0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Opening Tire Shop in Islamabad

Hello All, I am looking into the possibility of opening up a tire shop in Islamabad where tires would be coming direct from the manufacturers rather then the take offs we get in the open market. I live in NY and every time I have come to Pakistan and had to change tires on my vehicle I have noticed that these tires are either shaved off tires or are near their expiration date.

I currently deal with wholesale tires in NY and have had a auto body and repair shop for the past 5 years. Its been about 5 months since I have started focusing on the tire business.

I know the most popular sizes for Pakistan are 195/65/15 205/55/16 195/60/15 and many others which Im not aware of since It has been about 2 years since I visited Pakistan.

I would like to know that what are the usual prices for branded Tires. I would like to deal with Bridgestone, Pirelli, Kumho, Nexen, Goodyear, Continental. Michelins can be had for special order since these are expensive tires and no point in tying up money.

Please let me know. Thank You

Similar Threads:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Trends are changed,now mostly everyone here is very well awared about utilising every single penny spent,the sizes you are considering most popular are commonly for mid size sedans,here are large number of SUV's, hatchbacks,sport coupes,commercial commuters,mostly tire shops are representing importers who are directly importing from manufacturers,tire manufacturing date is checked at first place.
    I would recommend focus only on one brand and maintain its all variety so the customer gets any thing that is demanded.
    Best of luck
    Ye Sab Tumhara Karam Hai AAAQAAA K Baat Ab Tak Bani Hui Hai.
    Great Minds Discuss Ideas,Average Minds Discuss Events,Small Minds Discuss People.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother I really don't think you can do that as the brands you have suggested are already being imported by importers and the manufacturers are in contract that they will not sell their brand until or unless that impoter don't fulfil there minimum requirement(the amount of tyres to be sold in a year or two).

And its not just one or two sizes it's full range u have to work on ( means u have to sell commercial and pcr ).

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Don't Compromise Because So Much Is Riding On Your TYRES.So Be SAFE and Choose Wisely.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List