Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: check list actions if you have a car to car accident ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default check list actions if you have a car to car accident ???

aoa i was just wondering kay what should be the actions if

A) apni ghalti ki waja say ap ki gari hit ho jay kiisi r car kay sath

B) Doosray ki ghalti ki waja say aap ki gari hit ho jay

experince ppl plz write , check list actions ... so ppl know what should u do , how to talk abt loss money . r run away if u made a mistake :-p lol and also consideing kay police agae hay r main sharah e e faisal par ap ki gari thuki kharii hya bht he rush mein :-p r loog ap ko galliyaun bhi day ray hain :-p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I once banged my potohar into a cultus from rear when he braked immed. Then I came to know k ghalti hamesha peche se marne wale ki hoti hai come what may. Those who know abt potohar can imagine the totalled tail of cultus.

Ghalti meri nhi thi so I fled the scene like a boss. They tried to chase but as I was pro at the nearby roads of canal road so easily cleared my six . :p

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't know about Pakistan but a hit and run is a big crime in England. It would be best if you stopped in any case and try to take it easy and talk to the other person with a calm mind. One more thing is that watch your words because if a fight breaks out then the police will be mostl probably called and if they surprisingly turn up then ek aur rola ban gya and at the end of the day in this scenario apni apni gari bnani par jaati hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    I once banged my potohar into a cultus from rear when he braked immed. Then I came to know k ghalti hamesha peche se marne wale ki hoti hai come what may. Those who know abt potohar can imagine the totalled tail of cultus.

Ghalti meri nhi thi so I fled the scene like a boss. They tried to chase but as I was pro at the nearby roads of canal road so easily cleared my six . :p

honsla rakho & wait for day when you suffer the same Khuda ki lathi bay-awaz hoti hai
    freedom of speech (less country family & religion)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PKTUN View Post
    honsla rakho & wait for day when you suffer the same Khuda ki lathi bay-awaz hoti hai
    Dont be that judgemental untill u put urself in my shoes on the said day.

My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In 1st 15 seconds figure out weather it was out of road rage or was it 'mistake' - next 45 seconds will determine what will happen incase you are at mistake - rear ended or broadside in rear half or front half of the vehicle. Keeping temprament under control is key to all problems on road accdient specially in Peyara Pakistan jahan par law sirf books mai hota hai police wala bhi kehta hai saheb apas mai settle karo acha hai time maat zaay karoo.

Quote Originally Posted by umertango View Post
    aoa i was just wondering kay what should be the actions if

A) apni ghalti ki waja say ap ki gari hit ho jay kiisi r car kay sath

B) Doosray ki ghalti ki waja say aap ki gari hit ho jay

experince ppl plz write , check list actions ... so ppl know what should u do , how to talk abt loss money . r run away if u made a mistake :-p lol and also consideing kay police agae hay r main sharah e e faisal par ap ki gari thuki kharii hya bht he rush mein :-p r loog ap ko galliyaun bhi day ray hain :-p
    freedom of speech (less country family & religion)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A girl in her green vitz banged my car from the side when she overtook me on a U turn. Now she started running but . my Honda was way faster so I braked in front of her and she stopped. She wouldn't get out of her car and said it was my fault. I asked her if it was my fault why did she run. The traffic behind me told me to leave her alone. So I let her go. I had a hockey in the trunk and if no one was there I would have totaled her ride just for accusing me.
    In the end no one admits to their fault so if u have an accident go repair ur own car cause no one will do it for u.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Taimur1209 View Post
    A girl in her green vitz banged my car from the side when she overtook me on a U turn. Now she started running but . my Honda was way faster so I braked in front of her and she stopped. She wouldn't get out of her car and said it was my fault. I asked her if it was my fault why did she run. The traffic behind me told me to leave her alone. So I let her go. I had a hockey in the trunk and if no one was there I would have totaled her ride just for accusing me.
    In the end no one admits to their fault so if u have an accident go repair ur own car cause no one will do it for u.
    forget the traffic,u should have bashed her car,people who hit n run deserve this

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a sucker banged into my car on jailroad in front of lahore women college..whonto blame??
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Forgot to mention police wala came by and told me u should let her go. If I bashed the car in front of witnesses she would sure have taken me to court or police would have jailed me. Waisay I only suffered door paint damage since I took out the dents myself. She got hit worse since both her lights were broken along with the bumper. But if I see her again I will sure stalk and her and when she parks her car I would take my revenge.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PKTUN View Post
    Agreed! Hitting someone and running is the worst that a person can ever do, feeling proud of it : Pathetic!

Whatever I would do in such a case if God forbid I ever face one is NOT losing my temper and NOT running away. Being cool and calm and talking with tameez is the best solution of all. Husn e sulook se kaafir bhi musalmaan ho jata hai, muslaman to phir b musalman hai.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Funniest accident happened in my dad's reborn when I braked suddenly my car stopped in front of a tractor going across the road but a cycle wala hit me from behind. When I asked him why he didn't brake he said and I quote "mein ana hoon". Me and my dad broke out in laughter and couldn't stop laughing but seeing the guys condition we let him go. Reborn light cost so much to replace since they were custom.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all you need to relax, if possible try any mess up at all, and keep moving.

Incase you have to stop and see what happened,
    Relax, Get out of your car, See the damage, if its not too much you can move on,

If the hit is a big one, you should talk and sort it out mutualy, If your insured and ask them if they are insured, The insurance company can take it from here.

In some situations you have to hit and run aswell, For instance one time happened with me,

Their was a group of JANGLI bikers waving their bikes right to left on the main Korangi road, If you know theirs a clear rule of not over taking from left,

I was going on my way and out of no where from the left this ******* hit me from front fender to rear fender (fortunatly he had rubbers on his handle so nothing happened just burned rubber and was removed with a wet cloth.

But the thing that happened was i kept moving, Their was slight rush and some biker came off towards me, Banged my cars mirrors, At that time i fled the scene making way from wher ever i could.

I know i wasnt at wrong, And i know my neeyat wasnt bad,

But in such situations people should help one another and sort it out mutually instead of creating a fuss for either party.

Once the car is hit, You cannot reverse the situation now you can only decide how to get to the solution
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    First of all you need to relax, if possible try any mess up at all, and keep moving.

Relax, Get out of your car, See the damage, if its not too much you can move on,

If the hit is a big one, you should talk and sort it out mutualy, If your insured and ask them if they are insured, The insurance company can take it from here.

In some situations you have to hit and run aswell, For instance one time happened with me,

Their was a group of JANGLI bikers waving their bikes right to left on the main Korangi road, If you know theirs a clear rule of not over taking from left,

I was going on my way and out of no where from the left this ******* hit me from front fender to rear fender (fortunatly he had rubbers on his handle so nothing happened just burned rubber and was removed with a wet cloth.

But the thing that happened was i kept moving, Their was slight rush and some biker came off towards me, Banged my cars mirrors, At that time i fled the scene making way from wher ever i could.

But in such situations people should help one another and sort it out mutually instead of creating a fuss for either party.

Once the car is hit, You cannot reverse the situation now you can only decide how to get to the solution
    yea you are 100% rite bike walay to is tara aik sath mil jatay hai jaisay methay pay keriya ati hai beshak bike walay ka kasoor ho shamat gari walay ki ati hai :@

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Taimur1209 View Post
    Forgot to mention police wala came by and told me u should let her go. If I bashed the car in front of witnesses she would sure have taken me to court or police would have jailed me. Waisay I only suffered door paint damage since I took out the dents myself. She got hit worse since both her lights were broken along with the bumper. But if I see her again I will sure stalk and her and when she parks her car I would take my revenge.
    did not she offer you biscuit when you stopped her
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post

i experienced these bike guys going zig zag right infront of me n turn a deaf year to horn,so i just slow down,the only possible solution for such people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never admit ur mistake
    1 rule here

Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk 2
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i experienced these bike guys going zig zag right infront of me n turn a deaf year to horn,so i just slow down,the only possible solution for such people
    One & only Solution for the Pakistani Bikers..
    Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers