I am planning to buy a new car and have been looking for a car that is worth the money the i spend. I have short-listed a few options below along with my preference. Can all you good PW fellows help me out in picking the right car that i can cherish for long.
- My budget is upto PKR 950,000 excluding any registration charges in case i decide to go with an unregistered JDM.
- I have driven Alto since 2007 (Bought it Brand New), and looking for something that can be more comfortable but economical, specially a drive i can enjoy with family on a hot summer afternoon.
- I am not the sort of guy who love visiting mechanics often. Thus i would like to buy something that gives me peace of mind and simply put; works when i need it to.
- I have heard a lot of opinions about Automatic cars being expensive to maintain. Is that true? Should i look for manual transmission or its just noise i hear?
- I would rather like to go for a sedan, since i need some trunk space. As i have driven Alto all along, Trunk is the luxury i never had (Now i feel i need it with the family growing and all).
These are the basic parameters i really need and any additional options would definitely be a plus.
Looking at the requirements i have and the current market prices of old vs new cars, i have short listed VITZ(2007-08), Swift (2009-10), City i-dsi(2007-08), and Belta 1.x (2008-10). Which one should i go for?
Also, if you can suggest a better alternative, i'll be grateful. In case you suggest buying unregistered JDM, please suggest a good place that delivers un-altered odo reading car.
Thanks in Advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad