Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Market Value: 2009 Corolla 2.0d Saloon SR

Hello people.
    Would like to know the the market value of my corolla at the moment.

Model: 2009
    Version: 2.0D Saloon SR
    ODO: 78,000kms

Condition: The car is with me since the first day. Family used. Zero Accidents. No major denting/painting. Few touchups on the back fender. That too done from Toyota Capital. Properly maintained. Leather interior. Sunroof.

New Yokohama A Drives installed at 72000kms. New battery bought a week ago. The car is all stock.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754329.486262.jpg
Views: 1075
Size:  176.4 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754368.648705.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  153.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754384.104159.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  192.7 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754403.320552.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  129.9 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754426.689563.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  181.4 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754469.002246.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  137.3 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754494.842530.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  119.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1386754534.719418.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  151.1 KB

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums mobile app

Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

12+ due to touchings & Diesel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro what is the price in your mind pm me that

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asim0072 View Post
    12+ due to touchings & Diesel
    Bas kardou bahi

miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Muzammil73
    mashAllah bro u have a beautiful ride much better in drive as compared to local xli/gli's which retails more then 18 lacs nowadays.as ive got the same model with me now and willnot sell it only reason because it offers great driving pleasure and why i said that becuz i drove friends brand new xli/gli 2013 models their drive is just pure crap with no road grip,power and driving pleasure lolz so if your thinking of selling it plz dont as these diesel models are true gems and offers milleage which no other petrol or cng car can give except (hybrids which is too costly at the moment) my ride is giving me 18 to 20 km/l depends upon my driving style ur enjoying power,economy,features,air bag,abs,nice meter,sunroof etc so its totally my personal experience honourable members can disagree with me though btw ive bought mine for 15 lacs a year ago only because seller was fully trusted and happens to be my mamu he bought it brand new from factory and drove it in islamabad when i get to know their plan for selling ive grabed it with eyes closed and i will never sell it again to buy honda city or brand new gli.my advise to you its a very nice car keep it with you untill true diesel admiring buyer comes who knows its real worth he will pay u ur desired price .. rite now market is full of fully abused rented diesel cars and those who were using it from day one will never sell its milleage is truly amazing .. according to me i think you car can easily fetch some where around (1350k to 1400k) but then again at this price its truly a gem so only sell if ur upgrading to better car like civic or prius ..btw which battery have u installed in it i mean what amperage and brand ?
    A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Durrani_45 View Post
    Bro what is the price in your mind pm me that

I searched Olx and pakwheels for similar cars. People with similar car of a lot worse condition are asking 1550-1580k. If compare to that, my car deserves more than 1500k is what i think.

Honda Civic Fb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    @Muzammil73
    mashAllah bro u have a beautiful ride much better in drive as compared to local xli/gli's which retails more then 18 lacs nowadays.as ive got the same model with me now and willnot sell it only reason because it offers great driving pleasure and why i said that becuz i drove friends brand new xli/gli 2013 models their drive is just pure crap with no road grip,power and driving pleasure lolz so if your thinking of selling it plz dont as these diesel models are true gems and offers milleage which no other petrol or cng car can give except (hybrids which is too costly at the moment) my ride is giving me 18 to 20 km/l depends upon my driving style ur enjoying power,economy,features,air bag,abs,nice meter,sunroof etc so its totally my personal experience honourable members can disagree with me though btw ive bought mine for 15 lacs a year ago only because seller was fully trusted and happens to be my mamu he bought it brand new from factory and drove it in islamabad when i get to know their plan for selling ive grabed it with eyes closed and i will never sell it again to buy honda city or brand new gli.my advise to you its a very nice car keep it with you untill true diesel admiring buyer comes who knows its real worth he will pay u ur desired price .. rite now market is full of fully abused rented diesel cars and those who were using it from day one will never sell its milleage is truly amazing .. according to me i think you car can easily fetch some where around (1350k to 1400k) but then again at this price its truly a gem so only sell if ur upgrading to better car like civic or prius ..btw which battery have u installed in it i mean what amperage and brand ?
    I have driven xli and gli of the same model and they are no match to this beast, no doubt. I will only sell this to buy 9th gen civic. In case i dont buy civic, i wont sell this baby.

Honda Civic Fb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
    I have driven xli and gli of the same model and they are no match to this beast, no doubt. I will only sell this to buy 9th gen civic. In case i dont buy civic, i wont sell this baby.

no doubt bro as a year back i myself surveyed the market in both cities lahore and islamabad but couldnt be able to find clean piece and almost every other car milleage is tampered but that time suddenly my uncles plan changed and God blessed me with new ride just 70000 km genuine driven only in isloo with NW series 2009 islamabad number and that time diesel variants were not IN in market but now i see people are diverting back to diesel models as petrol and diesel cost almost same but diesel give more milleage then petrol plus driving pleasure.newayz i wish you get a genuine buyer and best of luck in selling this beast of a car. God bless !

A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Muzammil73
    +1 for mileage. I owned 2.0D 2001 and even after 12 years it was giving 16+ in a litre.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ poster
    Owsum ride brother. can easily fetch 1400K+. BOL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no doubt bro as a year back i myself surveyed the market in both cities lahore and islamabad but couldnt be able to find clean piece and almost every other car milleage is tampered but that time suddenly my uncles plan changed and God blessed me with new ride just 70000 km genuine driven only in isloo with NW series 2009 islamabad number and that time diesel variants were not IN in market but now i see people are diverting back to diesel models as petrol and diesel cost almost same but diesel give more milleage then petrol plus driving pleasure.newayz i wish you get a genuine buyer and best of luck in selling this beast of a car. God bless !

Thankyou sir.

Honda Civic Fb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted