107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Looking 4 Altis Multi Media Controls

As titled , I am looking for Altis Multimedia Controls for 2011-13 Altis Cruisetronic ! I am in Rwp/Isb so members I need your input on two things

1. I visited Hamza-Younas Autos ( Rwp Saddar ) as suggested by @hasham30 . They had two qualities. One "Chinese" what the guy said and looked real cheap. They were up for 3500/- and the other "Thailand-made" ( This is what the guy said ). It was for 6500/-

Has anybody installed Multimedia Controls in their Altis's . What is the feedback , how are they working ? I don't mind the price but I will sure mind of going back and forth for some trivial multimedia button problem afterwards.

2. There is a fellow member on PW who is selling for same controls for 9,000/- and he also claimed it be Thailand made so there is quite a variation in price.

3. How to tell if the part thai made or not ? becase the sample which he showed me in Rwp Saddar didn't had any country seal on it, although Toyota's part number was embossed on the back side on the controls.

Looking Forward
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA. I have controllers and clock spring ... I want them to be installed in my corolla altis 1.6 ( 6 speed manual) 2012 model. Please suggest me if there is any expert electrician in KARACHI. Waiting for reply dear friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List