0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City Car Tracker, Security Measures and insurance

Hello,

I bought a new honda city Aspire Prosmatec 1.5ltr 2 days back,

i am an absolute noob when it comes to keeping a car in pakistan so please help me out.

The car i bought has a keyless entry system aswell as powerlocks for all four doors, boot and fuel lid.

what i wanted to know is do i still need Security Alarm for my car which makes noise and warns upon intrustion?

Second, I wanted to know is it a good idea to insure this car? i bought it for 1.8 million. (too expensive) and i want to secure my investment. insuring vehicle in pakistan any good? do they replace/cover the damage totally? or what are the catches? and does the car tracker really track it ? (dumb question i know)

Third, I had toyota corolla 2012 before but it got stolen last year, overtime i learnt corolla is the most stolen vehicle in this part of the world.
    Please guide me through does the honda city 2013 get stolen easily just like toyota corolla and needs a driver or a guard all the time with the car?
    if not please enlighten me if honda city anti-theft protection any better thn toyota corolla? :///

P.S I live in ISlamabad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi.

Congratulations on a new ride, the feeling is awesome

Now, in Pakistan you probably notice how dangerous it is to drive- Donkey cart comes out of nowhere, cyclists own the road and more problems while driving.

Insurance is a must. May Allah forbid if anything happens, at least Insurance will cover it.

For small problems, like a scratch or something no point asking for a claim, but imagine the whole car is damaged, at least you can rely on Insurance right?

If you install a tracker, that is good too but it can be jammed by thieves. Don't rely on a tracker alone, get insurance with it too.
    1.8 Million is not a small amount, why not spend 50,000 to keep it safe?
    PS: you won't need an alarm.

If you got some friends in Banks or insurance companies, ask them to get you the lowest rate. A friend of mine got his Altis covered at if i remember correctly, %2.60 of Invoice price. Good investment that!^:^

Wait for the experts to comment- I got my car on a lease, so insurance+ tracker was mandatory. Still i am happy. I can even leave the car outside at night, won't have to worry about it.

Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List