Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 129
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Myths regarding 660cc Cars

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Myths regarding 660cc Cars

    Well, I have come across a lot of people who say " yaar 660 cc engine waali gaari nhn chahiye it's underpowered, small and bla bla ". I myself have two 660 cc's , one 1000cc and and 1 1300cc car. I have driven SUVs and other cars with big engines.
    So, I have come across a few myths that people have regarding 660 cc cars. It's just my option and people can disagree to that.

    1. 660 cc engine is underpowered : more Cubic Centimeters do not always mean the car is more powerful. Daihatsu Mira, for instance , has 58 bhp while Suzuki Mehran and Suzuki cultus have 35 and 55 HP respectively. So, a 660 Mira is a lot more powerful than 800cc Mehran and 1000cc cultus.

    2. 660 cc is not always fuel efficient: To some extent it's right, obviously a 660cc driven at higher RPMs will not give you any better mileage but a 660 cc car driven at lower RPM can obviously be more fuel efficient than a 1300cc with same the RPM , other factors remain constant.

    3. 660cc can't run on long routes: That's not true, I have driven so many cars, but it's just people's perception that smaller cars can't run on long routes. I have done something like 500 kms in one interval. The only problem I had with any car on long routes was Suzuki cultus. It had heating issues whereas, 660's didn't come up with any issues.

    4. Smaller cars, road grip issue : These dinkies can't be compared with Honda civic when it comes to road grip, but they are surely better than my 2007 corolla interms of road grip, believe me. But these cars are safer too with ABS and others safety features.

    5. Almost all the 660's are accidented when they come to Pakistan : Nope, not true. Some are accidented badly while others are totally genuine. Well to me, it doesn't matter if a part or two are changed or repaired due to some minor accidents because I pay lower price and the car that I get is obviously better than many new Pakistani cars.
    If the car is totally TOTALED ( idk how if that's the word used for fully accidented cars ) then we should refrain from it but if it has minor repairing done then we can have it. In normal life you don't actually think about that as far as the car is mechanically sound.

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    A nice review. Not biased
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,001
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    90 percent of 660cc cars are accidental , 10 percent nowdays are geniune but having high milage , Now you will get an estimate of how much damage do they have Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936346290.jpg
Views: 3618
Size:  82.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936357645.jpg
Views: 3602
Size:  84.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936381099.jpg
Views: 6434
Size:  98.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936422358.jpg
Views: 3637
Size:  115.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936451200.jpg
Views: 4004
Size:  117.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936480745.jpg
Views: 3545
Size:  79.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936497674.jpg
Views: 3533
Size:  78.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936526854.jpg
Views: 3587
Size:  34.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936557365.jpg
Views: 3619
Size:  57.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936596101.jpg
Views: 3592
Size:  85.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936644026.jpg
Views: 3578
Size:  58.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936690808.jpg
Views: 3526
Size:  76.3 KB

    Sent from my A900 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ibadaslam872's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    18
    Posts
    6,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I was told exactly all this when I was looking for a car.
    I wanted to buy a Mira 660cc but I called up a few acquaintances (Dealers, workshop owners, etc) and all of them told me not to go for a 660cc car. I, instead, bought a Vitz 2003 at 30-40k over it's market and now it's giving me the 'used car' issues :/
    Under the Coconut tree

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    90 percent of 660cc cars are accidental , 10 percent nowdays are geniune but having high milage , Now you will get an estimate of how much damage do they have Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936346290.jpg
Views: 3618
Size:  82.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936357645.jpg
Views: 3602
Size:  84.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936381099.jpg
Views: 6434
Size:  98.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936422358.jpg
Views: 3637
Size:  115.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936451200.jpg
Views: 4004
Size:  117.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936480745.jpg
Views: 3545
Size:  79.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936497674.jpg
Views: 3533
Size:  78.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936526854.jpg
Views: 3587
Size:  34.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936557365.jpg
Views: 3619
Size:  57.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936596101.jpg
Views: 3592
Size:  85.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936644026.jpg
Views: 3578
Size:  58.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1395936690808.jpg
Views: 3526
Size:  76.3 KB

    Sent from my A900 using Tapatalk
    That's just one extreme. All the cars that you showed are almost totaled and are supposed to be repaired fully. I have seen cars which have repaired fenders or bonnets( which you include them in your 90%) . But do we really care about repaired body parts of cars in our daily lives? A few repaired body parts are not gonna affect us. The car has to be mechanically perfect.
    Here's what I think
    Out of 100 cars imported
    10 are totaled
    40 are minor accidented
    30 have only few repairs
    Rest are good condition cars + excellent ones

    But again, those minor accidented cars can be a good buy for some people due to price constraints. Genuine cars hell lot expensive

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    A nice review. Not biased
    Lol are you bieng sarcastic? Lol

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    I was told exactly all this when I was looking for a car.
    I wanted to buy a Mira 660cc but I called up a few acquaintances (Dealers, workshop owners, etc) and all of them told me not to go for a 660cc car. I, instead, bought a Vitz 2003 at 30-40k over it's market and now it's giving me the 'used car' issues :/
    Vitz is an awesome car but there's obviously a difference between 2003 Vitz and 2008-09 Mira. It will be newer with lesser mileage !!!

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    no matter which way you cut it - a 0.66 litre engine pulling a car will suffer from high wear n tear due to high stress on it. The engine is surely built a bit tough (note "a bit") - reason is that these are very cheaply produced cars - their EOL is very short.

    Now unless someone comes and claims that they have categorical evidence of such success running a japanese gray import in South Asian countries - it still remains a fairy tale.

    Evidence should not be "I feel" or "I have ran this for 2 million kms without any maintenance" it should be a breakdown of wear parts.

    On top of all this - people constantly complain of "parts are hell expensive" - they cannot even afford a new cat converter, AFR sensor and post cat o2 sensor which are regular wear parts that require replacement with new - so why did these common customers buy the car???
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,476
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    in other parts of the world these small displacement cars are for use within city metropolis,urban city driving for saving on fuel and less smoke and greener environment.. But we want these 660 or whatever to drive it around like a heavy duty commuter cars.. obviously you are putting more stress on it for which maybe its not designed.

    I am not saying you cant run it on long routes but these are not actually designed for it.. Thats a different story how we are dealing with Suzuki Carry or dabba or for that matter the legendary Mehran.
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    no matter which way you cut it - a 0.66 litre engine pulling a car will suffer from high wear n tear due to high stress on it. The engine is surely built a bit tough (note "a bit") - reason is that these are very cheaply produced cars - their EOL is very short.

    Now unless someone comes and claims that they have categorical evidence of such success running a japanese gray import in South Asian countries - it still remains a fairy tale.

    Evidence should not be "I feel" or "I have ran this for 2 million kms without any maintenance" it should be a breakdown of wear parts.

    On top of all this - people constantly complain of "parts are hell expensive" - they cannot even afford a new cat converter, AFR sensor and post cat o2 sensor which are regular wear parts that require replacement with new - so why did these common customers buy the car???
    Obviously, as i stated this earlier that it's just 'my opinion'. But again, my opinion is based on certain experiences that I have come across. I have run a lot of 660s my self and that's where my opinion has come from.

    Firstly, high wear and tear will only come if you use the car harshly. See, it's not made for power obviously but these engines would last a lot if you use them the correct way. See, if you put a lot of stress on the engine like if you race or use the car harshly then obviously the wear and tear would be more. That applies to all the engines not just 660's.

    Secondly , i 660's have smaller engines but you should also consider the power to weight ratio. These cars are built smaller. The engine itself is smaller in weight. A 660cc car with 4 people sitting is not gonna put stress on the engine but if you accommodate 6 people then there will be a problem but again, its not gonna impact as much.

    Thirdly not all parts are expensive. You can get a sealed engine of Mira 660 in just under 30k. Other daily usage parts are not expensive. But, yeah, in general these parts are more expensive than locally made ones but then again, all the imported cars have this issue. Not just 660cc cars.

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    in other parts of the world these small displacement cars are for use within city metropolis,urban city driving for saving on fuel and less smoke and greener environment.. But we want these 660 or whatever to drive it around like a heavy duty commuter cars.. obviously you are putting more stress on it for which maybe its not designed.

    I am not saying you cant run it on long routes but these are not actually designed for it.. Thats a different story how we are dealing with Suzuki Carry or dabba or for that matter the legendary Mehran.
    I agree with you, these cars are not made for longer routes. Because you cannot make these cars highway taxis like you see corolla taxis everywhere. But if you have to go on a long route twice or thrice a year, you can go on these cars. As I said, these are safer than many cars used on longer routes.

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    there is a difference between a junkyard and sealed engine - a junk engine will cost you Rs 30K - It carries zero surety of it being a new and perfect part. A replacement engine properly built will cost you quite more than Rs 30K.

    another example is transmission - 99% of transmission repair order in Pakistan is processed as "Kabli daal do" - You have no idea what condition it is in - blind faith? or 1 maheenay ki g'rantee is enough?

    for weight a unit of people doesnt count, lets say we have 4 men - standing 6'5" tall and weighing in at 120 kg each - can your car accomodate them and carry them to pindi from Karachi in one go? Tried that and it was a sorry exercise. Wasted a lot of fuel to in keeping up with motorway traffic - the turbocharger was also consistently in full boost which overheated it.

    These cars can carry 4 small sized people - e.g. 5'5" light weight guys....

    hence the unit of 4 people is not a good measure for load capacity.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisalsaeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    there is a difference between a junkyard and sealed engine - a junk engine will cost you Rs 30K - It carries zero surety of it being a new and perfect part. A replacement engine properly built will cost you quite more than Rs 30K.

    another example is transmission - 99% of transmission repair order in Pakistan is processed as "Kabli daal do" - You have no idea what condition it is in - blind faith? or 1 maheenay ki g'rantee is enough?

    for weight a unit of people doesnt count, lets say we have 4 men - standing 6'5" tall and weighing in at 120 kg each - can your car accomodate them and carry them to pindi from Karachi in one go? Tried that and it was a sorry exercise. Wasted a lot of fuel to in keeping up with motorway traffic - the turbocharger was also consistently in full boost which overheated it.

    These cars can carry 4 small sized people - e.g. 5'5" light weight guys....

    hence the unit of 4 people is not a good measure for load capacity.
    Transmission fail can happen in any car. Doesn't have to be a 660. Infact most of the cars with auto tranny failures are honda city and Vitz.
    Plus I gave you an average , just to give u an idea. I usually have 4-5 people in my car but the engine doesn't seem to be worried and the engine sound and accelaration is smooth.
    For engines, I am not quite sure but my friends friend who deals in this told me that he got alotta 660 engines ranging from 24-30k pkr. But obviously a sane person would check them thoroughly.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalsaeed11 View Post
    Transmission fail can happen in any car. Doesn't have to be a 660. Infact most of the cars with auto tranny failures are honda city and Vitz.
    Plus I gave you an average , just to give u an idea. I usually have 4-5 people in my car but the engine doesn't seem to be worried and the engine sound and accelaration is smooth.
    For engines, I am not quite sure but my friends friend who deals in this told me that he got alotta 660 engines ranging from 24-30k pkr. But obviously a sane person would check them thoroughly.

    I speak with experience of owning a car repair business. My aim was always to be of a higher standard - due to that I refused to work on junk parts of dodgy origin. e.g. you can buy an engine from the yard and run it, The problem is that rubber parts in and outside the engine age just by themselves - they can already be at half life but the user never knows as he never had a new version of that car.

    For transmissions - any car's trans can fail - FULLY AGREE - but my concern was repair order. Would you repair your car's transmission? or replace it with junkyard part?

    In my experience junk parts never could provide 100% service. You never know what condition the unit is in unless you tear it down - it maybe on its last legs.

    anyway - You seem to be very pleased with their service - Good for you.. but you are an exception not the rule.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalsaeed11 View Post
    Lol are you bieng sarcastic? Lol
    Why so? I praised the way you mentioned the pros and cons of the 660cc sushi cars
    I've highlighted a few points in red. So again, not Biased

    " 1. 660 cc engine is underpowered : more Cubic Centimeters do not always mean the car is more powerful. Daihatsu Mira, for instance , has 58 bhp while Suzuki Mehran and Suzuki cultus have 35 and 55 HP respectively. So, a 660 Mira is a lot more powerful than 800cc Mehran and 1000cc cultus.

    2. 660 cc is not always fuel efficient: To some extent it's right, obviously a 660cc driven at higher RPMs will not give you any better mileage but a 660 cc car driven at lower RPM can obviously be more fuel efficient than a 1300cc with same the RPM , other factors remain constant.

    3. 660cc can't run on long routes: That's not true, I have driven so many cars, but it's just people's perception that smaller cars can't run on long routes. I have done something like 500 kms in one interval. The only problem I had with any car on long routes was Suzuki cultus. It had heating issues whereas, 660's didn't come up with any issues.

    4. Smaller cars, road grip issue : These dinkies can't be compared with Honda civic when it comes to road grip, but they are surely better than my 2007 corolla interms of road grip, believe me. But these cars are safer too with ABS and others safety features.

    5. Almost all the 660's are accidented when they come to Pakistan : Nope, not true. Some are accidented badly while others are totally genuine. Well to me, it doesn't matter if a part or two are changed or repaired due to some minor accidents because I pay lower price and the car that I get is obviously better than many new Pakistani cars.
    If the car is totally TOTALED ( idk how if that's the word used for fully accidented cars ) then we should refrain from it but if it has minor repairing done then we can have it. In normal life you don't actually think about that as far as the car is mechanically sound.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    Libertine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Weird. So, the whole of Japanese car manufacturing industry consist of idiots that have come up with a unique and might I say highly successful KEI car class/industry in the world. Japanese KEI class auto mobiles are highly sought after even within Japan and hold their values significantly better than any other car segment out there.

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thing with cars abroad- They are very sophisticated with numerous sensors and require baby pampering maintenance.
    They are sold off after their warranty expires and the local MOT/Car roadworthy tests kicks in, it's expensive to maintain.
    That's why their Kaabar is Gold for us. And, there are many Pakistani exporters in Japan etc. who prefer accidented cars because they know that not many people even know what an auction sheet is, forget interpreting it.

    Most cars in Pakistan are not that advanced, which is a benefit for the ones who prefer their Laadla jaadogar( Mechanic) rather then getting the proper job done from Authorized workshops. And yes, Authorized workshop mechanics are not fully trained as well.
    I cannot say anything about Honda or Toyota, with Suzuki, I have some experience of getting brain flucked by them. Suggesting idiotic things...
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    Libertine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Thing with cars abroad- They are very sophisticated with numerous sensors and require baby pampering maintenance.
    They are sold off after their warranty expires and the local MOT/Car roadworthy tests kicks in, it's expensive to maintain.
    That's why their Kaabar is Gold for us. And, there are many Pakistani exporters in Japan etc. who prefer accidented cars because they know that not many people even know what an auction sheet is, forget interpreting it.

    Most cars in Pakistan are not that advanced, which is a benefit for the ones who prefer their Laadla jaadogar( Mechanic) rather then getting the proper job done from Authorized workshops. And yes, Authorized workshop mechanics are not fully trained as well.
    I cannot say anything about Honda or Toyota, with Suzuki, I have some experience of getting brain flucked by them. Suggesting idiotic things...
    Haha. Well put @Laadla jaadogar

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    do you know why 660cc cars are built in japan??
    its because these cars have least tax.
    btw who told you that mira produces 58hp???
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalsaeed11 View Post
    Well, I have come across a lot of people who say " yaar 660 cc engine waali gaari nhn chahiye it's underpowered, small and bla bla ". I myself have two 660 cc's , one 1000cc and and 1 1300cc car. I have driven SUVs and other cars with big engines.
    So, I have come across a few myths that people have regarding 660 cc cars. It's just my option and people can disagree to that.

    1. 660 cc engine is underpowered : more Cubic Centimeters do not always mean the car is more powerful. Daihatsu Mira, for instance , has 58 bhp while Suzuki Mehran and Suzuki cultus have 35 and 55 HP respectively. So, a 660 Mira is a lot more powerful than 800cc Mehran and 1000cc cultus.
    it means that my 997cc 60 hp cultus efi can produce more power then a 1300cc car??
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •