Finally i have collected enough money to buy my first ride. i have a budget of 250-275. (have 300 but i want to save 25 for any work required for the car). So now i am stuck with which one to buy. i am not a car freak so i dont know much about cars. i would appriciate if someone could guide me in this matter. Options in my mind are
1) Suzuki Khyber (first choice) 2) Suzuki Fx (second) 3) Daewoo Racer (though i have not found any yet in my budget) 4) Charade (have seen many egg shaped but know nothing about these cars and there spare parts)
10000) Suzuki Mehran (hot cash for thieves)
Points to keep in mind while suggesting me ride
1) i am a new driver (dont know driving yet)
2) cheap spare parts would be prefered.
4) No to mechenic for each and every day in a week. (routine maintenance of course)
5) i have not indoor parking / garage so it will be in open. (that is reason i said NO to mehran)