0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default how to import mazda rx 7 model 2002 into Pak

I wanted to import rx 7 yr 2002 to Pakistan but as you all know its not possible to import in. So kindly provide me with your feedback about how I can import by all legal and other means, i hav tried alot to find in Pak but most of the 7's which i found are mechanically ruined or the price demanded is very high..any of your help will be appreciated..
    Rrgards
    Maaz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never under estimate the fact a mechanically ruined car not possible to rebuild in Pakistan. If you can spend additional millions on import of previous versions to make your way through to import year bracket bar . you should have funds to import all rx7 performance parts in Pakistan there is no bar on performance parts of 80's , 90's cars cant be imported. you can ask local tuners to put parts in yr old rx7 here after chassis build. Forexample, I know guy rebuilding a ae86 in underdeveloped country cost him like a new Mercedes. but its his passion that kept him going
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cars manufactured before Sept 2008 ( 2010 ) cannot be imported in Pakistan to land on or before Decmeber 2013.

@levin carefully you & i can witness such 'Intelligent' questions for few more years ! and try to respond depending on our Mood
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List