Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Urgent Price Check - Used Corolla 2010 GLi

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Urgent Price Check - Used Corolla 2010 GLi

    Looked at a 2010 Black GLi VVTi yesterday, 27500 on ODO, neat and clean from the inside and engine was strong as well.

    However, a few scratches on the exterior which has removed paint from a couple of places and a couple of small dents on the back right door due to the garage door hitting it while opening the door. I'll say it will need to be repainted if the dents are taken out. There are other small scratches here and there nothing major, overall the car is shining and looks elegant.

    The guy says his dad drove the car within Defence area only thus the low meter reading, so it's driven carefully.

    Other than that the car is in great condition I'd give it 8/10 overall since everything looks genuine and nothing re-sprayed.

    The guy is demanding 15 Lakhs with small room for negotiations, what should be my maximum offer?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    Qazi61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    14.3 not more
    Never love soldiers , We die young !

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmad_yar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,809
    Follows
    27
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    car dont seems attractive in this price tag, in my view in 1450 to 1475 u can get 2012 very clean less driven xli but u have to compromize with manual windows and no colour choice
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    car dont seems attractive in this price tag, in my view in 1450 to 1475 u can get 2012 very clean less driven xli but u have to compromize with manual windows and no colour choice
    I'm actually wanting something in White, Silver or Metallic so colour choice is not an issue bro, but many people keep telling me to not go with an XLi and stick with GLi so I'm only looking at GLi nowadays

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmad_yar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,809
    Follows
    27
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unstopabl3 View Post
    I'm actually wanting something in White, Silver or Metallic so colour choice is not an issue bro, but many people keep telling me to not go with an XLi and stick with GLi so I'm only looking at GLi nowadays
    definatly gli better than xli also having good re-sale than xli
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I never buy a 2nd hand car from care less owner

    Koi tuk hee nahee banteee 2010 hoo 27K chalee hoiee hooo & dent & scratches hooonn

    Always remember one who dont care his ride, that careless effect every thing

    exterior
    interior
    rubbers
    engine
    gear box
    compromise on due maintaiance
    slapping of doors
    dusty roods pay fresh air khol kay rakhna
    ect
    ect

    else choice is yours
    good luck
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sunhonbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    I never buy a 2nd hand car from care less owner

    Koi tuk hee nahee banteee 2010 hoo 27K chalee hoiee hooo & dent & scratches hooonn

    Always remember one who dont care his ride, that careless effect every thing

    exterior
    interior
    rubbers
    engine
    gear box
    compromise on due maintaiance
    slapping of doors
    dusty roods pay fresh air khol kay rakhna
    ect
    ect

    else choice is yours
    good luck
    a million dollar post!!!

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sunhonbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    imho this car is not worth more than 1375k....better not to buy it as the condition u are telling is not at all tempting

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Haroon_Tarar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,213
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2010 is around 14. Yes I am a dealer. I buy cars and sell them. I believe this is what dealers do and so I take myself as a dealer too

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    2010 is around 14. Yes I am a dealer. I buy cars and sell them. I believe this is what dealers do and so I take myself as a dealer too
    PM me your contact info sir

    Thanks to all the feedback guys, will bug you guys more in the upcoming days

  11. #30
    uqc
    uqc is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    uqc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Jitnay mu utni batein.decide ur self and y cant be 2010 gli only driven 27k.jo log kam chalatay hain unki mileage kam he ho gi bhai.rahi baat scratches ki n choti motay dents ki to yaar wo lahore jaise city mai par he jatay hain.koi gari dikha do 2010 jo city driven ho n scratches na ho.ap smbhal lo ge agla line dal jayega.kisi close space mai khara karo ge shopping mall k bahir koi dusra apni gari ka darwaza khol k lines dal jayega.if u think u can get 10/10 2010 scratchless in 14k to zarur lo ja kar.warna he owner is asking right price.cz uski invoice price kam se kam 14.25 se 14.50 ki zarur ho gi.bas bhai yeh insani fitrat bhi hai jab apni cheez bechni ho to ek rupya kam kartay jan nikalti aur agle ki sahi chiz bhi chori ki lagti and zayda se zayda kami ki tawaqqo rakhna.gari chalani aap ne hai ap khud dekho.

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uqc View Post
    Jitnay mu utni batein.decide ur self and y cant be 2010 gli only driven 27k.jo log kam chalatay hain unki mileage kam he ho gi bhai.rahi baat scratches ki n choti motay dents ki to yaar wo lahore jaise city mai par he jatay hain.koi gari dikha do 2010 jo city driven ho n scratches na ho.ap smbhal lo ge agla line dal jayega.kisi close space mai khara karo ge shopping mall k bahir koi dusra apni gari ka darwaza khol k lines dal jayega.if u think u can get 10/10 2010 scratchless in 14k to zarur lo ja kar.warna he owner is asking right price.cz uski invoice price kam se kam 14.25 se 14.50 ki zarur ho gi.bas bhai yeh insani fitrat bhi hai jab apni cheez bechni ho to ek rupya kam kartay jan nikalti aur agle ki sahi chiz bhi chori ki lagti and zayda se zayda kami ki tawaqqo rakhna.gari chalani aap ne hai ap khud dekho.
    Bhai aapki baat theek hai, but jo laug care karte hain unki 5 saal purani gaari bhi brand new jaisi laagti hai dikhne main bhi aur chaalne main bhi, but I agree that you can't cover all the basis, koi aur scratch yaan dents daal jai aap jitni maarzi care karlo chahe.

    I'm just hoping to get lucky and I'm sure I with with all these fine folks help and advice

  13. #32
    uqc
    uqc is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    uqc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    5 saal purani gari scratchless chalo mana mil bhi jaye kya phir seller ka haq nahi mu mangi qimat lene ka? Phir us price pe hamay taklif bhi hoti hai and usko kam karwane ki logics bhi ajati hain.aur secondly gari dhundne jao to pata chalta hai k achi gari bohat mushkil se milti.bhai ankhai band karo and deal pharka do.

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmad_yar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,809
    Follows
    27
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unstopabl3 View Post
    PM me your contact info sir

    Thanks to all the feedback guys, will bug you guys more in the upcoming days
    in searching used cars lotof khawari and lotofhanky panky ( i have recentlyexperince of 2months so in myview spending smallservice fee toone who knows and expert in such things avery good idea ,u shouldcontact haroon_tarar ,he is reasonable person and expert in this field

    jahan 14lacks spend kerna hain wahan 10k service charges not bad ye be ho sakta hai by his expert eye and bargain skills u can save more than 10k
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro 15 is high for the condition u mention!!! to me Millage doesnt seem genuine!!!! 14.25 max!
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dms664's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,013
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have no idea of current prices but those who r saying that 2k10 gli with 27k on odo is not possible n the meter has been tampered should not be that judgemental as I have also same model car with only 22 k on odo.

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uqc View Post
    5 saal purani gari scratchless chalo mana mil bhi jaye kya phir seller ka haq nahi mu mangi qimat lene ka? Phir us price pe hamay taklif bhi hoti hai and usko kam karwane ki logics bhi ajati hain.aur secondly gari dhundne jao to pata chalta hai k achi gari bohat mushkil se milti.bhai ankhai band karo and deal pharka do.
    I agree, but seller should know what the market rate is for a car in his condition, but they always put the price higher as they know the buyer will negotiate regardless.

    Bhai deal hi dhoond raha huun hahaha

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    in searching used cars lotof khawari and lotofhanky panky ( i have recentlyexperince of 2months so in myview spending smallservice fee toone who knows and expert in such things avery good idea ,u shouldcontact haroon_tarar ,he is reasonable person and expert in this field

    jahan 14lacks spend kerna hain wahan 10k service charges not bad ye be ho sakta hai by his expert eye and bargain skills u can save more than 10k
    Have contacted him let's see what comes out of the hat now

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    unstopabl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjehsan View Post
    Bro 15 is high for the condition u mention!!! to me Millage doesnt seem genuine!!!! 14.25 max!
    His dad drove the car within DHA so it's not hard to believe, the overall look of the car shows it's been used that low. But I agree 14.20-14.25 maximum for this car as it has dents and a few noticeable scratches on the exterior.

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh_wah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    42
    Posts
    579
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unstopabl3 View Post
    @a1ms , @incognito59 , @ahmad_yar , @sunhonbun , @sjehsan , @Haroon_Tarar , @ronz2202 , @umer325, @uzi602 , @StrikerX , @Ravager , @sheikh_wah , @FarhanAnwarKhan , @qwertypoiu

    Guys need your advice and suggestion so help please
    Sorry dear, I have absolutely no idea about local (Pak assembled) corolla market. Never observed any deal since I sold my corolla in 2007.

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    Haris.K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No more than 1,420,000 for a perfectly fine car. No dents, no scratches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •