Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By race_addicted

Thread: Advice required about keeping driver...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Advice required about keeping driver...

I need advice on keeping a driver, the problem is we had a driver 3 years back but when we gave him money to refill the fuel he ate some money from it and once he crashed our Toyota Crown badly into a trailer on highway, he always treated car very harshly. But now it is getting very difficult to live without a driver, as me and my brother drive our own car's but there is one other car which is for my mom, and now we need a driver for here but again we think that we would pay the driver 10-15k but he would ruin the car or eat some money. So what do you guys suggest? As having a driver is safe for the car as well as many car's are being stolen in Rawalpindi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not all drivers are fair and also not all drivers are cheaters. It's how you treat your drivers. If you select a driver who is expert in his driving skills,through some reference, knows about the car mechanics or at least how to keep a vehicle, don't worry if he demands a bit extra. If he is satisfied with your treatment, chances are he will prove to be a good one otherwise he will try to eat the money that he was demanding otherwise as his salary but you simply deprived him of that.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List