Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Buyin Toyota Vitz New model

currently there are only three different toyota vitzs in fhe market
    one is really old and small like before 2005 idk
    one is big bulky nd fat
    and the latest model is streamlined

now we have got the middle one in white color dont know theyear maybe 2006/2008 we bought it in 2009 for 10.5 lacs
    now my dad is planning to buy the new model of vitz currently imported from japan

now i have seen threads where they are saying that a vitz cheaper than 12/13 lacs is accidented/repaired
    now i know that cars are reconditioned before they are sold in pakistan but acccidented cars doesnt look like a sound option

i asked him to consider other cars such as new swift auto or the honda city auto,but he has his heart set on that damn vitz
    i dont like vitz for a couple of reasons
    its side mirrors are big bulky and expnesive,the car which i own has i ts mirror stoken a couple of times and 5000 for a piece is ******* insane plus every 8-9 months its ac gets busted,either the gas pipe blow,or the tank blows or some **** happens
    plus its whistles when standing stationary with its engine on or in the reverse gear
    we bogut it 28000 now its a 65k nd it had its sound system stolen a couple of times too

now i want to know where my dad can buy a vitz from a trusted dealer or seller in karachi,who will not con us into buying a badly used car

are there anythings to notice when buying a new car,things in the body or differences in the paint texture because im a car noob and have no dan idea what to do when buying a new vitz

also please guide me about the tires
    and a decent single/double din sound system which is removable when you get out of the car(chore hojata hai) and has ipod or aux jack or a USB port or atleast an mp3 cuz the last vitz i had had nothing excepta compact CD player in ******* japanese!!..
    the vitz i currently own has decent sets of orginal speaker i trust the new ones will have decent enough to listen songs on a medium volume

pkease help a brother in need!!..
    thanks in advance

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmm.... so you live in Karachi right?
    Best person to contact is Shahzaib aka @Sharabhi. He imports all these kind of cars, and he is trust worthy too. PM him on PW and he will let you know!

Sorry i am not helpful, don't live in Karachi, never driven a JDM and yeah that elaborates everything
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a new shape vitz arriving in karachi after 3 days. The car is in actual immaculate condition 1.0, silver and 2011.

U can hit me back if u like on 03219500431.

And The car is a non repaired Vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You appear to be really frustrated. Funny way you put it.

Sent from my Sony Xperia U via PakWheels' Forums' Mobile App - don't buy it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sharabhi

so bhai whats the price of the new vitz in gun metallic,good condition not too much mileage and full option with everything reverse cam/entertainment etc..

please help,
    we are planning to buy a vitz in near future mayb till january
    hope u will be of some help!!..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would check out @Abdullah1's vitz out too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Top Line Cars on Khalid bin waleed road check kar lo, my friend buy from there Vitz. Keep in mind that a good condition will cost around 14-15 lacs but with new tires it will add maybe 40k. So, check around that place

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Arham93 mentioned your email address i will send you estimate of 2010 Vitz if you can wait 45 days My Charges on 1000cc is Rs 20,000/- Cell: 0300-2197670
    My Cell: 0320-2197670 email: rasheedsahab2012@gmail.com
    Join my group if u love JDM cars : www.facebook.com/JDM.imports.Pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    i would check out @Abdullah1's vitz out too
    Appreciated , sold the vitz I had yesterday on booking. Wouldn't mind showing the pictures though gari tou ab gayi .

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Arham93 View Post
    one is big bulky nd fat

now we have got the middle one in white color dont know theyear maybe 2006/2008 we bought it in 2009 for 10.5 lacs
    now my dad is planning to buy the new model of vitz currently imported from japan

now i have seen threads where they are saying that a vitz cheaper than 12/13 lacs is accidented/repaired
    now i know that cars are reconditioned before they are sold in pakistan but acccidented cars doesnt look like a sound option

i asked him to consider other cars such as new swift auto or the honda city auto,but he has his heart set on that damn vitz
    its side mirrors are big bulky and expnesive,the car which i own has i ts mirror stoken a couple of times and 5000 for a piece is ******* insane plus every 8-9 months its ac gets busted,either the gas pipe blow,or the tank blows or some **** happens
    plus its whistles when standing stationary with its engine on or in the reverse gear
    we bogut it 28000 now its a 65k nd it had its sound system stolen a couple of times too

now i want to know where my dad can buy a vitz from a trusted dealer or seller in karachi,who will not con us into buying a badly used car

are there anythings to notice when buying a new car,things in the body or differences in the paint texture because im a car noob and have no dan idea what to do when buying a new vitz

and a decent single/double din sound system which is removable when you get out of the car(chore hojata hai) and has ipod or aux jack or a USB port or atleast an mp3 cuz the last vitz i had had nothing excepta compact CD player in ******* japanese!!..
    the vitz i currently own has decent sets of orginal speaker i trust the new ones will have decent enough to listen songs on a medium volume

thanks in advance
    Brother the new vitz has really pathetic interior quality with lota grade plastic.

A good 2011/12 Vitz will cost you between 1.2M and 1.4M depending on grade, mileage and equipment.

It would not be a wise decision to upgrade from 2009 to new shape as you will loose money about 4-5 lacs easily for no gain in comfort or performance.

Just take a look at 2002-07 X-Corolla 1.3L 900,000 to 1.1M, Axio Fielder 2006-08 1.1 to 1.3M and local Altis Cruisetronic 08-09 model 1.2 to 1.3M.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your first two lines are eye opening. Rest, do you realize you're sending him further in the past mentioning models older than his current vehicle?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your first two lines are eye opening. Rest, do you realize you're sending him further in the past mentioning models older than his current vehicle? Besides, he said his father wanted Vitz only.

13. 07-11-2013, 11:27 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one is big bulky nd fat

thanks in advance
    Its better to get a swift youll get a brand new in less price and add stuff which you want for the money you saved

Sent from my A900 using PW Forums mobile app
    Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one is big bulky nd fat

thanks in advance

Hello bro,

I will highly recommend you Vitz 2010 but if you are self importing with the help of a reliable importer. @sharabi is the best & honest person to deal with ALHUMDUILLAH I have imported Pearl Black Vitz 2010 mileage 25K straight from Japan and it was dealt by Shahzaib.
    The only draw back is you will have to wait for 45-55 days or almost 2 months but you will get the right thing and good value for money, you can fully trust Shahzaib if you would like to self import.

If you are going to buy from Khalid bin Walid road or Jail chowrangi , brother trust me after visiting those showrooms you will get confused big time, because everyone will tell you there own stories , there is a thread a fellow Pakwheel member created and it will really help you a lot , just do a search of keywordsComplete guide on buying a used imported car

In the meantime feel free to ask any question since I have very recently import this car.

All the best

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

new shape vitz is suppose to carry excellent fuel econ... i heard its 20+... swift will get u around 14.. while it would be brand new...
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The registration cost of swift is.... Too much.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sister's Swift cost Rs. 87000.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^faiz bro, u will have to register vitz as well at almost similar cost if in karachi.
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously?^^

I was told it was like 30k or something. urrg dealers do everything just to sell their cars lol

Thanks for the clarification.

Vajih102, it cost us 87,700 for a ISB number. Haven't received the registration book yet even tho it's been 2 months. Luckily police officers accept a photo-copied paper with the Reg# on it

EDIT: after doing some googly-shugly found out that 30k was the right amount roughly.
    That is for Punjab tho, maybe it's more in Karachi
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/veh...-import-2013-a

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its not 87k though. roughly around 60k
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List