Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Hyper Hybrid Drivers!!!!!!

dear fellows,

(a bit self praising first ) I am a cool, humble and disciplined driver having a ride Honda City Vario 2008, what i observed in my last 10 days in Lahore that 3 Toyota prius drivers gave me a very harsh, provoking and unwanted hyper response, some only for a small horn asking for the way on a three lane Shaukat Khanam road, one started racing with me even though i had no intention to do so, one gave me a side after crossing me, what is this? my self assumptions is:

• Toyota Prius is a speedy car and you get a rough mood when you ride it (i dont know as i still not experienced it).
    • this is the same "Price Conscious discriminative minds" who feel City 2008 is a cheap car parallel to their ride.
    • Or its Lahore's Heat
    • Only a coincident where all were having Prius??

Have your say please!
    IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    @Imtiazmughal
    he did agreed wid u lol

true dat
    if some1 is coming fast from behind me in fast lane n i dont have any stubborn slow driver infront of me,i'll always give them space unless i just floor my car leaving them behind
    but seriously here in isl,all drivers in fast lane r very slow and very stubborn in giving way n i have to drive like a donkey cart behind them,though at night time i do enjoy blinding them wid HID dippers as a sweet revenge

the fast drivers do rash driving then getting ahead from third lane where even bikes wont go lol,but i dont do that keeping in mind safety of myself,others n to prevent damage to my car
    Same here. When a rash driver is coming from behind i floor my beast leaving the dust behind on their car :-)

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Avoid Road Rage. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/spo...ercedes-vs-bmw

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Same here. When a rash driver is coming from behind i floor my beast leaving the dust behind on their car :-)

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiazmughal View Post
    I also like to make blind with high beam who not give way. sometime I do overtake from left and then come infront of that car and make my car slow. (that is more enjoyable time)
    if all persons maintain there speed with all cars in that lane, use lane according to there speed, then accident chances become less.
    hahaha
    sometimes i think of doing the same,but they are already so slow that its useless
    most of the time,infact always i drive with enough braking space ahead of me but crazy people come in between esp people who have no brakes like mehran n when some1 applies sudden brakes ahead,they mostly bang into the front car
    i cant drive right on their bumper even if they r dead slow,i dont wanna damage my car even for fault of others

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also like to make blind with high beam who not give way. sometime I do overtake from left and then come infront of that car and make my car slow. (that is more enjoyable time)
    if all persons maintain there speed with all cars in that lane, use lane according to there speed, then accident chances become less.
    Haha, yeah I hear you on that eh. I also do the same, ie over take from the left and then slow down my car. But what do you do to these bloody taxi walas. An fx going in the fast lane on Islamabad expressway with speed not even 30km/h (literally) and having no side view mirrors and a broken rear view mirrors laden with small pics of Katrina, etc. I mean slowing down in front of them doesn't really make any difference to them. Turning your high beam from the behind also has no impact on them whatsoever. So I just (if I am driving alone) just think of the worst possible Punjabi or pashto galee, lower down my window, over take the vagabond from the left and yell it out aloud and then just floor it.
    Seriously, I always think of buying a run down used foxy or 78 corolla/Mazda and then hitting these idiots. Going out on a road rampage on every weekend

And this category also includes these bloody hiace walas. They drive like mad men. There was so peace on the roads in Islamabad with them on strike cause the govt decided to crack down on them for using substandard cng tanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha
    sometimes i think of doing the same,but they are already so slow that its useless
    most of the time,infact always i drive with enough braking space ahead of me but crazy people come in between esp people who have no brakes like mehran n when some1 applies sudden brakes ahead,they mostly bang into the front car
    i cant drive right on their bumper even if they r dead slow,i dont wanna damage my car even for fault of others
    Don't forget to mention people with non functional tail lights. You won't even know that the idiot has applied brakes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro, why you are not agree with me? we both are talking same thing.
    you are also telling same that one driver is driving in right lane and he had to turn right after 10km. so he should drive in middle lane, or if he is driving in right lane so he had to drive fast. that drivers drive slow but keep in fast lane and think they are driving fast, not realizing they are disturbing cars which are coming from back.
    as you mention you drive slow and you drive in left lanes, that is good. if a person drives slow he had to drive in left lanes not in right lanes.
    I did agree with you

"Couldn't agree with you more" - as in, I totally agree with you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aay1870 View Post
    Haha, yeah I hear you on that eh. I also do the same, ie over take from the left and then slow down my car. But what do you do to these bloody taxi walas. An fx going in the fast lane on Islamabad expressway with speed not even 30km/h (literally) and having no side view mirrors and a broken rear view mirrors laden with small pics of Katrina, etc. I mean slowing down in front of them doesn't really make any difference to them. Turning your high beam from the behind also has no impact on them whatsoever.
    Seriously, I always think of buying a run down used foxy or 78 corolla/Mazda and then hitting these idiots. Going out on a road rampage on every weekend

And this category also includes these bloody hiace walas. They drive like mad men. There was so peace on the roads in Islamabad with them on strike cause the govt decided to crack down on them for using substandard cng tanks.

hiace isnt owned by them,thats why they drive it so rashly
    also old strong cars is a good idea,mostly such people drive like as if they dont care for any1,change lanes without looking anywhere as their car wont get damaged at all n u have to lookout for ur car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aay1870 View Post
    Don't forget to mention people with non functional tail lights. You won't even know that the idiot has applied brakes.

oh yea thats very dangerous,thats why keeping safe distance comes handy though so far no such experience but tractors trollies etc dont have any tail lights working
    also if some big car comes infront of me like a jeep or van etc,then i keep longer distance as i cant see car ahead of them and have no idea when he'll brake

hiace drivers r very rash drivers,i stay away from them,they dont care at all

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

people having no tail lamps/fused bulbs specially brake ones should be banned from driving.

They cause so much chaos on the road, I've even come accros a stupid Mehran on M2, without rear tail bulbs. Imagine what I went through when there was a dust storm and heavy rain to follow.

P.S. One thing good about oncoming traffic and bad about the driver is that Toyota Prius's high beam is very poor actually pathetic. So maybe the drivers dont get way and once they do they floor it
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Land cruiser or other SUV is a very good option for those who are driving slow in fast lanes. What I do is go right behind them and push brake a little hard with High beam constantly flashing. As SUV's tires produce a heavy sound on slight hard brake which scares them and they leave the fast lane instantly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh yea thats very dangerous,thats why keeping safe distance comes handy though so far no such experience but tractors trollies etc dont have any tail lights working
    also if some big car comes infront of me like a jeep or van etc,then i keep longer distance as i cant see car ahead of them and have no idea when he'll brake

hiace drivers r very rash drivers,i stay away from them,they dont care at all
    yeah thats good to keep distance if car infront of you is big. every one should observe atleast 2 cars infront of you. if my front 2 cars have less distance between them, I maintain long distance. as here driving is fast.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

had an experience wid prius last night
    but since it was road infront of f9 park lots of bumps,ups n downs,not good for speeding
    also i was enjoying ac on cng n it was dark,so i just let him go when he came right on my bumper lol,i gave indicator n he couldnt even wait n was like urr k nikal jaon,if i had to brake so seedha ander maaarta,
    khair prius flew like a rocket after crossing n i continued slowly in my mood
    cant under estimate prius,it felt like it had some great pick

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Land cruiser or other SUV is a very good option for those who are driving slow in fast lanes. What I do is go right behind them and push brake a little hard with High beam constantly flashing. As SUV's tires produce a heavy sound on slight hard brake which scares them and they leave the fast lane instantly.
    y wud they get scared from brake sound?
    normally all cars like SUV's etc have already lights a little high so even low beam acts like high beam
    sometimes those slow stubborn people try to get back at me for flashing hid at them but 100% tints on rear block all lights

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

y wud they get scared from brake sound?
    normally all cars like SUV's etc have already lights a little high so even low beam acts like high beam
    sometimes those slow stubborn people try to get back at me for flashing hid at them but 100% tints on rear block all lights
    My car is also fully tinted 100%. No issues.
    It does wonders chaudhary. Try it someday with a SUV.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My car is also fully tinted 100%. No issues.
    It does wonders chaudhary. Try it someday with a SUV.
    still driving wid tints,mazey hain
    i didnt got tints this time cox of annoying police,instead got curtains,no hassle of shades
    get me a SUV n i'll try
    normally their pick is so great n breaks work well so they can just driver bumper to bumper on next car n they'll get scared
    but some people are really very stubborn
    n the road infront of F9 park when you cross F8 exchange parallel to ibn e sina road,traffic is so slow on that road even in fast lane,even if one gives away,there will be 10-20 more infront of u so i just wait for that road to end

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

still driving wid tints,mazey hain
    i didnt got tints this time cox of annoying police,instead got curtains,no hassle of shades
    get me a SUV n i'll try
    normally their pick is so great n breaks work well so they can just driver bumper to bumper on next car n they'll get scared
    but some people are really very stubborn
    n the road infront of F9 park when you cross F8 exchange parallel to ibn e sina road,traffic is so slow on that road even in fast lane,even if one gives away,there will be 10-20 more infront of u so i just wait for that road to end
    No police annoyance issues here.. Enjoying tints since 2010.
    Suv's have greater visibility. You can see hood and fenders easily unlike new toyotas and hondas. You are welcomed anytime bro. Will show you how this thing works.
    That road is a mess seriously. Traffic + un even in start. :/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No police annoyance issues here.. Enjoying tints since 2010.
    Suv's have greater visibility. You can see hood and fenders easily unlike new toyotas and hondas. You are welcomed anytime bro. Will show you how this thing works.
    That road is a mess seriously. Traffic + un even in start. :/

they dont stop SUV's
    but what about your city?
    if i remember correctly i think it was U,whom they stopped once or twice some time back or long time back on ur city?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

they dont stop SUV's
    but what about your city?
    if i remember correctly i think it was U,whom they stopped once or twice some time back or long time back on ur city?
    Yes city is running fine too with tints. Usually they stop but I have a permit so no worries. only 8th gen civic has no tints atm.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes city is running fine too with tints. Usually they stop but I have a permit so no worries. only 8th gen civic has no tints atm.
    how did u got the permit?
    so they stop cars wid isl reg no as well now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers