Salam to all pakwheelers!
Guys i am a middle class guy, young doctor by profession from karachi.
now after a long wait its time for me to buy my "FIRST ride" & my maximum range would be 1100k-1250k & i've planned to buy this through bank financing!
i've been searching several forums on pakwheels regarding different cars, both local & jdm, but now i am too much confused that i cant make a decision which one should i buy! having all the important facts in my mind i am still unable to get a way to final conclusion! so i need you people to help me!
i like toyota vitz & toyota passo(like the most) in jdm, on other hand, suzuki swift & suzuki cultus(like the least).
both jdm & local cars which i listed are in my budget (i think) but the facts i am thinking of:
1. such big amount should for 50k-60k driven jdm car or zero meter local car?
2. jdm car would be a headache for maintinence/spare parts but zero meter would'nt have any issues (what i believe)
3. jdm cars are imported good build as compared to local one!
4. if i buy a jdm i've to put on extra money on tuning, plugs, oils, filters, Tyre, etc but in case of local!
5. after 5-6 years which one have good resale, a 10 years old jdm or 5 years old local!
so keeping all this in mind regarding, good built, better choice, less maintenance & most importantly good resale value what should i go for,
more specifically toyota passo or suzuki swift/cultus.
I hope all you guys would give me your expert & helpful opinions, i am waiting for your kind reply.
thank you all in advance!
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad