Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default REAL price of Honda City

aoa
    I am planning to buy Honda City (model equel to or above year 2004). My budget is 9 to 10 lacs and i want Automatic transmission. I just saw few ads and when i compare the prices mentioned in those ads to new 2014 models of HC(Honda City) then they dont make much sense...like if somebody is asking 9 to 10 lacs for 2005 model and u can buy 2014 model for 16 to 18 lacs then that person if asking a bit too much (or may be these really are the current prices or HC in Pakistan and thats exactly what i want to know). Thats why i wanted to ask others, who have sold or bought or have idea regarding the real market price of HCs to give me some REAL price estimates as i dont want to be fooled by paying too much niether do i want to waste my time and probably a good car by offering too less.
    One more thing regarding token money which one has to pay annually. Can somebody tell me how much do one has to pay for 1300cc/1500cc/1600cc/2000cc.
    Thanks in advance.
    Adeel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default REAL price of Honda City

Quote Originally Posted by adeelalam View Post
    well actually riders7 is right...check olx..ull find the prices to be lower there as compared to PW. Also those asking 9,5 would be satisfied with 8,0 to 8,50..its just that if they ask 850 directly then they would never get it so people leave lot of room to bargain
    I don't think one can get a well maintained 06 in 850 at all as 04-05 r selling at these prices in isb, maybe prices of city went up though they're fuel efficient but it's too much considering a 10 years old car

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Leave sooner, drive faster, live longer...!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List