This is my second thread on Pakwheels. I got very good responses last time and hope the same this time around as well. I have already read several threads but still don't seem to make up my mind, as their perspectives are bit different than mine.
I live in Karachi (North Nazimabad) and work at Shahrahe Faisal(about 15kms from home). I am looking to buy a car in the range of Rs750000-850000 range. I have thought about following cars (with my thoughts about them) and would love to hear from you guys about merits of each:
1. City 2006 (manual): fuel economy, larger capacity of sedan, trunk, as I understand City AT is not that fuel economic
2. Vitz (2005-06): 1000c (should me more fuel efficient than city), comfort of Automatic transmission, easy to drive in rush hours, features.
3. Passo (2006+): 1000c (should me more fuel efficient than city), comfort of Automatic transmission, easy to drive in rush hours, features, cheaper than vitz
I am open to any other options as well. My main areas of concerns in picking a car are:
1. Fuel economy: The car should have good fuel economy, preferably in the range of 13-15 kmpl. My daily run can be between 30 to 40kms. I am looking to drive on petrol only due to in-availability of CNG and time it takes get it when pumps are open. Do advise on my fuel economy of Honda City if run on CNG.
2. Maintenance: I am all for taking good care of car from service centers but car should have solid build and must not create problems every now and then.
3. Resale: I might go for a newer car in an year's time as promotion is nearing. So resale should be good enough to not make me invest too much for newer ride.
Please give me your honest views to help me make a correct decision.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad