Dear Pak wheelers, I am planning to buy a corolla gli in karachi and my budget is 1400,000 The thing I want to know is that as it will be my first car from Karachi I want to know the following things
1. Out of corolla gli 2010, 2011 and 2012 which car will be suitable for me in the given price range. What are the pros and cons of each model?
2. Is it better to buy from a showroom or from sunday paper? The showroom guy says he will give his guarentee that the car is genuine and is not tampered with?
3. I ll be driving on highways most of the time so I need ABS. So please dont recommend xli or a city.
4. Do the old lights of gli pre 2011 model can be changed with the new ones and if yes does it require any modification in the body?
5. Lastly, anybody selling a good Gli 2010, 2011, 2012 please let me know.
Thank you in advance
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad