Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Suggest me a car which can give me good monthly rent

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    asim0072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Post Suggest me a car which can give me good monthly rent

    Suggest me a car which can give me good monthly rent, my budget is 2,000,000(2M)
    I want to give that car to any company, office, NGO etc with driver.
    And if any member have experience about this business, pls shear.

    Thank you

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,379
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    xli/gli ofcourse
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    sarfraz121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    19
    Posts
    272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    xli/gli ofcourse
    hashim bhai is r8 yes offcourse xli not even gli coz these people inly rent xli u can buy 2 xli of 2005-6 models in white and black

  4. #4
    Site Banned Follow
    asim0072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    xli/gli ofcourse
    ok im also thinking about basic version of xli, what you say about basic version of xli? n approximate rent

  5. #5
    Site Banned Follow
    asim0072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarfraz121 View Post
    hashim bhai is r8 yes offcourse xli not even gli coz these people inly rent xli u can buy 2 xli of 2005-6 models in white and black
    Good, 1st i want to start with one car then may b buy 2nd, kia 2005 rent par koi company ly ly gi? kisi ne mujy btaya hai k 5 sal se purani gari rent par nai lagti.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Enigma90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In Karachi, monthly rent of Xli (12/13) varies between 45-55k and it is without driver.
    Sup Brah?

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,379
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    new corolla's go out to customers for 3-3.5k for day
    1 shape older would go for 2-2.5k per day
    new cars are preferred as customers prefer newer cars + they are reliable and would need lesser repairs in workshops
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulhmani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is there really so much demand for rental cars?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    uiv
    uiv is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    uiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,683
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim0072 View Post
    Suggest me a car which can give me good monthly rent, my budget is 2,000,000(2M)
    I want to give that car to any company, office, NGO etc with driver.
    And if any member have experience about this business, pls shear.
    Thank you
    Why cars? Why not trucks?
    You can buy two, 10 or 12 feet deck, trucks- Master, FAW etc- for that sort of money. They should offer you following advantages over cars:

    1. Better monthly rental:
    A million rupee truck can fetch you around 60 thousand in monthly rental. That is about twice as much as a million rupee car, eg Cultus.

    2. Less to go wrong:
    Trucks are tough, and simple- and are run by professional drivers. You can always choose a company wisely to limit the weight and wear on your truck, and you can even offer your own driver, maintenance, or oil changes, etc for the gig, all to keep it fit and tight.
    Where as cars are driven by any one and their teenage children, you can never be sure about the kind of speeds and skills a juvenile is trying to achieve on YOUR car. You generally do not have a right to maintain it- and it only falls in your lap, with some rather heavy repair bills in your pocket- when the son of a gun is done with it.

    3: Better opportunities:
    You can rent your trucks to big companies, these kind of deals do come with links and PRs. You have the machinery, you'd meet the men; it's not far fetched that you could end up starting your own distribution network, while working with a nationwide agency.
    Besides, getting to know a couple, or more, of multinational companies- and their working structure- isn't a bad idea for any time's sake.

    4: Services and resale:

    Service period of a rental car is generally not more than 5 years. Companies tend to get newer car, and the rent for older gets down while insurance depreciation goes up and things generally start to go wrong.
    A properly maintained truck should remain in service for twice as much long than a car. Trucks companies do not come up with newer shapes every some odd years, and they do not age quite as fast, their rents do not get any lower, and their insurances do not exist: win win win win!
    Resale of an old, beaten up, rental car is... let's not go there. A truck, though, wouldn't lose much money.

  10. #10
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go for new Xli which should be free from headache of wear and tear for at least five years apart from just routine maintenance and which can be easily insured with tracker. and contact UTS these guys are always on a look for new cars which they then rent out to firms.

  11. #11
    Site Banned Follow
    asim0072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1st point is good i agree, 2nd point driver is not a problem for me i have a very very good driver, 3rd point is out of my mind so pls explain more, n i agree with your 4rth point, now im confuse , ist i want to jump in this business then may b think about trucks etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by uiv View Post
    Why cars? Why not trucks?
    You can buy two, 10 or 12 feet deck, trucks- Master, FAW etc- for that sort of money. They should offer you following advantages over cars:

    1. Better monthly rental:
    A million rupee truck can fetch you around 60 thousand in monthly rental. That is about twice as much as a million rupee car, eg Cultus.

    2. Less to go wrong:
    Trucks are tough, and simple- and are run by professional drivers. You can always choose a company wisely to limit the weight and wear on your truck, and you can even offer your own driver, maintenance, or oil changes, etc for the gig, all to keep it fit and tight.
    Where as cars are driven by any one and their teenage children, you can never be sure about the kind of speeds and skills a juvenile is trying to achieve on YOUR car. You generally do not have a right to maintain it- and it only falls in your lap, with some rather heavy repair bills in your pocket- when the son of a gun is done with it.

    3: Better opportunities:
    You can rent your trucks to big companies, these kind of deals do come with links and PRs. You have the machinery, you'd meet the men; it's not far fetched that you could end up starting your own distribution network, while working with a nationwide agency.
    Besides, getting to know a couple, or more, of multinational companies- and their working structure- isn't a bad idea for any time's sake.

    4: Services and resale:

    Service period of a rental car is generally not more than 5 years. Companies tend to get newer car, and the rent for older gets down while insurance depreciation goes up and things generally start to go wrong.
    A properly maintained truck should remain in service for twice as much long than a car. Trucks companies do not come up with newer shapes every some odd years, and they do not age quite as fast, their rents do not get any lower, and their insurances do not exist: win win win win!
    Resale of an old, beaten up, rental car is... let's not go there. A truck, though, wouldn't lose much money.

  12. #12
    Site Banned Follow
    asim0072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    Go for new Xli which should be free from headache of wear and tear for at least five years apart from just routine maintenance and which can be easily insured with tracker. and contact UTS these guys are always on a look for new cars which they then rent out to firms.
    UTS waly kahan milen gy , i live in Islamabad

  13. #13
    Site Banned Follow
    asim0072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i m thinking about 2014 new shape xli par wo to mamla nov/dec tak chala gya

  14. #14
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim0072 View Post
    UTS waly kahan milen gy , i live in Islamabad
    the only thing that i can give you for now is their website -:: United Transport Services ::-

  15. #15
    uiv
    uiv is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    uiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,683
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asim0072 View Post
    2nd point driver is not a problem for me i have a very very good driver
    The people who hire cars for long terms, do not take them 'with driver'. So your driver would stay home- and it'd be your car and their children, then.
    In trucks rental, however, you can offer your own driver. Smaller companies, especially for a period in some months, prefer to hire the fleet with the driver. Though large companies, for a long period, might not take your driver- but they'd surely take the responsibility- and it'd be handed over to a well trained staff/driver.

    Quote Originally Posted by asim0072 View Post
    3rd point is out of my mind so pls explain more
    What is there not to understand?
    Would you not like to get to know a famous consumer goods' brand, personally? Wouldn't it do you some good?

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Cow-rolla is best for you.

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    cooldevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,047
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    X l i

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    arabianmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hectic Business.....

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Buy two Bolans and One Ravi.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retaliator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    8
    Posts
    1,445
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone give me some sort of link to where i can invest and provide a car on rent???
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •