0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post confused and need help regarding buying new car and selling old one

dear members, i own a piashtachu green suzuki swift 89 model. the car is in mint condition everything is original as it was mantained by my father. it was used with precision and care. but now i plan to move to some bigger machine. i am planning to buy a honda city 99 or 2000 exis model which in some cases are found to be within the price tag of 5.6 lack to 6.3 lack. the major hurdle standing in front of me is saling my suzuki which i want to sale in 3 lack. so that i can add a sum of 2.8 or 3 for the city. as i am new in this field i am confused as how should i do or proceed.
    the gurus who are in this field or have idea that how much should i get for my suzuki and for how much can i get a honda please do help me out.

one thing more.. if i go for honda city exi 98 model how about that ? shed light on that too
    thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by manii009 View Post
    dear members, i own a piashtachu green suzuki swift 89 model. the car is in mint condition everything is original as it was mantained by my father. it was used with precision and care. but now i plan to move to some bigger machine. i am planning to buy a honda city 99 or 2000 exis model which in some cases are found to be within the price tag of 5.6 lack to 6.3 lack. the major hurdle standing in front of me is saling my suzuki which i want to sale in 3 lack. so that i can add a sum of 2.8 or 3 for the city. as i am new in this field i am confused as how should i do or proceed.
    the gurus who are in this field or have idea that how much should i get for my suzuki and for how much can i get a honda please do help me out.

one thing more.. if i go for honda city exi 98 model how about that ? shed light on that too
    thanks
    Brother buy a 2007/08 Alto or 2006 Cultus in that much money you cannot buy a good city which is 15 years old now a days and parts will cost u an arm and a leg.

Your Swift can fetch close to 280,000 post a good AD on Pakwheels & OLX with good pictures and also in Sunday Dawn Advertiser.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bradpit View Post
    Brother buy a 2007/08 Alto or 2006 Cultus in that much money you cannot buy a good city which is 15 years old now a days and parts will cost u an arm and a leg.

Your Swift can fetch close to 280,000 post a good AD on Pakwheels & OLX with good pictures and also in Sunday Dawn Advertiser.
    thank you so much bro. some kind coments. yes i have posted the ad on pakwheels as well as olx. i am looking for city as i want to go diggi :p . . . today i visited some people with city 2000 and 2001 model. the price tag on them was 5.8 lack 5.6 lack and 6.1 lack. but all the thing is depending on my swift. if it get sold at even 2.9 i can buy a city. u know how are people these days ... esp in faimly. big car means respect !! :@ anyways inshaAllah i will be getting some job soon so the maintainance cost is upon me inshaAllah lol searching for job as well as a car :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

finding a real good city (99/2000 model) needs much luck. I'd suggest first concentrate on job finding and once u get a job, then u may reconsider ur next purchase. My openion would be to go for atleast iDSI version. Wish u all the best in ur job search.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List