Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Drift academy & drag race track

Hi everyone,
    i am new in this forum & i see alot of enthusiasts here. Its a very good sign & i am more then happy to see awsome rides there. I am passionate for tuned cars myself. After seeing all the energy for motor sports & tuning cars craze here. I have come to a decision for which i need some information. I am a businessman (not in pakistan) and a keen motorsport & tuning car enthusiast, i plan to come to pakistan and start a business for which i would be importing cars mainly supras, skylines, silvias etc. well not to sell though (i will if i get offers) but mainly to open a drift academy where beginners can learn the art of drifting, pros can enhance their skills & a drag race track aswell.
    I dont know how this idea seems to evryone who is in pakistan but after seeing the enthusiasm i feel this is a requirement for putting pakistan motorsports into the limelight. I know this project will take time to setup & is not easy as i dont have any idea on doing business in pakistan but InshaAllah i hope this will be very successful.

I welcome evryone to put forward any suggestion's or question's which might give me more idea before starting off this venture.

Regards,
    J. Ali

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup its a nice buisness and quite profitable but would be requiring some heavy investment and as a matter of fact cars you mentioned above can't be imported legally according to the current fbr Sro

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything I like is either fatal., illegal, immoral, addictive, expensive or impossible

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Investment is not an issue. I am investing myself & talking to big multinational companies for sponsorships as well.
    But i would be bringing in our own drift tuned cars which currently are not in pak.
    There must b some way. As i have seen many supras in pak. I am sure they did come through some way.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi,

Nice to see someone standing up for the Drifting/ modified car enthusiastic owners/fans in Pakistan
    To mention a few, @levin loves drifting and track racing I assume

There are many problems, one of them are a proper track. The Government wouldn't lift their backside to build one, and i am afraid that the club members etc. will have to do it. It will take a lot of money, but will be worth. The crew could include charges/membership for individuals which slowly, but will regain the money spent.

Will follow this thread
    Nice efforts bro!^_^
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Building track will our responsibility. I know about the government & my focus is islamabad for this project. But i do have faith in KPK's government and if i do get them on my side i will change the venue to KPK. This also will have positive impact on bringing in international events. So my fingers are crossed.
    I have sketched out the oprations of the academy. Initially we will be charging only for people who are intrested in learning drifting & people who want to use the drag track for races. Later on if its a success and government gets eyes on it, the venue will be extended into a complete racing track.
    I will be coming in october to find a suitable location. As i am completely unaware of pakistani roads and places, you guys can point out good areas for the venue.

I appreciate whoever is responding and giving the pros n cons. It does really help.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List