0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default HELP..which car should i buy..Advice Needed from members

Dear members..this is my frst post..i need your help.My grandfather owns a margalla 95 and i have finally persuaded him to sell it off..Now we are looking for a car..The choices are Cultus,Vitz and any other car in 1000cc range.I love vitz and he wants to buy cultus.Fuel economy is our number one priority.Grandpa is strictly against Automatic cars and he says that parts of vitz are very expensive..I personally dont like cultus at all because of the noisy interior and awl the negative pointss but im still open for it.Please give me some strong reasons to support my claim and suggest a car.Range is upto 10 lac.Your help would be appreciated alot!..Thankuuu!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't buy cultus at all. This car has no safety features at all and very poorly built. Interior will start giving noises very soon. and fuel economy is also not good. AC of this car doesn't work properly in hot summers.
    Vitz on the other hand is a safe car. Very good built quality. Even better than 1.3 local cars. parts are little bit expansive. It gives you driving pleasure and fuel economy is better than a cultus.
    If you want to look into used cars. You can buy a decently used City 2006 in your range.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List