Dear Members, Im an avid reader of pakwheels for quite a long time (about more than 7 years) but recently joined it as a member. Reading threads during the load shedding hours is good pass time or when u r waiting for something and don't have much to do
I have a budget of 1.3 million (can be raised for new honda city). The options which i have in my mind are: brand new Swift Dlx, Vitz 1.0/1.3 or my favourite Civic 2005-06 Oriel manual. One might think that Civic is a different class/category as compared to Swift and Vitz. I think that price wise they can fall in the same category. There's an unending debate over JDM and PDM Vitz and Swift, Civic 05 and Vitz 2007-09 all are used ones but when u look at Vitz you don't take it as a used car because it looks as new as the one you see in Toyota or Suzuki showrooms . I've driven all the 3 cars, Civic 03 vti and Swift Dlx mostly. For me all of the above will be a good change since i've been using Mehran as a personal car . I need a trouble free car in which you just put petrol and get the oil changed on time. In old civic you can use Cng also.
My questions to the valued members are:
1. Out of these 3 cars which one do you think is economical in maintenance and fuel? Fuel Average which you've experienced with/without a/c?
2. Vitz used vs Civic vti used - it's easier to detect the real condition of civic as compared to Vitz? Ur Comments plz. Petrol and Cng average of Civic Vti 2005?
3. What should be the good price of scratchless and a little bit touched up Civic Vti Oriel manual 2005-06 in Isb? And how much to loose if i sell it after about 6 months to a year?
4. In case if i buy Vitz 2009 1.0L OR Vitz 2007 1.3L, which one is likely to give a lesser resale value and how much i loose when i sell it after about a year?
5. Any idea about the price of body parts like lights & bumpers of Vitz and maintenance parts also, like filters?
6. The performance of Vitz when you drive to Murree?
I have about 3 months to buy a car, so i have enough time to research. Your commets and suggestions are welcome. Thank you!
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad