Salam brothers, I am in need of some guidance/suggestion as I have a intention to get another car up to a budget of 16 lacs or at max 17 lacs. I preferred two choices, whether I should go for Toyota Axio (2007 model) with 1NZ FE engine (1500 CC) or Honda Reborn Oriel 1800 CC(2008-09-10 model). I need advice in following issues:
- Which one will be the best (suspension wise) while keeping in mind the bad conditions of Pakistan roads? As I normally drive on GT Roads (i.e on National Highways not on motor ways)
- What mileage Axio gives and what is the millage average for Honda on petrol? (for both urban and highways)
- Which one will be the cheaper and durable in maintenance wise? (specially about engine, shock absorbers and front suspension axle issues).
- I know that Toyota parts are in plenty but what about Honda body n engine parts? Do we have used imported Japanese body parts (doors and bonnet etc) for Honda oriel available too?
- Keeping in mind all the above factors which one will you people recommend? ( just to let you know I am not after a stylish looks as it will be mostly for family use but want to know which one among these 2 will be the best option) as the price range for both cars in the market is almost the same.
I will highly appreciate if answer to each query is given, based with experience. Many thanks in advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad