Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink Confused :(

hey every one... salam
    Finally m gona buy my own car Soon IN SHA ALLAH... m very much confused .. honda city i-vtec or suzuki swift ... friends suggest me to buy swift..but other people told to buy city .. as i have to drive 50km daily in Gujranwala city..nd traffic is much heavier now a days.. some questions i have to ask..

1 whats da fuel average ov both cars in city and on long routes with A.c and without A.c

2 i like projection lights..as this ll b my 1st car (apni pehle bhai ki chalai ) soh i ll surely do some modification IN SHA ALLAH.. i saw so many swifts with projection lights.. but not a single city .. :/ even i did't find any single pic of city i-vtec with projection light on google does anybody have any info about projection lights for honda city ??

your comments ll b appreciated... thanks alot

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

id advise for swift...its compact, quick and modification can be done from almost anywhere
    for consumption city is slightly better...gives around 15km/l with AC ...while swift sticks around 12 ...personal experience...although i have a light foot
    price of honda city is rising month on...and it doesnt deserve that ...look at aspire and its price...all the add-ons of the aspire can be bought on half the price...

none have any special goodies..they are all like the rest of our local production model ...so take factors like economy (under 30km per day wont hurt in any way), comfort (both are more or less the same), convenience (swift, its small, quick, cheap and suzuki)

rest its your own decision....either aint a bad car if ur stuck with these two options ...
    drug-s3x-money .....be careful: this is the kind of obsession that can render you utterly useless

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well bro it depends on you and what you want i myself have a swift and my daily running is around 35-40km on GT road so yeah traffic, gear shifts is included and with AC i am getting 13km/l and without it i am getting 14-15km/l its quick easy to move around also allot of ground clearance ...
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers