4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Quality of local made vehicles

Dear All fellows! Happy Eid mubarak. On eid day we received a painful message about a severe road accident of one of our cousins. He was traveling on motorway on his corolla XLI with his family when suddenly a lift truck changed his lane and he smashed into it leaving his car into total loss condition ,he got severe skull injuries and ended up being operated and gasping for breath for his life. The nutshell is the Xli's speed was 120 and he tried to brake suddenly neither it stopped, nor it had airbags to save them from frontal collision.

I was thinking life and death is in the hands of Allah.There can be many reasons for this accident. One of many reasons is the poor quality of toyota and lack of safety features i.e no ABS, NO AIR BAGS. etc. I was cursing what the hell we get out of 1.6 millions that we pay for a new car and get nothing out of it. Isn't it a joke that you pay nearly 2 millions to get toyota Altis, get a driver who drives the car, God forbid you meet an accident like above-mentioned, The only Airbag in the Altis saves the driver but the owner gets seriously hurt, endangered his life just because there is no second air bag??
    This post is not meant to blame toyota only, even Honda doesn't have these features in it's City models be it 1.3 or 1.5. My brother in law has just bought new city Ivtec 1.3 without Airbags for 1.6 millions while his younger brother possesses Daihatsu Mira 660 cc worth 0.8 million exactly half of the price of city but it has dual airbags making it more safe than City worth 1.6 millions.
    Not to talk of Pak suzuki which can't even meet the minimum quality requirements. Just buy a zero meter bolan, mehran etc and you'll end up crying for your hard earned money being wasted on these craps.
    I'm sorry for this long post. It's not a new topic. The question is can't we launch a complaint against these auto manufacturers to provide these minimum quality features?? can't we get the value for the money spent ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    @hameeds01
    Sir why don't you stop replying to people lacking sense of proportion and judgement? It getting on my nerves now watching lifeless trolls jumping for no good. They don't have an iota of shame or they would have at least graced the opening post and would have puked in some other post. Cousin of OP is in ICU and they are busy in winning argument over the message board. Have a heart guys.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.? ― Mark Twain

Quality of local made vehicles -1286828

slow down there boy......if u r so concerned abt the debate going on here, log out and go do something else. We all have sympathy with what happened to his cousin and we all pray for his speedy recovery. but if for some reason u r unable to grasp the subject matter being discussed, don't intervene.
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All! My cousin's life is saved but he is still in ICU and still no one is permitted to see him. The purpose of this post was to speak my heart out on the poor quality of PKDms as well as lack of proper rules & regulations here is our country. The topic has turned to the opposite side. My question is still the same i.e what can we do something seriously against these local auto manufacturers which are robbing us of our hard earned monies and provide us inferior quality vehicles??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I guess stop buying. Pkmds , cant do anything via courts n all ,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Toyota and Honda have come a long way and now they r giving " something " to the buyer at a " high " price , for Suzuki We can say that things r stagnant and its not because of Suzuki its because of the buyer who still buys the 20 year old crap !
    TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by race_addicted View Post
    Dear All! My cousin's life is saved but he is still in ICU and still no one is permitted to see him. The purpose of this post was to speak my heart out on the poor quality of PKDms as well as lack of proper rules & regulations here is our country. The topic has turned to the opposite side. My question is still the same i.e what can we do something seriously against these local auto manufacturers which are robbing us of our hard earned monies and provide us inferior quality vehicles??

yes its the rules n regulations
    now there is hell of a difference in corolla made in US n the one made here,same parent company same model but different features
    R & R r pretty strict there,where as our govt gives them a free hand,there is no check so they slash their costs this way n make a huge revenue,our nation's mind set cant b changed so this will pretty much continue till eternity,the only option for us is to analyse n make a better choice

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    its like installing Android Apps in NOKIA 3310 (Stupidity has no Limits), btw i m not interested in local crap manufacturers.

Playing with Electronic toys is my passion & hobby
    please pickup a 3310 and say sorry to it, the mehran is the equivalent of a rotary dial telephone.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I see that the quality of the car is not the problem here but driving sense, how can two cars get infront of each other at high speed? Someone decided wrong somewhere.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

isnt mercedes esp E200 supposed to be equipped with sensors for blind spot at rear fender?
    i was at a signal having 3lanes,right lane was for turning right only as the road ahead only had 2 lanes,now this E200 idiot was standing at right side next to me n he wanted to go straight,so he decided to hit his left rear side into my car n i was wondering this E200 cant spot blind spots???? i put my hand on horn but in vain,the guy was a total jerk,i braked to save my car,even at next signal he was standing on zebra line ready to go at red n didnt crossed since there were 2 traffic police officers were standing ahead
    now this car right here is packed with tons of features but with this attitude how can you save yourself from accidents
    i dont understand whats with the people,they simply dont care n think other should see out,if not we'll simply say its ur fault using our influence n power @fazalwahab11375

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

been yelling all day over this....ppl die even with air bags and tons of saftey and security features not because the cars are faulty but actually the drivers are to be blamed equally...

local manufacturers must include necessary safety features in the cars they produce but at what expense? govt is charging taxes like crazy. for such features to be made available, they will have to increase the production costs which will again go adverse since our locals will eventually end up buying abused JDMs instead of new cars. for any business to prevail, u need to set a proper market and unfortunately our local car market is run by $hitty 2nd hand car dealers rather than these manufacturers. thats a fact hard to swallow by the masses.
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by c4capricorn View Post
    been yelling all day over this....ppl die even with air bags and tons of saftey and security features not because the cars are faulty but actually the drivers are to be blamed equally...

local manufacturers must include necessary safety features in the cars they produce but at what expense? govt is charging taxes like crazy. for such features to be made available, they will have to increase the production costs which will again go adverse since our locals will eventually end up buying abused JDMs instead of new cars. for any business to prevail, u need to set a proper market and unfortunately our local car market is run by $hitty 2nd hand car dealers rather than these manufacturers. thats a fact hard to swallow by the masses.
    yes exactly
    one girl lost her life in this incident,a very sad incident
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/spo...enue-islamabad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jab taak kisi kissam ka koi vehicle safety security standard check karnay ka idaraa nahi banay ga local manufacturer will keep on SAVING money by not installing essential devices for safety of human life.

magar iss sai zeyada khatarnaak baat yeah hai k public khud bhi macho tarzan banti hai na seat belt na helmet sir ' ALLAH ' bharosa driving seat pakar k nikal partee hai sarak paar.
    freedom of speech (less country family & religion)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi everyone,

Solution to almost all of our problems, including this one, is available if we stand together. I am thankful to the gentleman who initiated this important discussion. My request to all of you is to watch "Battle at Kruger" a short video clip available at YouTube to realize the potential we have to solve our problems which we are facing as a nation.

Few years back, we did not have much options available but nowdays imported cars, which are fuel efficient and come with standard safety features, are in the reach of common man. I wonder even today people buy new Mehran. I fail to understand, what is more important for them than the beautiful faces of their kids who travel in such vehicles who do not meet the basic safety standards. I am not blaming anyone, all I am trying to say is to come forward and solve your problem, please do not expect others to lookafter your interest.

If all PakWheels members, which, if I am not mistaken, are millions in number , jointly decide to just hold their decisions to buy a specific vehicle only for six months, I am sure local car manufacturers will be forced to at least consider us human beings.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy3 View Post
    Mr Xulfiqar pls refrain fm indulging in unnecessary discussion on subject which u ve no knowledge. One odd incident is not a wholesome picture. Stay cool.
    Even one such incident is too many for anyone having conscience. Imagine if, God forbid, one of your loved ones goes through such an incident, I'll then ask you how you feel. The institution should take responsibility for any such incident. The sad part is that the cheapest thing in Pakistan is a human life. The gentleman in question who had had an heart attack was lucky to get away with his life when under not one threat but two: one, an heart attack and the other, the barrels of the guns of the soldiers. Not only it was irresponsible on the part of the soldiers but also criminal. Utterly unacceptable and disgusting. People have lost their lives in ambulances when their vehicles were stopped to facilitate the smooth travel of VIP motorcades. Can't we think from the angle of humanity?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Easy way to verify an auction sheet!

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Who will certify that it's not abused JDM?? . Auction sheets reverse meter are done in blink of an eye.. who will give a guarantee..?? No one.. You need to visit the port and see the cars.. majority of them get refurbishment before they reach showrooms.. I m not expert but this is what I always hear.

Pakwheels on the Map!
    Pakwheelers on the MAP/ Place a marker and get connected! - 215631
    Mr. Wahab,
    I think when it comes to getting the auction sheet verified, you are horribly misinformed. One can get the verification done online in a blink of an eye for a period of three months from the date of auction and that too free of charge. The only condition is that the car should not be more than three months old from the date of auction. That is how long the online record of auctions is reachable online. If you want to speed up things, just go to the port, select the car you want to buy, contact the owner and ask for the auction sheet. Go to the thousands of auto websites in Japan, punch in the lot # given on the auction sheet and bingo, there you go! You will see the whole car, its authentic mileage on the clock and its auction grade, virtually everything! You can also choose to pay the duty and the CIF by talking to the owner. Normally, you pay an extra Rs. 50,000 plus the landing cost of the car (CIF, cost insurance freight, duty and taxes, port charges plus 50,000 present to the owner!).

The only catch here is that the car has to be less than three months old from the date of auction when you make the deal and if you go to the port that is not a problem at all. You just have to be knowledgeable about how to get things done and and you will definitely get a very good deal.

One more thing; if the car is more than three months old, you ask for the auction sheet from the seller, fax it to the auction house in Japan which auctioned the car and they will verify it for you, i.e. whether it is real or forged. If the seller doesn't provide you with an auction sheet, you simply don't deal with him and look for the route I've just outlined for you.

Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    What do you expect to buy in the JDM category? Still USED AND ABUSED little hatchback dinkies, Japanese buy them, **** in them, use them for every little task in their lives and then sell it to exporters who send them to Pakistan where they're refurbished on the ports with surf and petrol mixtures.

Then given ODO reversals, and made GENYAN LOW MILEAGE cars.

Do you think the japanese are dumb like us?

They don't use civics and Premios for daily commuting, small dinkies is the answer when it comes to daily driving over there. Guys like you buy their abused cars as if they were tied to a tree the whole lifetime and the japanese waxed them and sent them to us as souveniers, all for the love of Pakistani Motor Vehicle Markets.

JDMs are only trust worthy in terms of Mark X, Accord, Premio and above. Heck! Sharabi imported a premio driven 176k Kms from Japan! LOL. You think these ugly fugly dinkies are actually 5-50k kms used. DUH.

Nothing is cheap and free and there is nothing known as a "shortcut" to the worldly luxuries. Work hard, earn more, live better.

Don't mention XLi, 2nzFE and airbag ***** in your next reply, its useless.

I will buy a Corolla GLi or a City Aspire anyday, stick to yourself enjoying the underpowered vitz dinki, abused Axio or an already farted in Corolla Luxel (peeli headlights wali ) in 16 lakhs with all the bags and baloons you want.
    You can still go for a 5 grade car with an interior graded A picked up directly from an auction house in Japan. 5 grade cars are less than 10K on the clock and are as good as a brand new babies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Everyone knows that the quality of local made cars is below average, but they are still selling like hot cake.
    The surge of JDM cars have done one thing, "ON" on all local cars have almost finished......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All fellows! Happy Eid mubarak. On eid day we received a painful message about a severe road accident of one of our cousins. He was traveling on motorway on his corolla XLI with his family when suddenly a lift truck changed his lane and he smashed into it leaving his car into total loss condition ,he got severe skull injuries and ended up being operated and gasping for breath for his life. The nutshell is the Xli's speed was 120 and he tried to brake suddenly neither it stopped, nor it had airbags to save them from frontal collision.

I was thinking life and death is in the hands of Allah.There can be many reasons for this accident. One of many reasons is the poor quality of toyota and lack of safety features i.e no ABS, NO AIR BAGS. etc. I was cursing what the hell we get out of 1.6 millions that we pay for a new car and get nothing out of it. Isn't it a joke that you pay nearly 2 millions to get toyota Altis, get a driver who drives the car, God forbid you meet an accident like above-mentioned, The only Airbag in the Altis saves the driver but the owner gets seriously hurt, endangered his life just because there is no second air bag??
    This post is not meant to blame toyota only, even Honda doesn't have these features in it's City models be it 1.3 or 1.5. My brother in law has just bought new city Ivtec 1.3 without Airbags for 1.6 millions while his younger brother possesses Daihatsu Mira 660 cc worth 0.8 million exactly half of the price of city but it has dual airbags making it more safe than City worth 1.6 millions.
    Not to talk of Pak suzuki which can't even meet the minimum quality requirements. Just buy a zero meter bolan, mehran etc and you'll end up crying for your hard earned money being wasted on these craps.
    I'm sorry for this long post. It's not a new topic. The question is can't we launch a complaint against these auto manufacturers to provide these minimum quality features?? can't we get the value for the money spent ??
    Let's pray for the gentleman's speedy recovery. Was he wearing a seat belt sir? Could I ask?

Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Let's pray for the gentleman's speedy recovery. Was he wearing a seat belt sir? Could I ask?

Regards.
    We've not been able to meet him yet as he is still in ICU where entry is prohibited. Being an army officer, he can't be expected not to wear a seat belt on motorway.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What are we discusing here? Quality of local cars, Air bags? Or airbags that dont even exist in common local cars?
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    Quality of local made vehicles - 1256631d1378007449 suzuki mehran owners fan club dabba

Quality of local made vehicles - 1277371d1380856606 member opinion future products suzuki 1998 2012 alto

Quality of local made vehicles - 1253856d1377675254 suzuki mehran first topic pw 0581936 suzuki alto glx 1989

Quality of local made vehicles - 1277370d1380855349 member opinion future products suzuki 1988 2013 cultus

Quality of local made vehicles - 1277372d1380857362 member opinion future products suzuki 1979 2013 ravi
    Quality of local made vehicles - 1277482d1380895738 passo vs swift let battle begin 2004 2013 swift
    sick of these type of comments. ab kya FERRARI bana dain suzuki walay :@....
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

User Tag List