Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 124
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift or honda city

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Muhammad_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    19
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Swift or honda city

    I need a help Im going to turn 16 years but fond of driving n so well papa is buying me a car probably which I' d select swift dlx or city and which Is better manual or auto n how's ac cooling of both n can anyone suggest its color ....I am thinking of buying new so is swift dlx good with all features while city is offering base model in that price..and one thing more can I get some type of driving license for safety n prevention of challans lol!


  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    Dear, your argument of saying that mehran also sells more is not a valid one, mehran is a low priced car and swift is in middle range, swift is a best seller all around the world and is in the world top twenty,there are atleast 50 models of other cars in same price range but why swift is selling, even honda tried to compete this segment with brio but couldn't succeed. I give you example of India, there in price range of swift there are atleast 6 cars like vw polo, Toyota etios liva, hyndai i20 but still swift is number one and sells double than the nearest 2nd place car, even in Japan it is in top five small cars and worldwide it is also in top five of small cars. Problem with people here is that they don't know the facts and start being experts. They can't accept that other than toyota and honda, no company can make good cars because they haven't seen and driven anything other than city, civic and corolla, so grow up and accept other people's opinion.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Bro i totally respect ur opinion dont be senti.
    Btw attach the link as an evidence may be.

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    so you want me to accept your opinion by saying grow up and accept other peoples opinion well played lol (considering your dp is of swift)
    if im given a choice between imported swift and pakistan assembled brand new swift.. il go for the imported one... why ? think about it..
    here assemblers know.. people will buy anyways.. why spend a little extra...
    im not saying at all that swift is a bad car.. just doesnt justify that price tag.. in india it is a poor mans car.. here mehran is... my argument was an anology.. to describe why sales of swift is increasing in pakistan. i wasnt comparing cars of two diff categories..
    i think apni har post ke end mai aik disclaimer dena chaiye ke BHAIYO MERA YE MATLAB THA KHUDA KA WASTA HAI KOI AUR MATLAB LAI KE SIRF ARGUE KARNE K LIYE POST MAT KI JIYE lol jk
    GOOD ONE! :thumbup:

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    so you want me to accept your opinion by saying grow up and accept other peoples opinion well played lol
    if im given a choice between imported swift and pakistan assembled brand new swift.. il go for the imported one... why ? think about it..
    here assemblers know.. people will buy anyways.. why spend a little extra...
    im not saying at all that swift is a bad car.. just doesnt justify that price tag.. in india it is a poor mans car.. here mehran is... my argument was an anology.. to describe why sales of swift is increasing in pakistan. i wasnt comparing cars of two diff categories..
    i think apni har post ke end mai aik disclaimer dena chaiye ke BHAIYO MERA YE MATLAB THA KHUDA KA WASTA HAI KOI AUR MATLAB LAI KE SIRF ARGUE KARNE K LIYE POST MAT KI JIYE lol jk
    I don't want you to accept my opinion but those of those owners who have used it and the guy who has city as well, you want to tell him that your opinion is right and his judgment is wrong.
    Once again you have given argument without any facts, in India poor man car is alto and 800 and Tata nano and not swift. Price of swift is almost equivalent to that of Pakistani swift and even honda jazz has lowered its price near swift to make it successful but nothing has taken crown from swift. So get your facts right. If cheap cars were the selling point then Tata nano should have been the best selling car in the world but it is not rather toyota camry is in top five with hyndai elantra, vw Passarella, ford focus and corolla which are high priced cars.
    Only customer confidence can increase the sales of a car and in case of mehran there is no competition because it has cng advantage which the jdm imports doesn't have, swift has no such advantage and due to its price it actually has got a disadvantage because people prefer to buy sedan but inspite of this if it's sales are increasing then it has some quality which some people can't digest.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    Dear, your argument of saying that mehran also sells more is not a valid one, mehran is a low priced car and swift is in middle range, swift is a best seller all around the world and is in the world top twenty,there are atleast 50 models of other cars in same price range but why swift is selling, even honda tried to compete this segment with brio but couldn't succeed. I give you example of India, there in price range of swift there are atleast 6 cars like vw polo, Toyota etios liva, hyndai i20 but still swift is number one and sells double than the nearest 2nd place car, even in Japan it is in top five small cars and worldwide it is also in top five of small cars. Problem with people here is that they don't know the facts and start being experts. They can't accept that other than toyota and honda, no company can make good cars because they haven't seen and driven anything other than city, civic and corolla, so grow up and accept other people's opinion.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Suppoting swift just cuz u own it absolutely not fair bro. I have both cars so giving pros and cons of both.

  6. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Lo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    I don't want you to accept my opinion but those of those owners who have used it and the guy who has city as well, you want to tell him that your opinion is right and his judgment is wrong.
    Once again you have given argument without any facts, in India poor man car is alto and 800 and Tata nano and not swift. Price of swift is almost equivalent to that of Pakistani swift and even honda jazz has lowered its price near swift to make it successful but nothing has taken crown from swift. So get your facts right. If cheap cars were the selling point then Tata nano should have been the best selling car in the world but it is not rather toyota camry is in top five with hyndai elantra, vw Passarella, ford focus and corolla which are high priced cars.
    Only customer confidence can increase the sales of a car and in case of mehran there is no competition because it has cng advantage which the jdm imports doesn't have, swift has no such advantage and due to its price it actually has got a disadvantage because people prefer to buy sedan but inspite of this if it's sales are increasing then it has some quality which some people can't digest.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Quality wo bhi suzuki ki bhai please yar bus kardoo. Galti say apnay 3 years ki cousin ko bethaya tha chat per 2000 ka kharcha per gaya tha.

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    City all the way. No comparison with Swift

    Sent from my A8 using Tapatalk 2
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    I was just thinking about you. Really you are one of the biggest supporter of swift. I am also trying to follow ur footsteps
    lol

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiviC2011 View Post
    Lo

    Quality wo bhi suzuki ki bhai please yar bus kardoo. Galti say apnay 3 years ki cousin ko bethaya tha chat per 2000 ka kharcha per gaya tha.
    Bhai suzuki ne Agar ghaltee se achi gaari Bana di hai to Maan jaao

    I have one of the initial production cars and it's quality is good, don't know what is the status now, but yes paksuzuki still needs to improve its quality, I mostly admire it's design, handling not necessarily it's quality because quality varies from country to country.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onthehonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    so you want me to accept your opinion by saying grow up and accept other peoples opinion well played lol (considering your dp is of swift)
    if im given a choice between imported swift and pakistan assembled brand new swift.. il go for the imported one... why ? think about it..
    here assemblers know.. people will buy anyways.. why spend a little extra...
    im not saying at all that swift is a bad car.. just doesnt justify that price tag.. in india it is a poor mans car.. here mehran is... my argument was an anology.. to describe why sales of swift is increasing in pakistan. i wasnt comparing cars of two diff categories..
    i think apni har post ke end mai aik disclaimer dena chaiye ke BHAIYO MERA YE MATLAB THA KHUDA KA WASTA HAI KOI AUR MATLAB LAI KE SIRF ARGUE KARNE K LIYE POST MAT KI JIYE lol jk
    BTW how does city justify its price tag? baseline model for 15 having no air bags, alloys, fog lights, eurostar tires. Yeah now say all these things can be fetched from the market once the car is purchased so basically it will cost for around 16 lakhs.

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onthehonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiviC2011 View Post
    Lo

    Quality wo bhi suzuki ki bhai please yar bus kardoo. Galti say apnay 3 years ki cousin ko bethaya tha chat per 2000 ka kharcha per gaya tha.
    to seat per baithana tha, oh my bad ,suzuki walon ko chahiye tha kay aik manual bhi datay keh agar ghar mein koi kaka hai to us ko seat per baithain.

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    to seat per baithana tha, oh my bad ,suzuki walon ko chahiye tha kay aik manual bhi datay keh agar ghar mein koi kaka hai to us ko seat per baithain.
    Yaar seriously?

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onthehonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiviC2011 View Post
    Yaar seriously?
    to aur, kyon ka kuch logon mein shaor ki kami hai

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzaatiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    to seat per baithana tha, oh my bad ,suzuki walon ko chahiye tha kay aik manual bhi datay keh agar ghar mein koi kaka hai to us ko seat per baithain.
    lol dude us ki marzi wo ja marzi bathai, and seriously ,"suzuki walon ko chahiye tha kay aik manual bhi datay keh agar ghar mein koi kaka hai to us ko seat per baithain"
    Mujhay us kakay say pehlay milwain jo gari chalata hai
    And there is no match of city and swift
    Swift ko vitz say compare karein bhai jan this post is completely invalid

  15. #74
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    to aur, kyon ka kuch logon mein shaor ki kami hai
    Kissi chotay bachay ko kuch second kay liye good say nikal kar roof per bethana takay car lock karnay say pehlay apna mobile gari say nikal lay, my brother shaor ki kami nahin kehlaya jata.

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Ravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,025
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiviC2011 View Post
    Yaar seriously?
    yar i told u to give this disclaimer "BHAIYO MERA YE MATLAB THA KHUDA KA WASTA HAI KOI AUR MATLAB LAI KE SIRF ARGUE KARNE K LIYE POST MAT KI JIYE " at the end of every post hor na manno meri gal
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

  17. #76
    PakWheeler Follow
    CiviC2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    yar i told u to give this disclaimer "BHAIYO MERA YE MATLAB THA KHUDA KA WASTA HAI KOI AUR MATLAB LAI KE SIRF ARGUE KARNE K LIYE POST MAT KI JIYE " at the end of every post hor na manno meri gal
    Kasam say yaar ab tu yehi karna paray ga.

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onthehonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamzaatiq View Post
    lol dude us ki marzi wo ja marzi bathai, and seriously ,"suzuki walon ko chahiye tha kay aik manual bhi datay keh agar ghar mein koi kaka hai to us ko seat per baithain"
    Mujhay us kakay say pehlay milwain jo gari chalata hai
    And there is no match of city and swift
    Swift ko vitz say compare karein bhai jan this post is completely invalid
    Gari aap nay leni hai ya Muhammad_123 nay? wo jis kay saath merzi comparison karwai. Aap bas kakay say milnay ka intezar karain

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Ravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,025
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    Gari aap nay leni hai ya Muhammad_123 nay? wo jis kay saath merzi comparison karwai. Aap bas kakay say milnay ka intezar karain
    hahahahah best reply so far in my 6 years of pakwheels history.. all i can say is that shahbaz sharif ka khwab tot gya "parha likha punjab"
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzaatiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    Gari aap nay leni hai ya Muhammad_123 nay? wo jis kay saath merzi comparison karwai. Aap bas kakay say milnay ka intezar karain
    Yaar *facepalm*

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzaatiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am not saying that swift is a bad car. Its an awesome car if we look at the shape and other features. The only thing I am saying is that it has no comparison with city
    City is a sedan and swift is an hatchback. As you said k uski marzi jis marzi say compaer kray mai yahi keh raha hun in dono ka comaprison he nahi hai dude there is a hell of a price difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •