12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Questions about detailing !

Hi i have just planned to detail my ride as i have been impressed by all the detailers out there these days ! Obviously i couldn't reach up to their level as they have much experience and the out class products !!
    But i want to start, gradually i will be doing fine INSHALLAH. I am not into it much so i have no idea what products to use and how to use them. I won't be going on meguiars and mothers right now, as it's my first try.

How ever, i have Civic 2007-8 Gun metallic civic, the colour seems perfect, but i want to fetch more shine and reflection out of it,
    What i ever use is Cosmic wax and turtle waxes (haven't used any wax above 600rs)...

Recently i purchased TURTLE ICE LIQUID CLAYBAR KIT, and FORMUALA 1 Liquid Carnuba wax, i do have Cosmic wax lying here but i want to apply the wax with my buffer, therefore i gotta use any liquid wax, only the wax i found in my budget was Carnuba formula 1 liquid wax ! Now i have been told by a friend who's been guiding me that do not use Formula 1 liquid carnuba wax as it has cutting polish in it, it will fade your paint out, is that so ? If its so then why is it made ?, its not an issue, i can buy any other wax now, but as i just purchased it why i shouldn't apply it'll be waste than. I checked out Formula 1 website, there i couldn't see anything could damage the paint, CHECK.

Please make me sure that is it or its not harmful to paint, secondly will it bring shine after claying my ride or this wax is SO-SO. It may sounds stupid but only the liquid wax i found on shelf

Also i purchased small bottle of Formula 1 shampoo.

So question is that i should use FORMULA 1 LIQUID CARNUBA WAX OR NOT and SHAMPOO OF FORMULA 1

Which wax i should apply after claying it. Formula 1 is liquid so i can apply with buffer which could give more shine rather than applying cosmic with hand.
    Tomorrow or day after tomorrow ill do the job so give me the suggestions for claying and waxing.

Thanks alot !

Signature not available

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should have posted in the https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...reams-part-2-a thread
    from what i've heard Cosmic and Formula 1 are cleaner waxes and regular use can damage your paint
    You could buy Turtle Wax's platinum series wax (liquid) its pretty good and cheap too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad.Ayub View Post
    You should have posted in the https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...reams-part-2-a thread
    from what i've heard Cosmic and Formula 1 are cleaner waxes and regular use can damage your paint
    You could buy Turtle Wax's platinum series wax (liquid) its pretty good and cheap too
    Oh.. Well i didn't know about that thread ... Well bro currently i have em, and i don't use them regularly. Next time i'll be getting the Turtle wax told by u, but for now what wax i should use ?
    Signature not available

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukhali View Post
    Oh.. Well i didn't know about that thread ... Well bro currently i have em, and i don't use them regularly. Next time i'll be getting the Turtle wax told by u, but for now what wax i should use ?
    since you have already bought the Formula 1 the use it this time

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List