0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamzabukhari View Post
    brother 16/17 is too good in city. are you sure it really gives that average/
    Yaar ye 16/17 kis duniya mien deti hay? i have a 1 litre vitz...i can bet it never crosses 14 with A/C if im not exaggerating...axio 12 se ooper de hi nae sakti
    Religion and Science are not at odds, Science is just too young to understand.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ab aisa bhi nae hai k New Civic is Koora in terms of quality aur na hy aisa hai k 100 times behtar hein JDM's quality wise .... yes they are better but itnay extreme ki laffazi bhi bohot ho gai
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atherrr View Post
    Yes i`d like to agree with u about the civic part....log apni assumptions ki base par bongian bhi maar detay hain....but ur wrong where u said k atlas honda cars can be compared with JDM`s....not really ..have u experienced the new civic? its KOORA in terms of quality of interior compared to allion or premio or axio...
    Sir i really appreciate your views but a 2.5 million RS car isn't koora, the people who are producing Honda here only think about making there profit but the thing is i consider Honda the best in local manufacturers, JDM has its own pleasure and quality, anyways this is a long chit chat Local vs Jdm...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what would be the price of altis cruisetronic 1.6 2011 or 2012 ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar ye 16/17 kis duniya mien deti hay? i have a 1 litre vitz...i can bet it never crosses 14 with A/C if im not exaggerating...axio 12 se ooper de hi nae sakti
    Err... day sakti hai.

Sure it doesn't give 16/17km/l but it easily gives 14-16 in city with a light foot with eco on.

Now coming back to OP's question, Axio 1.5 will have less acceleration than Altis 1.6 but we are talking about totally different price points here. One costs 1.5-1.6mil. (2007) while the other costs up to 2.1mil. Why don't you contact @Sharabhi and get a quote from him for a 2010 Axio? http://www.facebook.com/groups/375771389142771/ At least with him you will know that you're getting a non-tempered, original and clean car.

Oh and if you still want a comparison then:
    1- acceleration --> Altis
    2- consumption --> Axio
    3- comfort wise --> Axio
    4- which has better resale. --> Both equally bad with Altis being a little better.

p.s PW Axio Fan Club -->
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...a-corolla-axio

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Err... day sakti hai.

Sure it doesn't give 16/17km/l but it easily gives 14-16 in city with a light foot with eco on.

Now coming back to OP's question, Axio 1.5 will have less acceleration than Altis 1.6 but we are talking about totally different price points here. One costs 1.5-1.6mil. (2007) while the other costs up to 2.1mil. Why don't you contact @Sharabhi and get a quote from him for a 2010 Axio? http://www.facebook.com/groups/375771389142771/ At least with him you will know that you're getting a non-tempered, original and clean car.

Oh and if you still want a comparison then:
    1- acceleration --> Altis
    2- consumption --> Axio
    3- comfort wise --> Axio
    4- which has better resale. --> Both equally bad with Altis being a little better.

p.s PW Axio Fan Club -->
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...a-corolla-axio
    i am not talking about brand new altis.
    let say i buy axio for 1.6 million , add 45k for registration , maybe it needs new tyres and alloyrims,seat covers etc. so it will cost me around 17 lacs. and i guess it would give a big loss while selling, where as i guess i can find altis top of line 2011 model new shape in 18.5 million,isnt it?it wont give me a big loss while selling

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ poster....if you wana buy a JDM and keep it with you for long time (lets say 4-5 yrs), my humble suggestion DO NOT buy from the local market. Instead, import a car of your choice and specs through an importer. However, there is a catch....that car won't come cheap as compared to the crap you can get from local market, and will definitely loose some $$$ if and when u decide to sell it.
    Initially I was also looking for Rolla Axio last september, but after checking out the market and even after discussions with an importer in Lahore, I decided to go for local Honda City instead of rolla axio. I still feel axio is far better in terms of quality, but for a 4-5 yr old used axio with no idea about its history, local new car is a safer bet. Also, check with Toyota Indus if they offer service and sales support for Axio. In the end, its your money and your decision.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

*sigh*... Look I don't know about the market rates of Altis so I can't comment on it giving a loss/profit at selling.

I buy the car keeping in mind comfort and how fuel efficient the car is, not necessarily its resale (it comes right at the end). I don't own an altis so only an altis owner can give you hard facts. But since I own an Axio, I can tell you that it’s very comfortable. You won't get tired after a long drive (I went to Faisalabad 2 weeks back, so yeah). This is the fuel economy that I am getting http://i.imgur.com/d139Asq.png the car lately has been running with 90% AC so the next fill up will show how much kmpl it gives with AC in-city.
    20km/l was attained this winter when I went to my hometown via GT-Road and stayed with-in speed limits (3 passengers with no luggage).

p.s You say you want good acceleration and at the same time you ask about consumption, make up your mind! :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gujar96 View Post
    Sir i really appreciate your views but a 2.5 million RS car isn't koora, the people who are producing Honda here only think about making there profit but the thing is i consider Honda the best in local manufacturers, JDM has its own pleasure and quality, anyways this is a long chit chat Local vs Jdm...
    Well ur absoluetly right..even i consider Civic as the most highest quality paki assembled car, maybe it would be even better than a Fortuner...okay lets not call it Koora but then again lets not call it comparable with a competing JDM aswell....take premio..zameen aasmaan ka fark hay yaar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well ur absoluetly right..even i consider Civic as the most highest quality paki assembled car, maybe it would be even better than a Fortuner...okay lets not call it Koora but then again lets not call it comparable with a competing JDM aswell....take premio..zameen aasmaan ka fark hay yaar
    This Local vs JDM is a subjective thing. Just like iOS vs Android, its personal preference.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This Local vs JDM is a subjective thing. Just like iOS vs Android, its personal preference.

Haha..Ios vs Android....nae i think Ios vs Symbian..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'll say go for axio because i was in same dilemma , The only reason i didn't got go for altis was because of it's high theft rate and fuel economy, i bough a axio g variant from Sharabhi( who is a trustedPW member ,) car was in good condition with no meter tempering ,
    Ok, now about acceleration , i personally smoked 1.8 Reborn 2007 auto , I also did a 0-100 speed test on a steep road and it took me 10sec to reach 100 mark , car was in D Gear , i guess if the road was straight, it could have achieved 100mark with in 9sec,
    Now about Fuel Consumption , It's Okay , 16/17 is achievable if you drive under 1RPM, but i get 12-13KM/L with AC on, Some times i race and some times i drive under 2RPM with eco mode on.... Axio has 54-55 Litter Tank with reserve of 10Liters

And please don't fall for this bull **** , 5 year old car , tempered car , widowed car , blah blah blah
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    I'll say go for axio because i was in same dilemma , The only reason i didn't got go for altis was because of it's high theft rate and fuel economy, i bough a axio g variant from Sharabhi( who is a trustedPW member ,) car was in good condition with no meter tempering ,
    Ok, now about acceleration , i personally smoked 1.8 Reborn 2007 auto , I also did a 0-100 speed test on a steep road and it took me 10sec to reach 100 mark , car was in D Gear , i guess if the road was straight, it could have achieved 100mark with in 9sec,
    Now about Fuel Consumption , It's Okay , 16/17 is achievable if you drive under 1RPM, but i get 12-13KM/L with AC on, Some times i race and some times i drive under 2RPM with eco mode on.... Axio has 54-55 Litter Tank with reserve of 10Liters

And please don't fall for this bull **** , 5 year old car , tempered car , widowed car , blah blah blah
    Correction, 50L tank and 8L reserve.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correction, 50L tank and 8L reserve.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
    Last time i got my empty tank filled , 53.3 or 54 litters came in it :/ but i will do re-test ...
    and @OP , please don't think PKDM cars aren't tempered as well , you never no what the owner has done with it.
    + you said registration will cost 45K , it's wrong , For ISB number, it costs 37K if there is no late fees on it ,
    and as striker x said, you really need to make up your mind , either acceleration or fuel economy ...

In my view , both altis and axio are nice and decent cars !
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u have budget of 18-19lacks then go for 2010 Prius mostly 2010 Prius are low mileage and also it will save your fuel. Easily give 25plus with AC within City and i have sold many units in Punjab especially Lahore
    My Cell: 0320-2197670 email: rasheedsahab2012@gmail.com
    Join my group if u love JDM cars : www.facebook.com/JDM.imports.Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

would u explain how did u beat 1.8 civic? any logic ? do u really think its possible
    Bro all i can say is....plz visit me sometime if u can..i can give u a ride thats all i can do....may b can show u a run as well.....civic 1.8 belongs to a friend of mine..n believe me when i say this.... v aslo were NOT expecting what axio did that night....we were just having fun when on 7th avenue my friend said lets c what this thing can do....n v were amazed when axio literally crossed civic...civic took lead in acceleration but eventually axio took over n gave a good gap.....
    loving EPS in my Alto VXR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    I have also smoked Accord CL-9 with my 1500 cc Nissan Wingroad ...lolx .. :p
    Civic wala must be cruising comfortably , and u must have pushed ur Axio to its limits .. no offense bro
    lol n.p bro....i was expecting all kind of comments ...... civic belongs to a friend of mine and is still with him.....axio is still with me..i regret not making a video.......but facts aint gonna change n i personally think i dont owe anyone a explanation..i was just trying to answer poster's question.....cheers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamzabukhari View Post
    brother 16/17 is too good in city. are you sure it really gives that average/

if u drive in eco mode....yes.....plus in city like islamabad...its possible ....not rushy like karachi or lahore .......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    What about prices of Axio these days ( packages like G etc ) & availability of parts?
    well the one v have costed around 15.80...its a X....not sure about G's price..a wild guess would be some where near around 16.50 to 17

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gujar96 View Post
    A BIG LOL bhai baat wohi kiya karo jo sachi ho, Civic R18 manual ko harana koi topi drama nahi hai, ke corolla xli or axio ab R18 ko harane shuru ho gye hain, do some research before post. The avg you have stated is wrong, vitz 1.0 gives 13-14 so how can 1.5 car with sedan body give 16-17 in city? Maximum 13-14 deti hai in city
    Comfort wise i know PKDM arent comparable with JDM, but i would say that the cars which Atlas Honda is Producing are comparable with JDM, but i cannot say any thing about toyota or suzuki, coz they still use those cheap plastics and bad quality items. I am not saying about International Toyota or suzuki, as in middle east toyota is considered superior then Honda, because of resale and tough hard build quality.
    sir all i can say is....i can give u a ride...lets catch up some time i just saw u r from rawalpindi ....both average n acceleration would be tested....civic i had beaten is still wd my friend ...v can always arrange another friendly run ....n xli and axio ko ap kahan mila rhe hain bhai.....ghoray aur khachar ko aik kehne wali bat ki hai ap ne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List