Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CarSaaz
  • 1 Post By Xulfiqar
  • 1 Post By CarSaaz

Thread: fleet car options for family use

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default fleet car options for family use

    guys i was just thinking about comparing an 18 lack budget for family use as under

    (you are welcome to mix and match or change the order / also introduce other options to meet the 18 lack budget.. hope to see your choices and views
    option 1
    thousands
    evening option
    civic 2005 exi manual
    850
    daily use self
    city vario 2004
    650
    driver use family
    santro plus 2000
    250
    1750
    option2
    thousands
    evening option
    liana 1.6 axi jap manual
    650
    daily use self
    baleno 1.6 gti jap 2001
    400
    driver use family
    cultus vxr 2003/cng
    400
    4x4 fun use
    mini pajero
    300
    1750


    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sharabhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,427
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In 18 - 19lacks u can get 2010 Prius 1500cc version which is quite popular nowadays becuz of easily parts availability and economical too

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    My Cell: 0320-2197670 email: rasheedsahab2012@gmail.com
    Join my group if u love JDM cars : www.facebook.com/JDM.imports.Pakistan

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,366
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    very nice
    if i suggest option 1
    please share with us when u find these cars in these prices and post here
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharabhi View Post
    In 18 - 19lacks u can get 2010 Prius 1500cc version which is quite popular nowadays becuz of easily parts availability and economical too

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

    dear poster

    fleet of cars not one car
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    very nice
    if i suggest option 1
    please share with us when u find these cars in these prices and post here
    you missed a civic exi manual transmission in imaculate condition sold on pakwheels. Frankly i missed it... it was amazing in condition in black colour.

    There were 3 cities available on pakwheels alone which is considered an expensive forum. The ranges were in 7 lacks.. negotiable. i understand prices in lahore and isb will be higher. only one is still available.

    Used Honda City i-DSI Vario 2005 Car for sale in Karachi - 587355 | PakWheels


    santros are easily available for the said price.

    These cars are available ..just need to search em. Also try out olx

    rgds

    rgds
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Used Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 2004 Car for sale in Karachi - 603259 | PakWheels

    is the price justified?
    do the condition of number plates give any indication as to the usage of this car?

    pls advise
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    anyone?
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fayaz02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @CarSaaz : just a layman question, why do you need a separate car for daily use and evening option ?

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    mr_drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dera ghazi khan
    Age
    26
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    option 1
    "10% of conflicts is due to difference of opinion and 90% is due to wrong tone of voice"

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayaz02 View Post
    @CarSaaz : just a layman question, why do you need a separate car for daily use and evening option ?
    its just an order i prefer to keep, nothing manditory....

    1-the evening car has to be in prestine condition to really enjoy its experiance. strictly for ones ownself not the driver.

    2-the daily runner should be a reliable , well balanced machine that the driver is not to touch except ones self.

    3-then you need a small yet all rounder vehical for the daily needs of the family... offcourse meant specifically for driver bhai. woh us ki baja bhi saktay hain aur aap ko kutch had tak bardasht bhi karna parayga. since you cannot go to office and pick the kids and entertain the whole family all day long.. you need a supporting hand.

    rgds
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    suzuki mehran FTW

    cheap as chips to buy - cheap to maintain. driver's best freind mechanic becomes best buddies for life too. Just make sure that you inspect the workmanship.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    suzuki mehran FTW

    cheap as chips to buy - cheap to maintain. driver's best freind mechanic becomes best buddies for life too. Just make sure that you inspect the workmanship.
    just love it when xulfi the wizard graces us with his wisdom.

    Xulfiqar.. Mehrans are getting pretty expensive day by day.... leaving out the battered ones.... cars for driver use has become a serious concern with rising costs these days.. just today i was with a couple of friends and we thought why not old toyota corollas 78-82. old starlets 78-82 and the likes.... rock solid tanks with cheap maintainence.....
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    the old RWD toyota parts are becoming scarce hence expensive. e.g. what is the price of a pair of genuine toyota fenders for a *E70 corolla - 1980 build.

    Then the unibody itself would be compromised by now, Toyotas of that era are known to rust out.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the old RWD toyota parts are becoming scarce hence expensive. e.g. what is the price of a pair of genuine toyota fenders for a *E70 corolla - 1980 build.

    Then the unibody itself would be compromised by now, Toyotas of that era are known to rust out.
    i am in no position to challange your wisdom and knowlege oh wise xulfi.. howeve i must admit ive seen a rather popular option when it comes to choosing old cars... the mechanics, the kabaria , the parts and so forth are so readily available at cheap prices... best of all these old work horses just dont die out on you like tin dabba mehran

    with out a doubt mehran is the king of econoboxs... problem is people have battered used cars for sale.... the ones in good condition are are very expensive hence not adding any value to the price... New ones... thats another story....7 lacks for a brand new one... then theres the fat insurance , registration , theft option # 1... so all your savings and peace of mind mechanism get washed down the drain...
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    very nice
    if i suggest option 1
    please share with us when u find these cars in these prices and post here
    Hash4U the city vario i mentioned got sold too.... said cars to exist........just have to hunt high and low for them....
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarSaaz View Post
    guys i was just thinking about comparing an 18 lack budget for family use as under

    (you are welcome to mix and match or change the order / also introduce other options to meet the 18 lack budget.. hope to see your choices and views
    option 1
    thousands
    evening option
    civic 2005 exi manual
    850
    daily use self
    city vario 2004
    650
    driver use family
    santro plus 2000
    250
    1750
    option2
    thousands
    evening option
    liana 1.6 axi jap manual
    650
    daily use self
    baleno 1.6 gti jap 2001
    400
    driver use family
    cultus vxr 2003/cng
    400
    4x4 fun use
    mini pajero
    300
    1750
    Combine your evening option and daily drive self. I dont see a point in you being the only driver a driving 2 vehicles. 2 vehicles will be heavy on pocket when it comes to maintenance.

    For driver use buy a car that is as simple as it can be like 86 corolla, mehran, 86 nissan sunny. I would recommend a 2004-2006 mehran because that car is dirt cheap to maintain. You can get a fender for 1800 bonnet for 2500 bumper for 1500. That would be expenditure if your gets hit and the engine bay is intact. It is also dead simple for drivers to understand they have been driving this all their life.

    Another suggestion is that forget driver why not teach driving to the home minister. That would save salary of driver+dandi on repairs.

    If you want an evening option that is to enjoy than dont go for models more than 5 years old given the situation of mechanic ustaads in paki land. If you buy a car more than 5 years old than you are going to spend better part of your evenings at the workshop.

    If I were in your place first of all I would have taught driving to my better half. Even if my wife does not learn driving still my options would be

    for driver/wife use Any bread of suzuki hatchbacks. Preferably for driver mehran 2004-2006 3.5-4 lacs, for wife can
    spend more as her comfort would be important so a cultus or city in budget of around 7-8 lacs

    For me If bought mehran for driver than I have 1.4 million. I would have gone for either civic 1.8 or lancer
    sunny in the budget. A big no to corolla because of car theft situation in karachi. If left with 10-
    11 lacs than same options but civic will 1.6 this time and lancer or sunny in same budget

    Rest I dont see any point in haveing 18 lacs and spending on expanding porch head count at the cost of having newer upgraded low maintanence and fuel efficient cars

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Combine your evening option and daily drive self. I dont see a point in you being the only driver a driving 2 vehicles. 2 vehicles will be heavy on pocket when it comes to maintenance.

    For driver use buy a car that is as simple as it can be like 86 corolla, mehran, 86 nissan sunny. I would recommend a 2004-2006 mehran because that car is dirt cheap to maintain. You can get a fender for 1800 bonnet for 2500 bumper for 1500. That would be expenditure if your gets hit and the engine bay is intact. It is also dead simple for drivers to understand they have been driving this all their life.

    Another suggestion is that forget driver why not teach driving to the home minister. That would save salary of driver+dandi on repairs.

    If you want an evening option that is to enjoy than dont go for models more than 5 years old given the situation of mechanic ustaads in paki land. If you buy a car more than 5 years old than you are going to spend better part of your evenings at the workshop.

    If I were in your place first of all I would have taught driving to my better half. Even if my wife does not learn driving still my options would be

    for driver/wife use Any bread of suzuki hatchbacks. Preferably for driver mehran 2004-2006 3.5-4 lacs, for wife can
    spend more as her comfort would be important so a cultus or city in budget of around 7-8 lacs

    For me If bought mehran for driver than I have 1.4 million. I would have gone for either civic 1.8 or lancer
    sunny in the budget. A big no to corolla because of car theft situation in karachi. If left with 10-
    11 lacs than same options but civic will 1.6 this time and lancer or sunny in same budget

    Rest I dont see any point in haveing 18 lacs and spending on expanding porch head count at the cost of having newer upgraded low maintanence and fuel efficient cars
    now thats what i call an input. I am extremely happy to read your comments. Please let me address them one by one.

    I cannot combine my evening option and daily drive self. Point is the daily drive has to face city wide travelling including areas like saddar, kemari, site etc which can become pretty nasty at times. Also feul efficeincy is a priority hence 1.0 to 1.3 ltr cars will have to be the right choice. I chose the baleno and city for the same reason even the 1.6 gti offers a good feul economy. 2 vehicles will not be so heavy on pocket when it comes to maintenance since the evening car will not see the road that much and also it will not go to sensitive areas as i mentioned. The daily runner however can face dents and scratches since the traffic is weird in karachi. Since its in my hand , the probability of serious damage is negligeble. I would need 2 cars for that matter.

    For driver use 86 corolla, mehran, 86 nissan sunny all are good options. a 2004-2006 mehran would be the best option. problem is dishing out 4oo k for mehran is not easily digestable by me. Its not worth it. I would rather get a nice fx for the driver which i am seriously considering.

    As far as home minister is concerned, current law and order situation is dangereous for both mother and children to travel alone without the absence of a male support. The salary of driver can contribute on the comfort of the home minisiter relaxing with her kids and enjoying the ride rather then the annoying traffic. Now the dandi on repairs is something i look into with a hawk eye which is why majority of my drivers quit. I have had some good drivers as well who maintained my car even better then myself and had a good credibility to be with my family. Now i can concentrate on my work and pleasure while the commuting needs of my family are met.

    I agree with the evening option not going over more than 5 years old . My current evening car is a cuore 2004 which has only done 36000 km since day one. Shes as new as 2012-13 cars. only visits toyota eastern for oil change and service. My next upgrade would be a bigger car of the same era minimum of the same condition. I chose the civic 05 and jap liana 1.6 for that matter as they are good rivals and fit the budget. Anything over that will cost too much. My self daily runner is an 86 charade which my father bought brand new in 86. Weve pampered here like a pet kitten. Shes on petrol , gives an amazingly comfy drive , no fear of taking to sensitive areas , excellent avg of 13-14 on light foot with a chill ac that too her orignal..

    My better half has good driving skills yet i am not comfortable with the idea of her driving alone with my kids. Same goes for all of my sisters out there who have the same routine. I got her a brand new mehran in 2010 which has been an excellent car so far how ever there have been two attempts of snatching and theft on the same vehicle. Allah swt has saved us twice. similiar cases took place with families of friends .Their saftey comes first.

    having mentioned my prefered fleet and reasons of the fleet , my budgets will not allow me to get a reborn which i really like... but the maintainence and feul will not support my objective if i keep her as a car to fullfill both evening and daily run needs.

    I hope you will now understand the reasons behind my choices are not solely on expanding porch head count further more i would beg to differ that 1.8 ltr cars like reborn are in no way low maintanence and fuel efficient cars.

    Corollas are amazing machines as they fullfill most of my requirements however the snatching rate does not go in my favour..... Lianas are my all time favourites however majority of my brothers here discourage me for getting a liana ... i really dont understand why???
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarSaaz View Post
    now thats what i call an input. I am extremely happy to read your comments. Please let me address them one by one.

    I cannot combine my evening option and daily drive self. Point is the daily drive has to face city wide travelling including areas like saddar, kemari, site etc which can become pretty nasty at times. Also feul efficeincy is a priority hence 1.0 to 1.3 ltr cars will have to be the right choice. I chose the baleno and city for the same reason even the 1.6 gti offers a good feul economy. 2 vehicles will not be so heavy on pocket when it comes to maintenance since the evening car will not see the road that much and also it will not go to sensitive areas as i mentioned. The daily runner however can face dents and scratches since the traffic is weird in karachi. Since its in my hand , the probability of serious damage is negligeble. I would need 2 cars for that matter.

    For driver use 86 corolla, mehran, 86 nissan sunny all are good options. a 2004-2006 mehran would be the best option. problem is dishing out 4oo k for mehran is not easily digestable by me. Its not worth it. I would rather get a nice fx for the driver which i am seriously considering.

    As far as home minister is concerned, current law and order situation is dangereous for both mother and children to travel alone without the absence of a male support. The salary of driver can contribute on the comfort of the home minisiter relaxing with her kids and enjoying the ride rather then the annoying traffic. Now the dandi on repairs is something i look into with a hawk eye which is why majority of my drivers quit. I have had some good drivers as well who maintained my car even better then myself and had a good credibility to be with my family. Now i can concentrate on my work and pleasure while the commuting needs of my family are met.

    I agree with the evening option not going over more than 5 years old . My current evening car is a cuore 2004 which has only done 36000 km since day one. Shes as new as 2012-13 cars. only visits toyota eastern for oil change and service. My next upgrade would be a bigger car of the same era minimum of the same condition. I chose the civic 05 and jap liana 1.6 for that matter as they are good rivals and fit the budget. Anything over that will cost too much. My self daily runner is an 86 charade which my father bought brand new in 86. Weve pampered here like a pet kitten. Shes on petrol , gives an amazingly comfy drive , no fear of taking to sensitive areas , excellent avg of 13-14 on light foot with a chill ac that too her orignal..

    My better half has good driving skills yet i am not comfortable with the idea of her driving alone with my kids. Same goes for all of my sisters out there who have the same routine. I got her a brand new mehran in 2010 which has been an excellent car so far how ever there have been two attempts of snatching and theft on the same vehicle. Allah swt has saved us twice. similiar cases took place with families of friends .Their saftey comes first.

    having mentioned my prefered fleet and reasons of the fleet , my budgets will not allow me to get a reborn which i really like... but the maintainence and feul will not support my objective if i keep her as a car to fullfill both evening and daily run needs.

    I hope you will now understand the reasons behind my choices are not solely on expanding porch head count further more i would beg to differ that 1.8 ltr cars like reborn are in no way low maintanence and fuel efficient cars.

    Corollas are amazing machines as they fullfill most of my requirements however the snatching rate does not go in my favour..... Lianas are my all time favourites however majority of my brothers here discourage me for getting a liana ... i really dont understand why???
    Liana is a good car but the thing is that our mechanics failed to understand liana, lancer or sunny and the result is that these cars are badly flopped in the market. Although you can get all these cars in pretty good prices but the thing is that if you go for older than 5 years model, they would have been experimented on by mechanics so the fuel efficiency is not going to be good plus with all the pungas mechanics take they will require a lot of repairs

    Corrolla is a big no in karachi situation. I would advise you to get your hands on either sunny lancer or liana. All of them will smart on pocket.

    Since you mentioned all fuel guzzlers in your options so I thought fuel saving was not of concern to you.

    Yes I agree to you about not allowing home minister to drive.

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Liana is a good car but the thing is that our mechanics failed to understand liana, lancer or sunny and the result is that these cars are badly flopped in the market. Although you can get all these cars in pretty good prices but the thing is that if you go for older than 5 years model, they would have been experimented on by mechanics so the fuel efficiency is not going to be good plus with all the pungas mechanics take they will require a lot of repairs

    Corrolla is a big no in karachi situation. I would advise you to get your hands on either sunny lancer or liana. All of them will smart on pocket.

    Since you mentioned all fuel guzzlers in your options so I thought fuel saving was not of concern to you.

    Yes I agree to you about not allowing home minister to drive.
    1.3 ltr is the ideal combi of luxury and economy in our country... 1.6 is the ideal performance....1.8 is surely gas guzzler... as far as liana goes... quiet a few liana owners on pakwheels are actually very happy with their machines and im thinking its a good option...
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CarSaaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,648
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys

    a friend is selling his awsome immaculate condition civic vti oriel prosmatic ug....its one owner and honda maintained ... spotless.. 113 km done no tampering... on petrol... asking 900k... its out of my budget how ever will take some pics and share it with you on tuesday....
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •