 2005-06 Oriel manual in a Budget of 13 lacs

    Dear Members, Im an avid reader of pakwheels for quite a long time (about more than 7 years) but recently joined it as a member. Reading threads during the load shedding hours is good pass time or when u r waiting for something and don't have much to do

    I have a budget of 1.3 million (can be raised for new honda city). The options which i have in my mind are: brand new Swift Dlx, Vitz 1.0/1.3 or my favourite Civic 2005-06 Oriel manual. One might think that Civic is a different class/category as compared to Swift and Vitz. I think that price wise they can fall in the same category. There's an unending debate over JDM and PDM Vitz and Swift, Civic 05 and Vitz 2007-09 all are used ones but when u look at Vitz you don't take it as a used car because it looks as new as the one you see in Toyota or Suzuki showrooms . I've driven all the 3 cars, Civic 03 vti and Swift Dlx mostly. For me all of the above will be a good change since i've been using Mehran as a personal car . I need a trouble free car in which you just put petrol and get the oil changed on time. In old civic you can use Cng also.

    My questions to the valued members are:

    1. Out of these 3 cars which one do you think is economical in maintenance and fuel? Fuel Average which you've experienced with/without a/c?

    2. Vitz used vs Civic vti used - it's easier to detect the real condition of civic as compared to Vitz? Ur Comments plz. Petrol and Cng average of Civic Vti 2005?

    3. What should be the good price of scratchless and a little bit touched up Civic Vti Oriel manual 2005-06 in Isb? And how much to loose if i sell it after about 6 months to a year?

    4. In case if i buy Vitz 2009 1.0L OR Vitz 2007 1.3L, which one is likely to give a lesser resale value and how much i loose when i sell it after about a year?

    5. Any idea about the price of body parts like lights & bumpers of Vitz and maintenance parts also, like filters?

    6. The performance of Vitz when you drive to Murree?

    I have about 3 months to buy a car, so i have enough time to research. Your commets and suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverick37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not much crazy about Honda . Actually i like the shape of Civic & the sunroof. Though Altis is not lesser in shape, especially the 2010 model in which some people have installed dotted tail lights, side skirt & a little bit modified bumpers - it's equally good looking as Civic 2010. Spare part cost of Honda Civic is a little higher when u compare it with Corolla Altis.

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverick37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ur attention is invited to the following 2 questions:

    How about the new Honda City, how do u compare it with Swift DLX in comfort and other features? Ofcourse, fuel economy of new City is much better than other 1.3L cars. Does it have the same HP (92hp) as the Swift has? Does higher Hp make any difference in pick and what else?

    Secondly, some people say that hard suspension gives better handling, road grip and better brakes. And the soft suspension is the other way around - soft suspension gives lesser road grip, brakes & handling issues. Is it true? And if it's true then Corolla Gli/Xli have lesser road grip but how do u rate Altis 1.6/1.8? I believe Altis has a better road grip and handling. Your comments plz........

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick37 View Post
    Ur attention is invited to the following 2 questions:

    How about the new Honda City, how do u compare it with Swift DLX in comfort and other features? Ofcourse, fuel economy of new City is much better than other 1.3L cars. Does it have the same HP (92hp) as the Swift has? Does higher Hp make any difference in pick and what else?
    Sorry Just saw your post Apologies

    Comfort is almost the same just that the price margin is huge is you compare variants.. 1.4mil vs 1.8mil (approx fig).
    And if you don't compare variants then the features margin is again huge. The DLX is loaded with features unlike the base trim of City and still City costs more.
    Fuel economy is not really that good of the new city. Again i'll mention the previous model of the city had the 'best' fuel economy in the 1.3l category hands down
    City might have a slight edge over the Swift but Swift has a better performance. Yes the hp is almost the same, though I don't remember the exact figures. I don't know much about the technical stuff...as the pick requires acceleration idk torque would come into play or hp. But in either case...Swift has a slight edge in the field of pick.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick37 View Post
    Secondly, some people say that hard suspension gives better handling, road grip and better brakes. And the soft suspension is the other way around - soft suspension gives lesser road grip, brakes & handling issues. Is it true? And if it's true then Corolla Gli/Xli have lesser road grip but how do u rate Altis 1.6/1.8? I believe Altis has a better road grip and handling. Your comments plz........
    Yes. Thats true but not sure about the brake thing. Civic 2010 has the best brakes yet a soft suspension
    There are NO issues in soft suspension but its just for the comfort. Hard suspension give you more better control.
    Corolla in itself is a good car. Although I hate it but I would commend Toyota on its job of making its drive more comfortable...softer suspension.
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverick37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank u Yawar for ur reply. No problem, i was also a little busy . A cousin just bought a brand new City about less than a month ago and he has driven it about 6000 km. Yesterday i drove his car it for a while and i've found it quite comfortable. The fuel average on the meter was 14.5km, which is good. I think it must have the option to reset it in order to note the next average mileage? For e.g. when u full the tank and want to note its mileage u can check it by reseting it. The figure of 14.5 includes, city, highway and uphill driving, which is quite good. What do u say?
    During my recent survey to find a scratchless/good condition Civic 05 i came across very few cars but people are demanding 1.2 million or more. Im now getting more inclined towards buying new Swift or City (but then i'll have to increase my budget for City). I think for Civic 05 i shouldn't spend more than 11 to 11.20. Even if it's scratchless it might be needing some suspension, steering or shock related work or might have to spend on tyres, so i'll have to keep 30k to 50k for an old car. New model is better in way that it won't make me spend more on it.

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Sorry Just saw your post Apologies

    Comfort is almost the same just that the price margin is huge is you compare variants.. 1.4mil vs 1.8mil (approx fig).
    And if you don't compare variants then the features margin is again huge. The DLX is loaded with features unlike the base trim of City and still City costs more.
    Fuel economy is not really that good of the new city. Again i'll mention the previous model of the city had the 'best' fuel economy in the 1.3l category hands down
    City might have a slight edge over the Swift but Swift has a better performance. Yes the hp is almost the same, though I don't remember the exact figures. I don't know much about the technical stuff...as the pick requires acceleration idk torque would come into play or hp. But in either case...Swift has a slight edge in the field of pick.




    Yes. Thats true but not sure about the brake thing. Civic 2010 has the best brakes yet a soft suspension
    There are NO issues in soft suspension but its just for the comfort. Hard suspension give you more better control.
    Corolla in itself is a good car. Although I hate it but I would commend Toyota on its job of making its drive more comfortable...softer suspension.
    I beg to differ here. There is no comparison in comfort of city and swift. City is surely better in terms of comfort than a swift.
    Shifting/steering of city is butter smooth. and handling of city is much more than a swift. City is well known for hard suspension system but swift has more harder suspensions which produces weird noises when driven on average condition roads.
    City is much better in terms of fuel economy than swift. It easily easily gives 13km/l with AC in city driving. On long it exceeds more than 17km/l.
    I frequently travel on motorways/GT road form ISB to Multan/Bahawalpur.
    I get 17km/l with full time AC and speed ranging from 120/150 and even 160 sometimes. and car's boot is remains full with luggage and a sub.
    and again. City is better in performance than a swift. City is equipped with 100hp engine while swift has 92hp engine.
    I'm not saying swift is a bad car. Swift is a good car for youngsters, but absolutely not better for a family.
    P.S : I'm a very happy owner of a 72000km driven 2010 City with no issues M.A. It never ever saw any workshop other than regular maintenance.
    City is better in terms of fuel economy than an IDSI City and much much more better in terms of power.
    It is a car with great fuel economy and power on the other side.

    @poster. If you can manage funds for city. Go for it eyes closed. It is worth to pay more for City over Swift.

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    I beg to differ here. There is no comparison in comfort of city and swift. City is surely better in terms of comfort than a swift.
    Shifting/steering of city is butter smooth. and handling of city is much more than a swift. City is well known for hard suspension system but swift has more harder suspensions which produces weird noises when driven on average condition roads.
    City is much better in terms of fuel economy than swift. It easily easily gives 13km/l with AC in city driving. On long it exceeds more than 17km/l.
    I frequently travel on motorways/GT road form ISB to Multan/Bahawalpur.
    I get 17km/l with full time AC and speed ranging from 120/150 and even 160 sometimes. and car's boot is remains full with luggage and a sub.
    and again. City is better in performance than a swift. City is equipped with 100hp engine while swift has 92hp engine.
    I'm not saying swift is a bad car. Swift is a good car for youngsters, but absolutely not better for a family.
    P.S : I'm a very happy owner of a 72000km driven 2010 City with no issues M.A. It never ever saw any workshop other than regular maintenance.
    City is better in terms of fuel economy than an IDSI City and much much more better in terms of power.
    It is a car with great fuel economy and power on the other side.

    @poster. If you can manage funds for city. Go for it eyes closed. It is worth to pay more for City over Swift.
    My point from day 1. There is NO comparison of City and Swift. Swift costs in the under under 1.3m range while City is under the 1.6m range. For a family City would always be a better option. It is a LOT roomier than Swift and even more than the 8th Gen. Steering is smooth of City but it doesn't mean it improves the handling too. Swift's handling is much better hands down. Again own and driven both car. My comparison is based on my experience. I would never undermine City, otherwise I would have sold it already if i didnt like it that much
    Well the hp is not only the number, the car carries the weight of the body as well so that doesn't determine the true potential. The curb weight is quite different
    New cars never see a workshop in the first 5 years if driven and maintained properly and that's why I prefer them over JDM.

    Poster: If you can spend 1.5m get a used 8th gen eyes closed after proper research
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick37 View Post
    Thank u Yawar for ur reply. No problem, i was also a little busy . A cousin just bought a brand new City about less than a month ago and he has driven it about 6000 km. Yesterday i drove his car it for a while and i've found it quite comfortable. The fuel average on the meter was 14.5km, which is good. I think it must have the option to reset it in order to note the next average mileage? For e.g. when u full the tank and want to note its mileage u can check it by reseting it. The figure of 14.5 includes, city, highway and uphill driving, which is quite good. What do u say?
    During my recent survey to find a scratchless/good condition Civic 05 i came across very few cars but people are demanding 1.2 million or more. Im now getting more inclined towards buying new Swift or City (but then i'll have to increase my budget for City). I think for Civic 05 i shouldn't spend more than 11 to 11.20. Even if it's scratchless it might be needing some suspension, steering or shock related work or might have to spend on tyres, so i'll have to keep 30k to 50k for an old car. New model is better in way that it won't make me spend more on it.
    The fuel average is excellent!
    Yes you can reset it to check your trip mileage...excellent feature to have
    Its upto you. Swift IS a gas guzzler. You floor it and it will give you probably 8km/l but the performance is superb and trumps the 1.3l category.
    Leave the civic 05 option then, go for a new one hands down Btw sold my 8th gen for 1.5m today only...offer di thi
    In the budget you have Swift will give you all the features while if you stretch it further more to get a City, you will only get basic features.

    City Manual Transmission 1,494,000 (base trim)
    Swift DLX 1,251,000 (top variant)

    Difference is huge. If you add the features Swift has got into City...the Aspiree one goes over 1.6m..means a significant margin.

    Verdict
    - Test drive both cars
    - If features are not of that importance than you may stretch your budget and get the City (losing out on the 'many' features)
    - if features are somewhat important and you take out a cost benefit analysis, Swift is the right choice

    P.S. you will stretch your budget and that too to go for a car that will give you somewhat much lesser features. choice is yours. But better test drive both

    Goodluck
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    My point from day 1. There is NO comparison of City and Swift. Swift costs in the under under 1.3m range while City is under the 1.6m range. For a family City would always be a better option. It is a LOT roomier than Swift and even more than the 8th Gen. Steering is smooth of City but it doesn't mean it improves the handling too. Swift's handling is much better hands down. Again own and driven both car. My comparison is based on my experience. I would never undermine City, otherwise I would have sold it already if i didnt like it that much
    Well the hp is not only the number, the car carries the weight of the body as well so that doesn't determine the true potential. The curb weight is quite different
    New cars never see a workshop in the first 5 years if driven and maintained properly and that's why I prefer them over JDM.

    Poster: If you can spend 1.5m get a used 8th gen eyes closed after proper research
    Dude for power comparison, I can quote some videos from youtube in which City sweeps swift in drag races. That too in Lahore. not from some other country..
    I'm also speaking on the basis of experience here. I owned a 2010 Suzuki swift for 6 months. and now owning a 2010 city. I really felt that city has more road grip than a swift.
    I too prefer newer cars over JDM because of the reason you mentioned. Have booked a new 2013 civic oriel m/t. People were saying that you could get a clean accord/premio/mark x in this price. Why did you go for a civic. My answer was that I don't want to buy orphan JDM's.
    Have you ever seen a 1.3 litre car doing 210km/h? If not. See the pic below and enjoy..
    Swift Dlx Vitz 1013 OR Civic 200506 Oriel manual in a Budget of 13 lacs -1153499

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ^That pic is not shot by me. Got it from some FB group of Lahore. I removed the watermark as it's content was inappropriate to show on public forums.

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    The fuel average is excellent!
    Yes you can reset it to check your trip mileage...excellent feature to have
    Its upto you. Swift IS a gas guzzler. You floor it and it will give you probably 8km/l but the performance is superb and trumps the 1.3l category.
    Leave the civic 05 option then, go for a new one hands down Btw sold my 8th gen for 1.5m today only...offer di thi
    In the budget you have Swift will give you all the features while if you stretch it further more to get a City, you will only get basic features.

    City Manual Transmission 1,494,000 (base trim)
    Swift DLX 1,251,000 (top variant)

    Difference is huge. If you add the features Swift has got into City...the Aspiree one goes over 1.6m..means a significant margin.

    Verdict
    - Test drive both cars
    - If features are not of that importance than you may stretch your budget and get the City (losing out on the 'many' features)
    - if features are somewhat important and you take out a cost benefit analysis, Swift is the right choice

    P.S. you will stretch your budget and that too to go for a car that will give you somewhat much lesser features. choice is yours. But better test drive both

    Goodluck
    Sir not to mention the immobilizer which swift is offering and city doesnt have it...

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Dude for power comparison, I can quote some videos from youtube in which City sweeps swift in drag races. That too in Lahore. not from some other country..
    I'm also speaking on the basis of experience here. I owned a 2010 Suzuki swift for 6 months. and now owning a 2010 city. I really felt that city has more road grip than a swift.
    Have you ever seen a 1.3 liter car doing 210km/h? If not. See the pic below and enjoy..
    Swift Dlx Vitz 1013 OR Civic 200506 Oriel manual in a Budget of 13 lacs -1153499
    It also depends upon the driver too City may have beaten Swift, awesome, But i'm sure OP is not interested in that sort of power and that 'power' was never in discussion. It was about the pick and acceleration. The picture you have posted is again an example. The car might have been going downhill, changes a whole lot of things like G forces. City might have better road grip. But there are a whole LOT of differences that should make the statement strong that Yes City is the worth the price you pay more for it over Swift.
    OP paying about more than 0.2m above his range and then finding not much of a difference between the two would be more sad.
    Honestly its about how much a person is willing to spend. If its upto me I would get a Swift in OP's range. If I could extend it I would look for 2010 Fully Loaded 8th gen in the 15 range.

    OP please do test drive both of the cars.
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverick37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear pakwheelers Yawar and SK_KingpiN both of u are correct in your own right and you have highlighted the features of City and Swift in a proper manner. It's a matter of preference, swift dlx has the features which City doesn't have in its base model, like alloy rims, Bridgestone tyres, immobilizer, fog lights. On the other, City is more spacious, more comfortable drive but when u buy a brand new car you really want to change the tyres at least, if not the rims in one go. Rims and tyres both cost you around 40K to 50K, and City Aspire (with full options) is about 140K more in price when compared with City base model. So the features to price difference in both the cars are quite substantial. One can opt for City base model with the difference of about 250K to Swift Dlx.

    Nice picture, i never thought a City would touch 210 KM . But i think 120km to 140km is fine. At 210km speed the City must be as light as feather? Yawar i absolutely agree with you that test drive of both the cars will help me make a decision. So far i haven't yet ruled out the option of Civic 05 . I agree with both of you that brand new or slightly used cars are preferable to buy. More than 5 yrs old cars are good if you have enough time and money to spend at workshops, then you can go on with old cars for 2 to 3 yrs.

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick37 View Post
    Dear pakwheelers Yawar and SK_KingpiN both of u are correct in your own right and you have highlighted the features of City and Swift in a proper manner. It's a matter of preference, swift dlx has the features which City doesn't have in its base model, like alloy rims, Bridgestone tyres, immobilizer, fog lights. On the other, City is more spacious, more comfortable drive but when u buy a brand new car you really want to change the tyres at least, if not the rims in one go. Rims and tyres both cost you around 40K to 50K, and City Aspire (with full options) is about 140K more in price when compared with City base model. So the features to price difference in both the cars are quite substantial. One can opt for City base model with the difference of about 250K to Swift Dlx.

    Nice picture, i never thought a City would touch 210 KM . But i think 120km to 140km is fine. At 210km speed the City must be as light as feather? Yawar i absolutely agree with you that test drive of both the cars will help me make a decision. So far i haven't yet ruled out the option of Civic 05 . I agree with both of you that brand new or slightly used cars are preferable to buy. More than 5 yrs old cars are good if you have enough time and money to spend at workshops, then you can go on with old cars for 2 to 3 yrs.
    Yes its always that after 2 people take argue on 1 thing, the 3rd person can take a decision as things get much clearer. I love both cars as i own both but i am personally inclined towards Swift more because maybe im still young

    Test drive is the best method to judge and again your pocket your choice Good luck
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maverick37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you Yawar. We'll stay in touch and i'll keep you posted about new & used cars that i consider to buy . By the way you have a nice photo collection of yours on Flickr im also interested in photography but i haven't got a Dslr as yet. I have a Canon s95 with manual controls and other dslr like options, i bought it when it was about 10 months old in 2011. But still it's a compact cam, no match with dslr. I'll go for Nikon when i buy a dslr. When u compare the ability to zoom of an Slr lens with a compact cam how would you measure it? For e.g. can you say that 18-200mm lens is almost equivelant to 12x zoom of a digital cam?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •